[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Microshaft still the worst company in the world? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Why is Microshaft still the worst company in the world?

What's worse is people who buy their poo enable them to keep making shit.

How low will they go? They set a terrible example as a company.
>>
>>59750346
Backwards compatibility is the reason why IE is still around. Microsoft didn't give a shit about conforming to standards till around IE 9 and the internet is still paying the price for it.
>>
File: 1490923608952.png (54KB, 749x434px) Image search: [Google]
1490923608952.png
54KB, 749x434px
>>59750364
That's bullshit, my man.

Microshaft is just lazy.

And "backward compatibility" is just a buzzword to keep making shitty products.
>>
>>59750406
South Korea for example has a law that you must use an activex control for any online transactions because only IE supports the SEED cipher they require. Some people are literally stuck with IE because microsoft didn't give a shit 15 years ago and it's caught up to them. Until the need to use IE for legacy stuff is gone, IE will remain around.
>>
>>59750419
Damn. I've used American and Israeli internet in my life, (yeah, I'm a merchant,) and from what I've read/experienced they're both shit in comparison to South Korea, but do people actually have to use IE as their browser there?
>>
>>59750480
In south korea, any online transactions like banking or shopping require the use of a special certificate in the form of an activex control by law. South Korea is thankfully planning to nuke it soon, especially if moon jae-in wins the election. It was made in the late 90s when the then current certificates weren't strong enough for south koreas liking, but now it's obsolete.
>>
File: 1458412733463.gif (121KB, 809x416px) Image search: [Google]
1458412733463.gif
121KB, 809x416px
>>59750346
I know but as long things like windows comes bundled with hardware and microsoft has deals with public institutions the average joe will keep enabling their bullshit without even knowing because most people just use whatever you give to them unless you have a huge advertising power (for example chrome being advertised everywhere and coming bundled with tons of installers).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.