[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so did net neutrality get deleted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: oculus-1200x799.jpg (196KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
oculus-1200x799.jpg
196KB, 1200x799px
Wait so did net neutrality get deleted?
>>
Yes, and our democracy has been hacked
>>
never existed thankfully
>>
>>59756275
>democracy when my team wins
>populism when my team loses
>>
So you're saying there is a chance?
>>
>>59756325
>a bunch of lobbyists giving our government shekels to legalize dumb ass shit is democracy
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
Stop listening to the liberals. Comcast, Charter and AT&T would not endanger their business just to make a few extra pennies. Even if they start charging it will be good for the internet, it will help you get more bandwidth.
>>
File: 350.png (114KB, 425x225px) Image search: [Google]
350.png
114KB, 425x225px
>>59756446
>>
>>59756549
Literally wrong.
>>
>>59756549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMcny_pixDw
>>
>>59756325
that was a Mr. Robot joke you dolt
>>
>>59756674
shit show
>>
>>59756594
Its objective fact loser. Comcast isn't bad like liberals make them out to be. liberals get angry when any company makes money because they won't ever make more than 20 bucks in their entire life.
>>
>>59756718
>>59756549
>shilling for Comcast

Unbelievable. Alt-cuck fags will do everything to defend their nutjob of a president.
>>
>>59756766
Money is literally how much people like you. Comcast gets money because people like the service. Also I didn't even bring up Alt-Right. You are in the minority, people like Trump, he is a billionaire and the president.
>>
>>59756849
>Comcast gets money because people like the service.
>being this retarded
>>
>>59756882
/g/ is truly doomed
Why do you have to give them an unlimited food source
They're not even using bait anymore it's just a hook
>>
>>59756882
Whatever I'm done, you'll understand one day, too bad you took liberal arts instead of economics or you would understand.
>>
>>59756849

>muh invisible hand

You know that internet service in the US is pretty much a duopoly between Comcast and Time Warner, right? They lobbied the fuck out of congress to get Google Fiber out of the field, that's why Google is no longer expanding its services.

Every small, local ISP is either owned by these two giants or buys the link from them anyway.
>>
>>59756970
>assumptions

Yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
>>59756970
>implying you know a flying fuck about economics
I bet you're so retarded you don't even know the banks create the money you spend.
>>
>>59756275
+1
>>
>>59756549
>endanger their business
They're monopolies. They can do what they want.
>>
>>59756549
>>59756549
>Even if they start charging it will be good for the internet, it will help you get more bandwidth.
Don't even try to be subtle
>>
>>59756882
>tfw consistently get above advertised speeds on Comcast
>>
>>59756980
>ISPs are the reason Google is so half baked and dropping support for everything
>>
>>59756549
>it will help you get more bandwidth
THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.
>>
Comcast shills?
On MY /g/?
More likely than you think.
>>
>>59757275
Good goy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.