[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monitor advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm eventually going to put my rig inside of a flight simulator based off the design of pic related. I want this to be completely enclosed so you won't see monitors from the outside and when you're inside it would be as if you're looking out a cockpit window.

I guess I wanted to ask you guys the same questions as anyone else looking for monitor advice, I just wanted you to consider how it's going to be set up in case that would make a difference so now that you know, what is best for gaming on a 1080 card? Color is not as important as fps for me but I would take the best of both if possible.
>>
Autism
>>
Op: I've got 2 wide screens on the wishlist but I'm now thinking I'd be better off with three smaller ones.
Was going to angle the two but I don't think that will work. I'm gonna need front view as well as left and right.

I'm a noob, the last monitor I had bought was a crt in the early 2000's been on a craptop for a long time.
>>
There's so many factors to consider. Most of them being the build specs of your sim.
Unless you've got blue prints handy there's not much to be said.

For best results you're going to need 4k and large screens to sit away from the panels, to give better immersion, so you physically can move to look over and out the window frames.
>>
Don't forget the obvious need for ventilation in such an enclosed space with a high power PC
>>
>>59660327
Thanks for the advice
>>59661330
I've definitely considered it and will be putting fans on a controller for the enclosed space.
>>
Remember the little things:
>ergonomics of the seat
>cup holder
>small table & drawer built in
>integrated hookah or bong
>a mirror so you can watch yourself
>the mirror also allows you to see behind you
>behind your head is a window
>behind the window is another screen
>you actually have a rearview mirror in-game
>build more than one to share the fun
>the seats must be able to shake & rumble
>add a small dry ice smoke machine & strobes
>speaker placement is key
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.