[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 4 months I will have 1 degree with 1.0 GPA, 0 connections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

In 4 months I will have 1 degree with 1.0 GPA, 0 connections and a handful of half completed projects.

How does one go from that to high 5 figures? I need a big fucking redpill and any stories from people who were once unsure and scared about how they were going to get anywhere in tech but somehow succeeded/failed.
>>
>>59653858
>1.0 GPA
Is that a typo? The university I went to kicks you out if you have two consecutive semesters with lower than 2.0.
>>
>>59653873
No I just drop out of topics/forget to unenroll when switching, I get credit/distinction but that's not what the transcript will say. I probably have like a 0.8 GPA
>>
Complete your projects I guess
>>
>>59653858
You're kinda screwed. Why didn't you drop out?
>>
>>59653858
you can make 5 figures working at mcdonalds flipping burgers.
>>
File: IMG_2004.png (376KB, 403x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.png
376KB, 403x672px
>>59653858
>1.0 GPA
>>
>>59655037
Same boat school isn't worth it.
>>
Play the lotto, its pretty much your only hope.
>>
>>59653858
what school do you go to OP? they usually kick you out if you have lower than a 2.0.
>>
Doesn't matter. Don't show your gpa on your resume.

Ez pz
>>
>>59653906
How should I put the projects on resume?
Short description or github link ?
>>
File: 3.png (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
59KB, 512x512px
>>59653891

are you trolling? how are you this bad?

are you mentally retarded maybe? how do you even graduate with that type of GPA? hows that even possible? what the fuck
>>
>>59655849
This lmao, employers don't care about GPA. They care more about what you've done and contacts you have.
>>
>>59653858
You should opt out of life already.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.