[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this still the greatest /g/ movie ever? i watch it once a day. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

is this still the greatest /g/ movie ever?

i watch it once a day. AMA
>>
>>59653488
Pi 1998
>>
>>59653495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo18VIoR2xU
>>
gtfi zuckerberg you jew faggot
go back to your cuckshed and make more money for your ugly nip wife
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KyltHXrxVk
Snowden 2016
>>59653514
Go to work!
>>
>>59653488
Just imagine coding all day in a house with friends who are also coding all day, you all know you're going to make bank and fuck bitches. God I wish that were me, I get mad thinking about how the internet is so matured that I probably can't carve out a slice of profit for myself, Mark made cool and most importantly finished projects that others used(coursematch) before starting facebook. I don't even know what a webserver would cost let alone how to purchase a domain name and get a website up.
>>
>>59653552
If you wish you knew how to do that stuff, you go learn how to do it.
If you've got an internet connection you have access to all the information you need.
>>
>>59653552
>Just imagine coding all day in a house with friends who are also coding all day, you all know you're going to
... get burned out.

I worked in what was more or less a shack with colleagues/friends, living on overtime pizza for about 2 years.

No girls. No time for social life. One guy was married, ended up divorced. About 1/3 got burned out. Company not satisfied, division closed down. No fun.

> I don't even know what a webserver would cost
Google started their server park by extensive dumpster diving. Reliability was in the dumps too. These day you can get a reasonable Dell server meant for running 24/7 for 1 - 2000 bucks. Domain name is peanuts compared to getting project up and running. And for goodness sake, don't forget to secure a trademark as this trumps domain names.

> I get mad thinking about how the internet is so matured that I probably can't carve out a slice of profit for myself
Believe me there are many opportunities left.
>>
>>59653581
>you go learn how to do it.

Yeah I've looked into how it's done and now know that it costs a bit of money, but I couldn't fathom why zuck paid for a site(coursematch) and paid to have the site up for that long without profit.

I later learned that his parents are pretty well off and gave him cash whenever he wanted to fuck around with projects that would cost money. I've got a couple of projects half done and coming up to the end of my degree with a pretty generic but well done portfolio.

>>59653606
>... get burned out.

I heard it was the opposite for them, quite a few pictures of parties they had at palo alto and they exanded one uni at a time meaning they didn't go the way of friendster and collapse from over expansion.

>1 - 2000 bucks
Yeah that's probably a little much for "I fucked around on this project and think it's cool, chuck it online and see what's up"
>>
>>59653488
>not citizenfour
>>
>>59653709
I have a HP dual X5550 xeon server with 32gb ram running VMs bought from ebay for around 230 dollars delivered. That shit is cheap as hell nowadays.
>>
Pirates of the Silicon Valley is way better. it shows how the real genius is Bill Gates and everyone else is an entitled faggot
>>
>>59653488
It was great at portraying zuckenberg as an antisocial asshole jew, but that's about it.

The greatest /g/ movie is either Hackers or Antitrust, depending on whether you want to install gentoo or if you can actually code shit.
>>
>>59654386
Why not Sneakers?
>>
>>59653709
If it flies, floats or fucks, RENT.
This sage advice also applies to hardware.
>>
File: ulM3K.png (620KB, 763x935px) Image search: [Google]
ulM3K.png
620KB, 763x935px
>>59653488
One of my favorite movies family, ost is really great too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IAGH6k17nw
>>
>>59653495
>Jewish mysticism
kys
>>
>>59654358
This
>>
File: 1.jpg (55KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55KB, 630x420px
>>
File: 2.jpg (40KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
40KB, 600x330px
>>59653488
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.