[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samsung Bixby is better than Alexa or Siri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Bixby.jpg (100KB, 728x826px) Image search: [Google]
Bixby.jpg
100KB, 728x826px
...according to early reviews.

How is this possible?

Bixby was developed mostly out of Samsung's R&D center in Hyderabad, India.

Was Samsung actually able to hire only the cream-of-the-crop pajeets who could have gone to the U.S. to get a job but didn't want to be away from their family?
>>
Pajeets get their reputation because they're dirt cheap and can use a keyboard. If you use proper hiring techniques and pay high wages then you can get talented people in India too.
>>
This will follow the fate of s-voice for sure, why is it so important to samsung?
>>
>>59647599
It's clearly better because it's a man and everyone knows unless it's a meal, you don't wanna deal with a woman when yer trying to get shit done.
>>
>>59647599
voice recognition is only as good as the data behind it
google and amazon are good because they have been gathering a userbase for fucking years
>>
>>59647667
Samsung always works in paranoid mode.

If a competitor has a feature, Samsung has to implement it too whether they believe it's the way forward for the long term or not.

It's why they've been successful. They might not be always in the first place, but they never fall below third place because the paranoid way they develop their products.
>>
samsung has the shitiest designs ever, instead of doing voice assistant shit they should really work on their UI
>>
>>59647760
Siri was presented more than 5 years ago, why did they wait so long? I really don't believe they was developing bixby so long, so what took them so long?
>>
>>59647828
They may have been. Or maybe they bought like a ton of researchers. Samsung is a huge company. Like bigger than Google. They make a plethora of products.
>>
>>59647599

>he fell for the pajeet meme

/g/ is just butthurt because pajeets were hired instead of them
>>
>buy top end Android flagship
>two of every application on my phone
>one from Samsung, one from Google

What is this clusterfuck?
>>
>samshit
I'm sure it'll be so much better, just like all of Samsung's software.
>>
>>59647828
They had S Voice for a while.

Bixby adds more "assistant" features to S Voice and replaces voice recognition techs licensed from Nuance with Samsung's own tech.
>>
>>59647599
>How is this possible?
Samsung is nearly 30% of an entire developed country's GDP.
Thats how.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.