[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the ASUS ROG a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

>GL553VE for example
>15.6 FHD
>i7-7700HQ
>GTX1050-TI w/ 4GB VRAM
>8GB RAM
>up to 32GB-2133 tho
>1TB HDD
>can be fitted an additional SSD tho
>every port you could ever need
>crap build quality and lots of gaymery non-sense tho

Why isn't this sold out everywhere?
What am I missing here?

I've been looking at some used MacBook Pros for video/music/photography production, but the ASUS ROG seems to good to be true, especially when considering the upgrades that can be made.
>>
>>59654813

>gaymen laptop
>>
File: 1473207228076s.jpg (2KB, 124x111px) Image search: [Google]
1473207228076s.jpg
2KB, 124x111px
It's what you said: throw in a bunch of mid-high end components into a cheap case and call it a gaming laptop.

Macbooks are sold mainly due to the software that is included with the computer, and the god tier customer support is pretty great.

Apple is still a shit company but they do make pretty good products.
>>
File: fuckin_perfect.jpg (93KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin_perfect.jpg
93KB, 450x600px
why do you say the build quality is crap? there's some plastic used in conjunction with aluminum, there's nothing crap there.

as far as quality control, asus is on the top of the heap of non-business windows laptops; they're the only manufacturer that seems to understand that quality control is paramount, just look at their all-aluminum laptops that everyone and their mother is copying (finally) for the windows platform.

get it, i've had one and it hasn't given me an issue ever; plus asus warranty is based, they'll replace it no questions asked so near the end of the warranty just "accidentally drop" the laptop and get a brand new one free.
>>
File: 1436829775383.png (90KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
1436829775383.png
90KB, 1125x681px
>>59655208
>tripfag shilling his shitty laptop
>>
>>59654895
1050ti and 7700hq is high end
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.