[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acer Aspire Es1-521 Service Manual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: acer_es1-521.png (777KB, 895x651px) Image search: [Google]
acer_es1-521.png
777KB, 895x651px
I just bought an Acer Aspire, model ES1-521-25Q6 with 6GB RAM which I want to upgrade. I need a service guide because there is no direct access to replace the RAM so I have to open it to the guts. I found a video for a similar model but an official service manual/guide would be better.
>>
you shouldn't need more than 4gb in that piece of shit
>>
>>59728003
>you shouldn't need more than 4gb in that piece of shit
thanks, but I still need a service manual, I'm removing windows
>>
>>59728064
why do you need a service manual for that?
if you want to take it apart, just unscrew everything in sight and it should just pop apart. I worked on so many laptops I don't need a service manual
>>
>>59728159
>why do you need a service manual for that?
I don't want to miss detaching something the right way. The manuals show those easy to miss parts.
>>
>>59728216
just search for screws under the rubber feet and under stickers
gg ez
>>
There are no service manuals for Acer laptops. That's why you don't buy garbage pajeet products.
>>
>>59727983
There is nothing you need with such a weak APU that's going to require more than 6 GB RAM.
>>
>>59727983

You got the wrong site asshole. Try google.com
>>
What a bunch of dorks. You didn't know I was George Soros, did you.
NOW FIND ME THAT MANUAL !!!!
>>
>>59728637
get fucked
>>
Hah! Just as I thought. You're all too afraid to reply.
>>
I've also reported you all to the Cyber-Police.
>>
Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I have the legal right to sexually harass you.

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because you're all too AFRAID.
>>
You're all afraid of my power level !!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.