[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heng Long RC tanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: heng long.jpg (192KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
heng long.jpg
192KB, 900x675px
Hello, I was trying to figure out How many models of RC tanks they made. I see a lot of different ones, but I don't know what types the made exactly.
>>
>>59661208
The Chieftain MBT is my favorite.

https://youtu.be/oV9c05ZDf0c
>>
>>59661312
Sweet. I got the Panther a while back, but it's in less than serviceable condition. I wanted to get a new one but I want to see all my options first.
>>
In the middle of the board-wide shitposting that's been /g/'s reality lately, two collected Anons are having a civilised thread about RC tanks.

You made my day, guys.
>>
>>59661870
Thank you, /toy/ didn't want to cooperate and the thread died quickly, so I felt this would be a better alternative. Have you messed with rc stuff or tanks at all?
>>
I have a panzer III heng long rc tank. Thing took a beating. Upgrade to metal treads and wheels, the plastic shit breaks too easily.
>>
>>59662604
That's the one I was looking at getting, but how many different models are out there?
>>
>>59661312
"Video not available in your country."
Well, I guess I won't buy from them.
>>
>>59662856
Don't worry, it's not the company that makes the tanks.

By the way for everyone, I'm surprised just how long the Heng long tanks have been a thing. They've remained unchanged since the better part of the naughties. I got mine back when I was in elementary for crying out loud.
>>
this consumerist garbage is the epitome of cancer
>>
>>59662974
Do you not like rc tanks?
>>
>>59662974
it's a hobby you numb nuts.Get the fuck out of here. You probably go about and post on the ricing threads or worst on the apple ones. Piece of shit, hope your mom stop bringing hotpockets to that shithole where you sleep and you just fucking die.
>>
Really wish I could afford a 1/4 german fascist box. Oh well
>>
>>59664250
Yeah, but for the price these things are it makes a great starting point, and you can constantly improve them.
>>
>>59662738
When I got mine there was two versions. A basic one where it just shoots bb's, moves the turret and drives around. The "higher end" one had sounds and smoke effects.
>>
>>59665018
I meant the total number of models of tanks out there.
Here are the one's I know of:
Panther
Tiger
Panzer III and IV
Stug
KV-1
M4 sherman
Panzer 754r
M41
T72
M1 Abrams
and apparently the Chieftain according to >>59661312
>>
>>59665201
Wow they make a shit ton of different tanks. They only had like 5 different models when I go mine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.