[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this company becoming what it once said it was against?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Why is this company becoming what it once said it was against?
>>
explain?

i always see people memeing against them ,but never actual evidence or even any real accusations
>>
>>59715805
>only major claim was preloaded cyanogenmod
>cyanogenmod brand now effectively dead
>been shipping with its own OS for years
>surprised it can't make money
>>
Because they aren't?
>>
>>59715820
prices approaching apple and samsung
>>
>>59715826
Their major claim was flagship specs for budget prices and the OS is still based on Cyanogenmod you mongoloid
>>
>>59715820

OnePlus One owner here, they said they are going to be a company that does not pander to what the common user wants, but instead will make phones for enthusiasts. They said they wont spend money on advertising the phone to the masses but they are doing just that with "Collete edition" and shit like that. The newer phones also look just like every other normie phone. The most important point would be price, there is not much difference from the 3T and another flagship, certainly not the difference One had at the time of launch.
>>
>>59715846
>OS is still based on Cyanogen
no it isn't you absolute spastic, OxygenOS is built on AOSP.
>>
>>59715837
They planned on increasing the prices of the phones since the beginning so how exactly does that go against what they said they were against?
>>
Budget prices my cock. Dirty thieving Chinese bastards
440 euros for one of those chink shit phones? Lel
And they still only have 1080 screens

Had a OPO and OP2 and both screens started getting large white areas on them to the point where it was unusable. Pathetic quality and pathetic company. Any idiot who buys a one plus is the same kind of retard who would buy a Google pixel- clueless idiot
>>
>>59715805
They're still as open regarding custom ROMs as it gets, still cheaper than a flagship with better specs.
What's the issue?
>>
>>59715837
iPhone 7 Plus ($970), Galaxy S7 Edge ($540), OnePlus 3T ($444)
>>
so fucking glad my opo still works like day 1, almost had it for 3 years as well
honestly don't know why people spend so much on phones 99% of the people only check whatsapp and instagram anyway
>>
>>59715805
Don't forget oem firmware backdoors!
>fastboot oem 4F500302

They 'patched' it now but never explained why the fuck it was there in the first place
>>
>>59716021
THIS.
opo masterrace
>>
>>59716057
why not?
might as well try
>>
>>59716021
>>59716119
really want to replace mine soon. looking at redmi notes but they STILL get beaten by the opo for value. can't believe most of them don't have NFC. i use android pay so it's a deal breaker for me.
>>
>>59715805
Because that's the only way to make money
>>
>>59715837
>>59715854
>>59715861
OPO $349
OP3T $429
Actual flagships $700-1000
>>
>>59715861
Lol. I have OnePlus one and it still works. Funny enough, I upgraded to pixel but wish I got op 3t so I could save $500. But pixel is by far the best phone I've ever used.
>>
>>59715837
Specs > Samsung, Apple
Price < Samsung, Apple
>>
>>59716630
>Specs > Apple
The A10 is miles ahead of anything on Android.

Plus NVMe storage is faster than UFS 2.0

>BUT MUH 8GB RAM

Ps. I own a 3T and I've never hit even 50% of ram usage.
>>
File: output-file.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
output-file.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>59715805
>>
It's like how many punk bands become everything that they hate later on in life. It's because they get to big, and the money "changes" them.
>>
>>59715805
because there's a good reason high performance phones are expensive.

the only thing oneplus phones have going for them is specs. the batteries on them are pure ass and I learned that the hard way.
>>
You faggots fell for the oldest marketing meme there is.

>Buy from us goyim, we are not like those other companies!
>We will cater to your enthusiast tastes forever I swear!
>>
>>59715854
What the fuck is a Collette?
>>
>>59718281
unfiltered autism
>>
went from a s7 to a 3t. s7 had a fucked sd carder reader, camera lens shattered, flickering screen while charging and a PLASTIC home button for flapship price. fuck off
>>
>>59718360
>the batteries on them are pure ass
same for the nexus phones.

The nexus 4, 5, 5x and 6p are all amazing value phones, but damn I would pay 50-100 extra to have a battery that actually lasts me the day.
>>
>>59715837
sounds like you struck a nerve with people, I was suggested OPO3, for the same money I purchased a SE 64GB.
>>
why I shouldn't buy one?
I always liked nexuses for their stock software, rooting and modding
nexus 5x bootloops, 6p discontinued
why isn't the op3 the best alternative
LG devices still bootloops, and their skins are just a little less shit than samshits
sony devices are a hit and miss and updates take centuries
htc are trying to make up for their recent fuck ups
huawei and zte are also chinese, and chinese phones will soon rule the world
>>
>>59715861
>still only have 1080p screens
good.. I have a 480p screen and my smartphone lasts 5 days without charging it with moderate use
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.