[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that SJW so mainstream that Microshaft is doing it, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: SJW.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
Now that SJW so mainstream that Microshaft is doing it, what will happen to /g/'s culture? Are we just going to stay in the closet like we usually do and take the abuse?
>>
What?
Because of his hair?

Kill yourself, kid.
>>
>>59725232
SJW virgin manbabby communist spotted.
>>
>>59725304
take your pills
>>
>>59725332
I already did.
>>
>>59725161
They will die out in the tech community, it's only a matter of time, and here's why

SJW fags stand in the way of progress and actually destroy years of work in the name of "diversity." So businesses that incorporate SJWism are essentially shooting themselves in the foot, but won't realize it until years down the road when all their products are shit and some more efficient company replaces them as the leader with the most market share.

Also, you know that feeling of disgust you get when you look at SJWs? How comedic and pathetic they look? Future generations will do the same thing. People in the current generation can't see it because they're caught up in fads, trying to be fresh and progressive. But they will be comedy tropes in tomorrow's movies. And businesses that incorporate this nonsense will be made fun of.
>>
File: 1487051470784.jpg (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1487051470784.jpg
94KB, 640x1136px
>>59726592

Yep

When you are actively against meritocracy you are setting yourself up for failure
>>
>>59725161
I don't understand what is SJW about this
>>
>>59726626
He's obviously one, but the picture in and of itself is not. However, Microsoft has gradually been promoting more and more SJW shit in social media and in their press conferences.
>>
>>59726592
>i-it's just a fad guys
>t-they'll be gone in a few years, honestly!!

lmao

glad i started doing estrogen in 2012, i'll be entering the computing industry with a huge amount of social capital while you white men are left behind
>>
>>59726653
Here's that (you) you wanted
>>
>>59725367
Take the whole glass you pussy.
>>
>>59726653
you'll probably be dead in 10 years, pic related
>>
>>59726639
So what makes him an SJW I honestly don't get it
>>
>>59726732
well i mean he might not be, may very well just be a cool wacky guy who's eccentric and likes to dye his hair crazy colors and also likes donuts, but it's more likely that he's binary gender and prefers custom pronouns
>>
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>59726801
No!
>>
>>59726801
no!
>>
This nutty SJW garbage has been going strong for 100 years
>>
>>59726831
They seem to be solving the problem themselves >>59726728 so we just have to hope there won't be a second generation of them
>>
>>59725161
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>59726862
Go away tumblr
>>
>>59725161
He looks more like a middle aged man going through a midlife crisis. He likely dyed his hair because, "All those young kids are doing it, I can be young and hip too!" It is quite common for people that age to do something to fool themselves into believing they are not getting old, generally it is a sports-car or motorcycle though.
>>
File: woodstock-004-custom.jpg (100KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
woodstock-004-custom.jpg
100KB, 900x602px
>>59726653

totally not this generations fad
>>
>>59726862
why is reddit still here
>>
>>59726895
hippies removed themselves from productive organizations
they didn't join them and work on destroying them internally like sjws
>>
>>59726728
>overall population
>4.6%
1 in 20 people will try to kill themselves?
When did people become such pussies?
>>
>>59726982

and then hippies became republicans

funny how that tends to happen as people age
>>
>>59725161
why do sjw's dye their hair blue?
>>
>>59727169
Nonconformism.
>>
>OMFG GUYZ! HE HAS BLUE HAIR AND IS THEREFORE A SJW FAGGOT AND WE ALL SHOULD BE VERY AFRAID BECAUSE ONE DAY THE BLUE HAIR PEOPLE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
>>
>>59727693
why are all sjw's obnoxious faggots
>>
>>59727169
They want to be special snowflakes like they were always told they are by their single mother
>>
>>59727013

Since the ability to succeed in life is becoming increasingly harder for everyone. Skilled labor jobs are being flooded, and unskilled labor jobs are being replaced/taken by automation, outsourcing, and immigration. The price of all goods is going up, but average wages are not increasing in kind. Most people are in debt either from student loans or home loans, and plenty of people are forced into living with their parents much longer than they would have expected -- which is okay if you get along with your family, but many people easily burn those bridges. Some people have shitty parents from the get-go. Beyond this, we are raised in an environment that keeps a lot of factors that would have killed off our ancestors from happening. Less people are dying due to disease, war, starvation... so what we have left are a bunch of people kept alive basically on a shitty feeding tube. If you get into an accident, you will be kept alive, but you'll also be left with a hospital bill you can't pay back, so you can basically forget about having a real future where you can afford to save for something nice.
>>
all SJW's need to be sent to the gas chamber
>>
>>59730480
So you?
>>
>>59730521
WOHOOOOO WAAAAUUUUWIIIIIII
>>
File: Hermit.jpg (238KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Hermit.jpg
238KB, 2560x1920px
>>59725161
What makes him an SJW? His hair? To my knowledge he hasn't said "Kill all whites". If it's his hair than that seems like a very weak argument.
>>
>>59730242
naw life is pretty good for everyone compared to 200 years ago
>>
>>59726653

Enjoy your cancer

E2 in men => Prostate cancer
E2 in women => Breast and ovary cancer
>>
File: 1474331166339.jpg (44KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474331166339.jpg
44KB, 480x600px
>>59726876
>>59726897
>Brings politics to a board not meant for politics
>Gets told to go back to the board for politics
>Gets insulted

Okay then
>>
I'm a card-carrying member of both the FSF and a local communist party and I've probably been on /g/ longer than the /pol/ people have. I'm probably SJW by most standards. I hate Microsoft, obviously.

And this diversity tolerant ideology is a big reason to hate the tech businesses. Not that it is inherently wrong; diversity is kinda good and in many cases, "SJW":s are, in principle, right, although many are also a bit misguided.

But the ability of the ideology to work with big corporations and be integrated into capitalism proves that it is not enough, that it will simply end up reinforcing the ultimate enemy. You know, like if a person is fed up with all the oppression, they may end up believing in this ideology rather than a more radical cause. They may seriously believe that everything will be fine if we let a more diverse group of people do things.
>>
>>59725161
>searches for SJW in op pic
>its just a fat dude with some generic marketing text
>notice the hair is extremely badly photoshopped
oh
>>
>>59730242
>plenty of people are forced into living with their parents much longer than they would have expected
Over here in eastern Europe it was quite normal for two generations to live together in the same home up until 20 years ago when American influence started spreading.
Almost everyone I knew as a child lived with their parents and at least two of their grandparents if they were alive.
>>
File: Lolwut.jpg (184KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
Lolwut.jpg
184KB, 533x594px
>some fatass dyed/photoshoped his hair blue
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
It his /g/ culture?
>>
>>59725161
>muh SJW meme
Nobody cares. Fuck off. This isn't even technology related.

Everyone should be reporting these threads
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.