[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8ch Secret Datamining Botnet Files.zip 135 MB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

8ch Secret Datamining Botnet Files.zip 135 MB

https://archive.org/details/8chSecretDataminingBotnetFiles
>>
>>59766303
Oy vey, what's inside that directory?
>>
wew lad
This is in regards to the "Sunshine" IP-logging system, which respected the users of 8ch's privacy.

Basically, it took a post, collected the IP of the user who made the post, padded it up with random data, encrypted it, and put it into a database. It is now disabled.

There was only one person alive who had the decryption key (hotwheels) which was on his (very secure) laptop. That decryption key has been destroyed now, so those IP addresses are now unaccessible.

As for the use of Sunshine today, it will be open-sourced, and the use of Sunshine on 8gag has been permanently removed.
>>
>>59766303
it's just imageboard software?
>>
>>59766337
Yes, with a mechanism which records the IP address with every post made. (to assist in the capture of would-be school shooters)

Check out 8gag /sudo/
>>
>>59766351
I'll just post the thread
>>
>>59766351
>(to assist in the capture of would-be school shooters)
Wow, these people truly are saints. Thanks for keeping us safe with your surveillance!
>>
>>59766369
>scanned picture of a photocopy of printed post of 8ch post
>tfw nobody will ever send you scanned picture of photocopy of printed 8ch post
why live?
>>
I wonder what kind of FBI tracking shit 4chan has running in the background?
>>
>>59766303
But doesn't it make sense to log IP's so you can ban pedo posters?
>>
File: anime_reaction_sad_938.jpg (59KB, 330x465px) Image search: [Google]
anime_reaction_sad_938.jpg
59KB, 330x465px
>>59766433
>tfw nobody will ever send you a scanned picture of a photocopy of a printed 4chan post of a scanned picture of a photocopy of a printed 4chan post

>>59766471
probably something similar but in plaintext
>>
>>59766369
>on April 4, 2017 at exactly 09:56 GMT, Hotwheels destroyed it, thus ensuring Sunshine can never be unencrypted

Seems legit! I will take your word for it :-)
>>
>>59766788
based hotwheels would never tell a lie.
>>
>>59766369
So I don't browse that shit chan but am I understanding this correctly?
>They don't keep logs of user IP addresses?
How do they make it possible to ban users?
>>
>>59767669
they obviously keep logs for the active content.

>>59766471
series of pipes - all posts go through a transparent proxy of the NSAFBICIA.
>>
>>59766820
You can't trust a person who let his mana get stolen by ugly fat succubi.
>>
>>59768388
he got laid?
>>
>>59768437
he got btfo in wizardchan >>59768388

he can no longer be a practicioner devoting his soul to the fellow beast.
>>
>>59766332

Excellent damage control.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.