[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solutions for how to download all images in 4chan threads in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cloud-download-1.png (6KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cloud-download-1.png
6KB, 512x512px
Solutions for how to download all images in 4chan threads in as few clicks as possible? 4chanX's gallery view is all well and good, but I'm fed up of dragging images out of the browser one-by-one. Chrome, Win10.
>>
>>59702563
just write a userscript yourself. Really not hard, bruh.
>>
Clover
>>
>>59702577
I'm stupid, and would rather avoid creating the universe from scratch if an extension, or already-known solution, already exists. Given this place's nature I'd be more surprised if such a solution does not exist, than otherwise.
>>
>>59702563

jDownloader
>>
there's an extension called 4chan image downloader that works pretty well

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/4chan-image-downloader/hahloifmmbcoaahbboegjcccniekbbib?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon
>>
>>59703024
Looks like it doesn't play nice with 4chanX, according to the reviews. Thanks anyway, though.

>>59702977
Trying now.
>>
>>59702563
So instead of googling something so simple you decided it would be easier to ask 4chan.
>>
>>59703131
i'm using 4chanX with it right now
>>
>>59702563
I wrote a downloader in Python.
>>
>>59703141
Hmm. I get the 'download all images' link in the bottom-right-hand corner, yet hitting it doesn't seem to do anything. Perhaps it's not agreeing with uBlock (yet to be determined) or uMatrix (allowed all requested images, plugins, scripts etc despite no 'new' entries), or some combination ... very strange.
>>
>>59703165
i also use ublock so its probably umatrix
>>
>>59703179
Allowing literally everything doesn't work, either ... discarding for now. Incidentally, jDownloader bundles a whole load of crap along with the installer. Yes you're free to decline, but it doesn't exactly give me high hopes for its quality if they're packing along search browsers
>>
>>59702563
Uh, my 4chanx has an image download button.

so that's 1 click. Don't think you can beat that.
>>
>>59702563
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fourchan-dl/

1 click, watches for new images automatically.
Can setup multiple "thread watch" tasks to run simultanteously

Otherwise, I have been using JDownloader as well, works just the same. I copy the thread URL and JDL grabs it.
>>
>>59703228
In the V button, next to the post number? I'm aware of that, but it just downloads that one file. I'm looking for a way of downloading all images in a thread in one go.

jDownloader seems to work: copy a thread link, linkgrabber displays all images, right-click download. UI is atrocious though, definitely built for the spergin' set.
>>
>>59703261
yes meant that button.

Didn't extrapolate you meant all images in one go. Sorry.
>>
>>59703311
No prob. For now, let the record state that jDownloader fulfils my request!

>>59703257
...although this interests me too. I'll give it a shot.
>>
lynx -dump -listonly https://boards.4chan.org/*/thread/*  | grep cdn | awk 'NR%2==0' | awk '/https:/ {print }' | xargs wget {}
>>
>>59702563
heh there used to be programs to auto download all pics or dump pics too, fuck 4chan is shit now
>>
hydrus network
>>
>>59703460
You could do this with curl
>>
>>59703257
This is pretty good; one or two unlabelled, status-bar-help-text-less buttons, but I've gotten this working too. I just wish it could save each thread's images into separate folders automatically.
>>
>>59703507
I know, and I don't care since I don't care about portability for this particular script.
>>
File: 4chandl-2017-04-02_18.00.24.webm (100KB, 736x412px) Image search: [Google]
4chandl-2017-04-02_18.00.24.webm
100KB, 736x412px
>>59702563
write your own bash script
>>
>>59703853
bash THIS [a boxing glove on the end of a spring emerges from a gift box with a SPROING sound, hitting you on the nose]
>>
>>59702563
In Clover, tap the image icon at the top, then hit the menu button at the top, then tap download album.
>>
>>59702563
For that purpose i wait for the thread to get archived than i go to archives site nyafuu, on that website just write the thread number and there will be an option to download all pics in that thread, i have tried it, very convenient for /wg/.
Even though the thread is not archived it still shows up there.
>>
>>59702563
>/g/

Fucking write a Python script or something for fuck's sake. Hell, you can even do it in JavaScript right from the browser.

I actually had to check if I was on /g/ when I saw this retarded question.
>>
DownThemAll with custom filter to filter out banners and thumbnails
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.