[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do you like more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 8.png (102KB, 765x247px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
102KB, 765x247px
Which one do you like more
>>
Neither, they're useless
>>
>>59749786
explain please
>>
>>59749767
The left one is literal malware and the right one is snake-oil.
Just clean the computer by yourself you lazy cuck.
>>
>>59749767
neither quit using shitty software that "requires" cleanup of orphaned registry keys.

you shouldn't even need to edit the registry at all unless you have a specific purpose.

put your OS on a ssd, congratulations its optimized.
>>
>>59749767
your mom
also gin toe
>>
File: ddulogo9.png (83KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
ddulogo9.png
83KB, 700x412px
Only one worth using and its only needed when switching GPU brands
>>
>>59749767
Registry cleaning has been snake oil junk programs since the XP days.
>>
>>59749983
>Just clean the computer by yourself you lazy cuck.
what's wrong with getting a program to do it for me? isn't that one of the advantages of computers?
>>
>>59749767
Both are proprietary malware. Use bleachbit instead.
>>
>>59749792

He's right, they often do more harm than good.
>>
>pacman -Rsn
>>
>>59750033
This but ccleaner makes me have the same peace of mind like when I pull a cloth to wipe a surface
>>
>>59749767
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb
>>
>download iobit to clean junk files
>its super effective
>uninstall iobit
>still runs in backround services and leaves junk files

lmao
>>
>>59750160
> pacman -Rsnc
>>
>>59749767
Iobit a couple years ago had an incident where they stole malwarebytes virus definitions to use in their scanner. I wouldn't trust them.
>>
>>59749767
Explain to me and the rest of the class why you think you a program like this?
>>
They are pretty fucking useless. Only tech illiterate people who havent transcended yet use this piece of shit software.
>>
>>59749983
How
>>
>>59752829
That's not completely true

If you uninstall a program on Windows, there are varios folders and registry keys left on the system

ccleaner helps you with that, so you don't have to do this manually
>>
>>59751557
kek
>>
Registry cleaners are fucking terrifying, and I wouldn't go near one personally.
I'm not saying they can't help. I'm sure I have registry keys floating around doing nothing. But I wouldn't trust programs like them to know the difference between useful and useless.
>>
>>59752926
>have 500+GB SSD
>better clean settings.cfg before my Windows gets slow
nobody should be this stupid

Don't use any of those programs, OP
>>
>>59752803

because a fucking
>>
>>59753142
It's not about your system getting slower (also not everyone has a SSD)
It's about keeping your system as clean as possible. No empty folders n shit

It's a more autistic thing I guess
>>
>>59749767
IOBit is literal malware

>>59749792
You can empty the recycle bin yourself
>>
There should be disk cleaner option in disk settings. It removes cache, some temporary files and wastebin. Just like those apps.
>>
File: tiedosto (3).jpg (99KB, 1301x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tiedosto (3).jpg
99KB, 1301x1080px
>>59749767
Bleachbit anyone?
>>
I use CCleaner on windows and bleachbit for Linux. Both are useful for cleaning various caches in a single click. Am I capable of emptying my own bin, deleting browser history/cookies, and flushing the DNS cache and ipv4 loga myself? Yes of course. Why do all that when a tool does it for you. As for registry cleaning, I don't do it for a "performance boost". I do it because I'm autistic about unused and express registry entries after removing a game or program.

It's why I also do the autoremove function on Linux after uninstalling a program.
>>
File: kek.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>59749767
windowsposters
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.