[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/RguU0i9LnzA why are AMtarDs so hateful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170306-191424.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170306-191424.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
https://youtu.be/RguU0i9LnzA
why are AMtarDs so hateful?
>>
>>59637399
>It's generic youtube "personality" discovers the internet isn't a hugbox edition again
>>
>>59637540
Nah, he's just a dedicated clickbait channel. Everything he does is for views. He's been exploiting Ryzen's launch for everything it's worth, including refusing to review the R7 1700 to avoid the "drama" surrounding it, then going on Twitter to whine that he wasn't sent a free 1800X by AMD.
>>
>>59637399
>defending gaymers nexus

intoddlers are pathetic
>>
>>59637540
>>59637664
>>59637794
sup /r/AMD
>>
>>59637399
>e-celebs

Keep it to /v/ please. We have a whole board dedicated to e-celebs there.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>59638006
literally OP making a thread about himself, nobody else care enough to make a thread lmao
>>
>>59637664
Wtf you saying he already reviewed 1700
>>
>>59638022
No he didn't. We're talking about Greg/Salazar Studio from the video in the OP, not Steve from GN.
>>
>>59637399
Man does that face look like an unkept vagina
>>
>>59638056
Salsa studios is the worst of all the ducking retards because he's wrong every "activates my almonds" video and he hides behind his bio engineer major every time he is shown to be a moron
>>
File: muhghz.png (162KB, 721x480px) Image search: [Google]
muhghz.png
162KB, 721x480px
>AMtarDs so hateful?
Just like 4chan

At least Salazar don't get paid like GN. Dumbass shill for jew for free
>>
>>59638212
Instead Salazar is just a moron
>>
>>59638332
He's just one of those people who thinks that he's right about everything and likes to rub it in everybody's face. I bet it killed him to have to do that grovelling apology video to NZXT after he blamed their product for killing his system (when it was his own dumbass fault). He's since deleted both the original AND apology videos, trying to pretend it never happened.
>>
>>59638212
More views/subscribers = money
>>
>>59638364
He blew up his computer twice in the same video
With all components inside

Dudes a fucking tard
>>
>>59637664
Okay I'll bite, what drama could have possibly been there for the 1700?
>>
>>59638474
Not the 1700 specifically, just Ryzen in general. He said he didn't want to review it because people would get angry at him if he said it was bad. So instead he made several drama videos poking a stick at AMD fans instead. They're still up on his channel if you want to watch them, but I'm not sending him more views.

Then this week he took to Twitter and claimed that AMD are petty and must hate him personally because they didn't send him an 1800X to review. Despite the fact that he refused to review the 1700 that he has. As I said, all he cares about is creating drama for views, and it's working. The retards at r/AMD have given him a ton more by enaging with him.
>>
>>59638474
He didn't want to get death threats if he got slightly worse results than some nobody YouTuber or tiny website
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.