[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Guys I have a serious question. I have windows 7 on my computer and I have used it for years and I am very comfortable with it. My school offers windows 10 for free. Should I get it? What are the pros and cons?
>>
>>59663660
yes

pros:
it's better

cons:
it's spyware
>>
>>59663660
Yes, you should get it, because it's the future.

Pros: It's the future.
Cons: Botnet, some shit is more complicated (like making a simple desktop shortcut from the start menu.
>>
>>59663660
If it's Education edition, get it. It's like Windows 10 Enterprise, but with a different name. Plus, you don't even have to deal with Cortana if you get Education.
>>
>>59663660
>>59664791

Exactly this. EDU does not have Cortana so that's one less thing to remove.
https://community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/3298-windows-10-decrapifier-version-1

You will need to learn how to get rid of all the shit you don't want but if you donMt mind the botnet, you might end up liking it.

There is no such think as completelly removing spyware on Win10. Juat remember that.
>>
>>59665453
wait, there's a V2:
https://community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/3977-windows-10-decrapifier-version-2
>>
>>59663660
Yes. The ASLR support alone is worth it.

Make sure you're getting Enterprise LTSB. You won't have too much botnet to deal with then.
>>
>>59663660
No.

Windows 7 is comfy as fuck. If you're going to move, make the jump to Linux. Just take the free Windows 10 license and sit on it. Will be helpful down the road.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.