[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Contrarian Herald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: contrarianherald.jpg (415KB, 1280x1949px) Image search: [Google]
contrarianherald.jpg
415KB, 1280x1949px
On this issue of The Contrarian Herald:

What a week for us, unique snowflakes!!

We remind all our readers, that since this week, it is not only OK, but pretty elitist to LOVE the now defunct Mac Trashcan Pro, and the former Ubuntu's Unity Desktop Environment

Here we include a list of phrases you can use to keep being yourself

This week will be remembered for years. And remember:

It is too good, you can't even understand it
>>
File: 1489781259342.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1489781259342.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>59764466
>It is too good, you can't even understand it
10/10 shitpost
>>
>>59764466
>It is too good, you can't even understand it
That's the exact sentence I often hear from Gnome devs/users.
>>
>>59764466
inb4 someone appears rocking the last mactrashcan running the last Ubuntu Unity available
>>
>>59764466
>i just can't stop shilling
relax for fuck's sake, unity is dead already
>>
I use gnome on top of debian sid and it makes me want to kill myself every single fucking day. Cinnamon is plain retarded, KDE is a buggy piece of shit. I am not even going to start about XFCE. Who fucking thought that implementing touch-compatible interface to a desktop environment a good idea? Did nobody learn anything about the shitshow Windows 8 was? Fucking retards, I swear.
>>
>all these years of shilling the trashcan
dropped by Apple, and officially acknowledged as a failure
>all these years of shilling Unity
dropped by Canonical, and officially acknowledged as a failure

what is funny is how they are not making any kind of effort into trying to 'evolve the idea' or at least make it a 'believable continuation' of the concept

no, they just trash the thing entirely
current year, lads
>>
>>59765538
we should write our own desktop environment :^)
>>
>>59765595
One logo coming right up.
>>
unity is great and i will use it all the way down.
>>
>>59764466
Unity 8 was based on Qt, this alone makes it better than gnome 3, regardless of how broken it was.
>>
this, hating on unity and trashcan mbp is so last year
>>
File: IMG_4711.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4711.gif
1MB, 500x375px
I honestly believe that we can pull of something like that, especially after Tox. Although most of this board is flooded by redditors so the quality posters gets buried.
>>
>>59766822
meant for >>59765605
>>59765595
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.