[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unity anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unity cardboard.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unity cardboard.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
I'm trying to use FPSController for Cardboard on unity 5.5. so i can move my VR character with a bluetooth controller
(you know the drill, using the cardboard main as camera inside the FPS prefab, editing the input so the head movement acts as mouse)
but when i swap from a scene onto another, the default view towards the horizon gets suddenly moved towards the top of the screen. I can look at the stuff if i look down, but there's no way to make it go back to the proper position.
It only happens on my phone, on unity play mode it jumps from scene to scene normally.

I dunno what else to try, i guess it's a problem with the FPScontroller, since without it (using a rudimentary script i made and no FPScontroller) i could jump from scene to scene no problem, but my controls were kinda shitty so i would really like to be able to use it

ideas?
>>
>>>/v/
>>>/vg/

fuck off with your kiddy shit
>>
>>59785762
how is unity kiddy shit? im not talking about console wars or pokemon, double nigger, if you can't help just let my thread die.
>>
Stop using Unity. It was removed from Ubuntu. It's a dead game engine.
>>
>>59785781
because vg has a dedicated general to game development and that's where you should fuck off to
>>
>>59786877
what's a non dead game engine then?

>>59786885
ok i'll check it out
>>
>>59785759
You have font rendering problem! Fix this before!
>>
>>59787021
...do i? im not the guy in the picture. Am i being trolled? what's this "removed from ubuntu" thing? i don't think it has anything to do with the issue
>>
>>59785781
>How is unity kiddie shit?
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>59787052
Holy shit
Abandon game design
You're harming the community.
>>
>>59787124
yes i am. What do you super hackers use to develop games ?
>>
>using unityrd

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>59787133
calm down autist
jesus christ i swear this board is the most autistic of them all.
If im such an idiot and unity sucks so much then point me in the right direction instead of telling me to kill myself. Otherwise i'll come back with more unity questions
>>
>>59787157
Do it
>>
>>59787190
come back? sure i will
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.