[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought of calling yourself a cyberpunk, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1039.jpg (725KB, 694x4895px) Image search: [Google]
1039.jpg
725KB, 694x4895px
Have you ever thought of calling yourself a cyberpunk, /g/?
>>
>>59704956
ITT
Lonely people trying to find someone alike to befriend.

Please kys all "ideological", "i'm different from you" "subcultures".

Retarded children.
>>
No. It's a subculture, sure, but I don't consider myself much of anything even if I have a remote interest in the subject.
>>
>>59704956
>anyone who makes fun of a cyberpunk shopping in a thrift store ends up in an ICU
That's it, I hate cyperpunk.
>>
>>59704956
Real cyberpunks know how to use "corollary" correctly
>>
>>59705364
It's going to get very mainstream after the horrible GITS movie and the cyberpunk video game that CD Prokjet Red is making. It's gonna be as annoying and gay as steampunk/goth/punkrock/whatever young kids rave about these days.
>>
A lot of that stuff is outdated and the music stuff is opinions, but there's a lot there that's still accurate. People who call themselves cyberpunks are fags, but the fagginess is multiplied if they don't know stuff like what a blue box is even though they don't work anymore.
>>
>>59704956
those early era cyber punks are working for major corporations and have 401k's now desu
>>
>>59705464
There's only really a few pieces of mainstream content on the horizon. GITS certainly doesn't send waves, so there's only sequel to the Blade Runner and Cyberpunk video game. I think something exquisite would have to be done with the formula to capture the decade. That's what a sequel just can't do, there are strong impressions and expectations with Blade Runner. The video game though could prove something, but that's a high challenge. And as we know, in the West video games do not define culture outside of the video game market itself.

So I say a resurgence of fantasy cyberpunk should be expected outside of these titles. Developments in virtual reality and products there seem more like causing the greatest reaction.
>>
>>59704956
I'm not a massive permavirgin fucking faggot.

So, no.
>>
>>59704956
No. Cyberpunk is today.

And that pic was dire. Really dire.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.