[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCNA certification.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1759.jpg (32KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1759.jpg
32KB, 1200x794px
Friends.
I am failing my degree. (Science).
I am fairly convinced that I could have a CCNA passed in a few months.
Does this get me a job? Some brutal honesty would be much appreciated
>>
>>59784104

No.
>>
>CCNA
>Job

I'm laughing. Every time I get an applicant with "some college" I think about how stupid they must've been and crack a smile before I throw it away
>>
>>59784145
Literally missed the point of my OP
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>59784104

> learnt to work with one (1) brand of routers
> thinks it's actually worth anything

Dude, the only reason CCNA exists is because schools get free hardware so they can easily fill in a few hours a week so (you) feel satisfied after paying tuition.
>>
>>59784104
Yes, it could help you get a Cisco customer service job.
Like in Sykes or something like that.
>>
>>59784123
/thread
>>
>>59784730
>Learns to work with one router
>It's the de facto Enterprise/business router.

Plus, if you can configure a Cisco device you can configure any switch/router.
>>
>>59784842

Sure : ^ )
>>
>>59784842
t. someone who hasn't worked with cisco weird ass proprietary bullshat.
>>
Depends on where you live I'd say, it will usually get you an interview, but anyone can read a book and pass a test, I'm a student and know a lot of dumbfucks who think they're smart because they have a certification in ___________
>>
>>59785385
this
having a degree can open the doors to interviews, but for the rest of the process you're pretty much bound by how much you know and not by how much you were certified with.
>>
>>59784104
>>59784145
>ccna
>job
anyway you will have to crawl through support to for 1-2 years and then maybe will get a shot a firing at junior admin
and the exam is a joke, especially with brain dumps
>>
>>59785461

Any recommended dumps besides testkings and vceguide for ICND1 and ICND2?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.