[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIZIO Blu Ray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 0YEPBeV7PY33W98r544ybEg0.jpg (1MB, 3176x1608px) Image search: [Google]
0YEPBeV7PY33W98r544ybEg0.jpg
1MB, 3176x1608px
What I have here is a VIZIO blu-ray player model VBR100. It currently plays only CD-ROMS.

What the internet knows:
Difference in firmware update instructions for two different versions of the same model.
Default parental passcode 0000.
Purported port 13000 vulnerability (1st test nada)
No Blu Ray support provided by Vizio (expecting a call).

That should be a good start, I'll keep going in a post below and provide more pictures. And what I've tried.
>>
File: File_000.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
File_000.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>59768456
So I also have four universal remotes.
The TWC cable remote works with a Sony Blu-Ray Player and a newer Samsung television.

Vizio's remote code for it is 375 and you use the DVD button as the device.
>>
>>59768490
I have had no success getting the TWC remote to work with the Vizio either.
I can move about on the OS with the Peel Remote App. This app however has no number pad on the remote it provides.
Vizio TV quick code 9.

The remote with WOW! on it can be programmed universally but I have yet to press the CH+ button enough times.
>>
>>59768456
The IP address hangs around the 170 and up range.
>>
>>59768456
I found this along the way too.
cromwell-intl.com/linux/bluray.html
>>
>>59768525
I should amend this to state the Peel Remote app for Samsung Galaxy Tab I have experienced different function on the iOS version.
>>
>>59768456
QUESTIONS:

Has anyone heard of a blu-ray web GUI?
Does anyone know what Vizio uses as defaults for their net service logins?
I do get a stutter more than normal when trying to ssh in.
>>
>>59768456
My loader version is 0403. The updated version according to the guide is 3.4z.

The CFE version on the Blu Ray is 0.2.19 and the updated version according to the guide is 1.36.17.
>>
>>59768895
My method for checking this data, however, differs from the guide because of the lack of numeric buttons.

The guide (there are two):
http://cdn.vizio.com/documents/downloads/accessories/VBR100/246VBR100_FW1001_DL.pdf
>>
>>59768456
I'm going to get back to it this thread will probably die anyways.

I'm nmapping it and putting a piece of tape over the channel up button until the remote programs for now.
>>
>>59768456
The most important bit I've discovered so far is the manufacturer. I believe it is possible to call their customer service line.

Manufacturer: Desay A/V Science & Technology

I do not yet know what bit of hardware they may have manufactured within the Blu Ray.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.