[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice on breaking the law.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Job is trying to screw me over.

I can prove my innocence by copying some files at work (if I get fired and take it to court), but copying the files can actually get me fired and sued at the spot.

Any way of copying them with a flash-drive with ought the I.T. guy finding me out? Can he even find out?

How would one go about this IF needed.

while I'm at it; any good places to buy sketchy tech that you can't get at Bestbuy?
Thanks
>>
>>59681693
Watch a couple episodes of Mr robot. Specifically the episodes where they use Kali Linux.
>>
>>59681693
Take a picture using your phone?
>>
>>59681693
>convert file to audio
>record sound with phone
>convert back to binary @ home
>>
>>59681693
>Need advice on breaking the law
Don't break the law.
There, solved.
>>
>>59681836
There's no way this would work, right?
>>
>>59681693
>looking to break the law
>let me ask on the NSA/FBI/CIA honeypot image board
faggot
>>
>>59681693
>Any way of copying them with a flash-drive with ought the I.T. guy finding me out? Can he even find out?
>you're tech illiterate and are going to be shot in the head for stealing files
>>
>>59682298
Sure it could work, but it's completely pointless as there are better options and those options have less work involved and a lower chance that something goes wrong in the process.
Why not just get a usb drive and tie a tiny parachute to it and drop it off the building's roof? That is...if your company even checks your shit when you leave.
Better option would probably be to just use a microsd card and hide it in your shoe (wear boots with a thick rubber bottom and hollow out part of the middle-bottom area, stick the card in, then close it with a sufficient amount of rubber).
>>
>>59682423
Connecting usb volumes would probably trigger an alert
>>
>>59682308
thsi thread is le honeypot to indict you for aiding and abetting a criminal to commit dubious and illegal activity.
>>
>>59682477
Fired and sued is not the same thing as fired and arrested. Also, he never specified which country or state he was in. You might think BestBuy is a dead giveaway but it isn't. BestBuy is in Mexico and Canada.
Trying to rope people into aiding and abetting when the person could be committing civil crimes, which may not even apply to your state or country, is just stupid. They wouldn't waste their time.
>>
>>59681693
if you copy them to your flash drive and show them in court, they're going to sue you for copying files regardless of whether they find out. I mean, showing the files in court implies that at one point you copied them.

I'm going to guess that you probably signed a contract which says they can fuck you up if you do this, so i'd advise against it.
>>
>>59682544
Yo I've got an idea.
He just has to gaymarry the CEO (assuming it's a man), divorce him, sue him for half of his assets, demand that the company's servers be given to him as part of those assets, then show those files in court to bust the company for trying to screw him over.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.