[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what device are you using? how many of its parts are based on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

what device are you using?
how many of its parts are based on my work?
why are you not standing on my shoulders and doing greater things?
>radio>LTE>WiFi>BlueTooth>remote control
>AC>chargers>Qi Wireless charging
>electric motors sans commutators>etc...
>>
>>59780078
AC kills elephants. Tesla is a monster!
>>
>>59780094
wouldn't the monster be the one who demonstrated that AC could kill?
>>
>>59780078
>>radio>LTE>WiFi>BlueTooth>remote control
>>AC>chargers>Qi Wireless charging
>>electric motors sans commutators>etc...
He literately didn't invent any of that. If you want to make the argument that he was responsible for the foundation that created those inventions you're also wrong.

Michael Faraday and Georg Ohm did far more.
>>
>>59780106
He invented the radio and AC. He also invented radio control, he had a model of a ship that he controlled remotely. He wanted to sell that technology to the US Navy, but the Navy didn't see any use for it.
>>
>>59780106
>why are you not standing on my shoulders and doing greater things?
>based on my work?
>based
you are based
>>
>>59780120
>He invented the radio
No
>and AC.
No

Read a book you worthless nigger.
>>
>>59780145
The US supreme court gave Tesla the patent for radio in 1979 you ignorant fuck.

He developed AC while working for Westinghouse and he also designed the Niagara Falls power plant.

>Read a book
Where do you think I'm getting this information? From his biography you obese american.
>>
>>59780449
>in 1979
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.