[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What year is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1339488141976s.jpg (2KB, 126x96px) Image search: [Google]
1339488141976s.jpg
2KB, 126x96px
What year is this?
>>
>>59666787
>image
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>59666787
Pretty sure it's 1939. Though I don't know why the Russians WANT Hitler in charge of a major power. I think they're in for a nasty surprise if they think we're on their side.
>>
> """"the current year"""""
>>
>>59666787

And we are an utopia where robota works for us and us human can do what the fuck we want
>>
File: 1342132520916s.jpg (1KB, 125x85px) Image search: [Google]
1342132520916s.jpg
1KB, 125x85px
I assume it's 2017 from the 4chan post dates. I just had something spooky happen to my computer. I was playing a game and recording with shadowplay, until the game started stuttering really badly. I saved the game and quit out only to notice that geforce experience was taking up increasingly large amounts of RAM. It was at 2.5GB and rising. I'm not sure what it was doing, so I eventually closed the process while it was at 3.0GB.

When I went to my external drive, which is where I keep most of my important files that I take from installation to installation mind you, I noticed that 300GB of data was just fucking gone, and the data that was still there was all from before 2017. Not a single file on that drive is from 2017.
I can already go through the folders and take a look at what type of files are missing. It's almost all my isos, roms, movies, mp3s, but also a few images, and self recorded videos, but only a small amount. wtf is going on?

>>59666789
what's wrong with the image? It's /g/ related because he's behind a computer
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.