[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: big 4.png (86KB, 602x476px) Image search: [Google]
big 4.png
86KB, 602x476px
When did you realize that you were never going to work at one of the Big 4?

For me it was last night.

about me: 25, last year of undergrad, probablly going to graduate with ~3.0. Fucking Canadian. Fat, manlet, white male so no SJW job placements for me. And the kicker: finished degree online through former university I attended.

Tbh fampai, it's somewhat liberating. I no longer care if people think I am a right winger on social media, because I know that I am never going to be in a job placement competitive enough that my conservatism would be used against me. It also has a kind of soul crushing defeatism to it. I realize that I am probably going to die in the city I was born in, because there is no point in leaving since there is no appreciable difference in salary after you factor shit in.

Before any of you faggots start rationalizing shit, realize that fewer than 500,000 people work at all Big 4 companies, including non-software developing staff.
>>
>>59739695
You really should have included something about whiteboard questions blocking your way in the post.
>>
>>59739695
why would you want to work at the big 4?
>>
Interviewed for a web-dev centric SDE position at Amazon. Got to the code test bit. I thought I did well on the computer science algorithms bit, despite not having a degree. Got a No Thanks. Interviewed again for the same position and got a more web dev related test, again thought I did well, and got another No Thanks. I didn't really want to work there anyways, as I heard they worked their employees to death, but was bummed I didn't make the cut.
>>
>>59739741
I think that's a meme. Whiteboard stuff separates tards from normal devs.

You literally have to be a Stackoverflow copypasta machine to fail those.

>>59739765

$ & bitches

>>59739782

That's further than I got.
>>
Or just work in the public sector in one of your city owned firms like me and have a stress free life with a decent paycheck.
>>
sum of all prime numbers under 2 billion
>>
>>59739695
When I realized I have crushing social anxiety that will prevent me from ever getting through a job interview
>>
>>59739833
Dude that is my dream. It's a government town too.

>>59739870

I have used the sieve to print all the primes up to 2 billion. I guess I would add a for loop and sum them. Not that hard.

>>59739879

Are you a virgin?
>>
>>59739833
This, working in a shitty environment with your hobby will just make you hate your hobby.
>>
>>59739819

just get a sex change and partake in Kode with Klossy. job @ big 4 guaranteed, 300k starting
>>
>>59739955

So few people understand this.
>>
Imagine this job.

>12 hour shift, 1 day morning til night, 2nd day, night til morning
>your whole job is pressing a button to open a gate
>you have AC
>you're allowed to use your own laptop, phone, tablet while 'working'
>there's also a TV at your workplace

Great job, huh?
>>
>>59740056
No, because it would pay minimum wage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.