[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't be worried. Google Truth is the future.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170407-212216.jpg (190KB, 1440x662px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170407-212216.jpg
190KB, 1440x662px
Don't be worried. Google Truth is the future.
>>
>>59784875
I just searched 'trump breitbart' in a private tab and I didn't get a single "OBJECTION!". Call me disappointed.
>>
>DateTime.Now.Year
>using google

Don't worry I'm sure they won't abuse this at all
>>
The point of news is not to know the truth. It's to know what everyone else thinks.

We live in a world where sometimes we need to do controlled experiments and sometimes we need to do surveys. One tool for one job. Live the Unix philosophy.
>>
>>59784875
CAN I GET A FACT CHECK, ON THE FLY
>>
>>59784875
Who fact checks the fact checkers?
>>
>>59784875
Requesting fact check on this. Is this true?
>>
Hopefully this will put a stop to all the fearmongering going on.

Oh who am I kidding, regardless of "side" people are still going to buy into fearmongering. Seems like a useless endeavor on googles behalf. Why not just work with social media companies to effectively shadow ban incorrect statements, with media orgs to effectively slam them back a google page (cutting down their 'views') if they produce obviously fake news, and then with research publishers to weed out weak studies? That'll cut down shit but I suppose a simple check mark will do.
>>
>fake news
aka things which shouldnt be known by the average retard
>>
>>59784939
whoever has the biggest wallet
>>
>>59784949
The problem with Google is that it feeds back what you put in. Put in propaganda and it will give you the people spouting it. You have to know the truth before you can google that, so conservatards are at a total loss. Adjusting the results so they're not a complete propaganda bubble at least gives the viewer something to sift through. They'll probably pick the propaganda since it's designed to be more appealing than the boring truth, but who knows? Maybe they do have two brain cells to rub together.
>>
>>59784939
An AI will judge the source of information to see if it's reputable or not, so there's no chance of human error!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.