[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? Looks like I'm leaving Firefox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: one.png (198KB, 1366x642px) Image search: [Google]
one.png
198KB, 1366x642px
What the fuck is this shit? Looks like I'm leaving Firefox
>>
botnet always welcomes your arrival OP
>>
>>59689038
this
>>
Sitting comfy in Firefox with no problems

Looks like you fucked something up yourself OP
>>
File: werks for me.png (80KB, 1354x835px) Image search: [Google]
werks for me.png
80KB, 1354x835px
>blaming firefox when the problem is you

You won't be missed.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (9KB, 242x239px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
9KB, 242x239px
>>59689005
You forgot to ask Mozilla for permission to run addons, silly goy.

>botnet browser
>2015+2
>>
>>59689084
See, this fine goyim followed the rules and used Our approved versions of all the plugins, so he can run them just fine.

Why don't you be more like him?
>>
File: Untitled.png (89KB, 1472x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89KB, 1472x1100px
>>59689005
What?
>>
>>59689140
He installed uBlock Origin instead of Ublock Origin. Perhaps Firefox Nightly is the issue here.
>>
OP here.
Link for those interested: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Problems-with-add-ons-plugins-or/Add-on-signing-in-Firefox/ta-p/30262

What can I do to solve this?
>>
>>59689204
Stop using firefox.

I'm serious. That, or just start using Chrome, since that's what Firefox seems hell bent on turning into.
>>
File: plugins.png (238KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
plugins.png
238KB, 1366x768px
>>59689005
Nope, calling bullshit on this one.
>2017
>Not browsing with IE master race
>>
File: pebkac.png (82KB, 1750x872px) Image search: [Google]
pebkac.png
82KB, 1750x872px
>>59689204
>Link for those interested: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Problems-with-add-ons-plugins-or/Add-on-signing-in-Firefox/ta-p/30262

>4.1 Override add-on signing (advanced users)

>it's mozilla's fault I can't read!
>>
>>59689204
install firefox
block firefox adresses used to check plugins
install plugins from your backup (you have all of them backed up, don't you?)
>>
>>59689005
Firefox is shit, but chrome is even worse. Switch to palemoon or something OP.
>>
>>59689257
>assuming I haven't tried that
I am not that dumb, it didn't work
>>
>>59689257
>it's mozilla's fault I can't read!
They're sinking a lot of money into women koding organizations, maybe they could reroute some of that to "teach OP how to read" foundation. Real issues are not getting enough attention from Mozilla's side, so it is their fault in a way
>>
you have malwares on you are pc, you need to nuke it and switch to chrome and windose 10
>>
>>59689005
sounds like you are retarded OP
>>
>>59689005
firefox is fucking dead
>>
>>59689309
>I am not that dumb, it didn't work

>Starting with Firefox version 48, the add-on signing requirement will be enforced with no override in Release and Beta versions of Firefox. See the MozillaWiki article, Add-ons/Extension Signing for more information.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Extension_Signing

>What are my options if I want to install unsigned extensions in Firefox?
>The Developer Edition and Nightly versions of Firefox will have a setting to disable signature enforcement. There are also be special unbranded versions of Release and Beta that will have this setting (see , so that add-on developers can work on their add-ons without having to sign every build. To disable signature checks, you will need to set the xpinstall.signatures.required preference to "false".

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Extension_Signing#Unbranded_Builds

>I am not that dumb

I am sorry, OP, but I don't know what to say

on a serious note most of those extensions are signed and on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/ so you won't have to bother changing firefox version
>>
>>59689005
Firefox ditched NPAPI support.
Install Firefox 52 ESR and you're good to go
>>
>>59689191
what is the difference between ublock & Ublock?
>>
>>59692999
They are cheaper versions of uBlock
>>
File: a3qKeom_700b.jpg (84KB, 700x576px) Image search: [Google]
a3qKeom_700b.jpg
84KB, 700x576px
>>59689235
>>59689170
>>59689084
Do you faggots realize it's only a matter of time until this hits you too?

Join the ESR train and you will buy yourself some more time.
>>
>>59689005
firefox doesn't care about your privacy, only about their privacy
>>
Try waterfox.
>>
>>59693320
>change made to increase security
>>
>>59693302
Nah, I have 4 other "secondary" browsers I use for stuff like work e-mail and other logins, hatemails and such. I'll just open up any of them instead of Firefox if it starts going ways I really don't like.

See, that will save me some time. Not doing anything about it now will save me time.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.