[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you trash a trash can?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-04-04-21-48-31.png (147KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-04-21-48-31.png
147KB, 720x1280px
How do you trash a trash can?
>>
File: win95_shutdown_button.jpg (13KB, 163x268px) Image search: [Google]
win95_shutdown_button.jpg
13KB, 163x268px
How do you Start to Shut Down?
>>
>>59739863
>I think we designed ourselves into a bit of a thermal corner, if you will. We designed a system that we thought with the kind of GPUs that at the time we thought we needed, and that we thought we could well serve with a two GPU architecture… that that was the thermal limit we needed, or the thermal capacity we needed. But workloads didn’t materialize to fit that as broadly as we hoped.

>Being able to put larger single GPUs required a different system architecture and more thermal capacity than that system was designed to accommodate. And so it became fairly difficult to adjust.
>>
File: subwoofer.png (268KB, 750x621px) Image search: [Google]
subwoofer.png
268KB, 750x621px
>>59739863
They are making it "modular", so you can replace and upgrade individual components
Tim Cook claims this revolutionary design overhaul will take more than a year to complete

Literally can't make this shit up
>>
>Getting to the heart of matters, Apple invited a small contingent of press – includingJohn Gruberand TechCrunch’sMatthew Panzarino– out to one of their labs to discuss the future of the Mac Pro and pro users in general. The message out of Apple is an odd one: they acknowledge that they erred in both the design and handling of the Mac Pro (as much as Apple can make such an acknowledgement, at least), and that they will do better for the next Mac Pro. However that Mac Pro won’t be ready until 2018 or later, and in the meantime Apple still needs to assuage their pro users, to prove to them that they are still committed to the Mac desktop and still committed to professional use cases.
>>
File: mac-pro-2012.jpg (49KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
mac-pro-2012.jpg
49KB, 600x634px
BOOM
>>
>>59740015
Fuck... if they brought those back and upgraded them I would buy it in a heartbeat. Now we just need to write to Apple and bitch about the soldered components in the MacBooks.
>>
>>59739863
Until we actually see a new mac pro, I'm not believing.
I also believe he said they are "re-thinking" the whole mac pro.
Perhaps in a year they will say, "We think we can do without it."
>>
>59740015
Exactly. What's wrong with this? Nothing.
It's tried, true, and trusted.
Just make incremental improvements to allow for modern upgrading.
How hard can this be?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.