[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>both parties are the same!!! Yeah, fuck you GOP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 25

File: fuckyougop.jpg (90KB, 1057x837px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyougop.jpg
90KB, 1057x837px
>both parties are the same!!!

Yeah, fuck you GOP.
>>
You're being distracted while both parties increase their control over you.
>>
>>59631471
Fuck off.
>>
We already have a thread for this.
>>
>>59631479
>Y-You're just stupid!
>>
>>59631456
>america
lol
>>
>>59631456
Remember all the stuff Snowden leaked? A Republican president (W) who hated privacy started those programs, and then a Democratic president (Obama) got elected and.... continued and expanded all those programs.

Politicians everywhere hate privacy, because they want to control you. And knowing as much as possible about who you are, what you think, and what you do is the best way to do that. If they didn't want to control you, they wouldn't be politicians.
>>
>>59631483
Liberal crybabies want to flood the front page with this shit. Go cry in your safe spaces cucks.
>>
File: 165_pbficon.jpg (20KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
165_pbficon.jpg
20KB, 100x100px
>>59631456
Justice bump
>>
>>59631471
muh "both parties are the same"
>>
The line
>both parties are the same
Doesn't mean they vote the exact same on each issue. Rather, it's a statement proclaiming that they don't care about the issues and just do the 'opposite' of the other party, which ultimately means they're the same - they have no morals.

They put on a show, this included, when public attention is at a high.
>>
Keep this shit in the other thread>>59628014
, you didn't even frame it to be tech-related faggot
>>
>>59631471
This. Defend yourself from the (((real))) enemy.
>>
>>59631456
Both parties are literally the same, if dems controlled the house the repubs would protest-vote while knowing it would pass also.
>>
>Oh no another scary sounding bill that will have 0 actual ramification in my life or privacy
Quit being a fucking spook you retard
>>
>>59631545
No.

The democratic platform supported net neutrality and these FCC provisions. They were enacted by democratic members of the FCC, headed by a chair put there by a democratic president.
>>
>>59631509
Obama could not change anything about those bills without the congress cooperating. You try to convince congress to have those laws repealed. The republicans would take that vote and run it in their next smear campaign and sweep both houses and probably the presidency
>>
>>59631551
It will impact you slightly, now random corporations will know what the ISP and government already know.

>>59631566
Thats fine, net neutrality was just a big government power grab anyway. There was no good option in that fight, just two bad ones.
>>
This vote has nothing to do with privacy. The MSM has you all fooled. Stop reading fake news.
>>
>>59631456
both parties are opposition parties
really annoying shit.
>>
>>59631528
>Eight years of ignoring Obama shitting on internet privacy and security
>Defending the NSA, allowing indefinite arrest, renewed PATRIOT act
>Republican elected
>>omg dey hate fweedem!!!1
>>
>>59631578
>Thats fine, net neutrality was just a big government power grab anyway. There was no good option in that fight, just two bad ones.
Just stop posting
>>
>>59631531
Except that the republicans are consistently on the wrong side of every major issue while the dems frequently aren't.
>>
>>59631594
>Let's give a government office with a politically appointed chair the power to regulate this
>WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
>new appointment, everything is on fire
Seriously they planned to cash in on having a political appointee they controlled in that position. It turns out that political appointments are a fucking awful idea, who knew?
>>
>>59631593
This x100.

Establishment is establishment. Left and right are imaginary boogymen for the masses to point fingers at.
>>
>>59631601
>Both parties against legal marijuana
>Democrats against firearms rights
>Democrats in favour of massive overregulation
Either 'right side' means more freedom and you're wrong, or 'right side' means 'things I like' in which case you're retarded
>>
>>59631626
then why did they vote completely opposite of each other
>>
Maybe if SV, google, facebook, tech sites etc didn't attack him for not being a virtue signalling hypocrite, crying wolf for everything their opinion on the matter would have been heard. Wall street was against him too but when he won they started working with him too bad the tech industry is too fucking retarded to do it.
>>
>>59631593
Obama appointed the pro-privacy pro-net neutrality FCC chairman. That other stuff was out of his control congress is the one that decides what programs should be renewed Obama can give his opinion on things but republicans treated his opinion as worthless and would probably filibuster or block bills out of spite if he even comments on them. They did shut down the government once because of obamacare
>>
>>59631636
Because the Republicans supported a bill, so every Democrat has to support it. Is this literally your first time encountering partisan bullshit?
>>
>>59631615
>the regulations are bad meme

just stop
>>
>>59631641
>Republicans win the House
>Obama refuses to work with them
>Republicans flip him off
>This is the Republican's fault
lol

>>59631659
Are you a libertarian or a hypocrite?
>>
>>59631655
Except the Democrats put it in place to begin with.
>>
>>59631659
It's all bad, there is no good option.

>>59631675
If the conclusion is foregone they will 100% make a show of voting against republicans by default.
>>
Looks like pol is leaking again
>>
why is everyone whining about privacy when 99% of the websites they visit are encrypted with HTTPS?
>>
>>59631668
>>Republicans win the House
>>Obama refuses to work with them
>>Republicans flip him off
>>This is the Republican's fault
>lol
Trumpcucks actually believe this.
>>
>>59631684
>pol
>not /pol/
Looks like reddit is leaking again
>>
>Only a few short years ago shit like SOPA and PIPA got /g/ riled into a frenzy
>Not /polg/ cheers for them

Amazing.
>>
>>59631681
>voting against the repeal of privacy statutes they put into effect
>"show"
>>
>>59631690
ISP tracking cookies
modifying web content
selling data and metadata to ad companies
>>
>>59631694
That much is obvious judging from all the libcucks ITT
>>
>>59631697
>laughing at hypocrites is the same as supporting the bill
looks like your brain is leaking again

>>59631693
>List of arguments in your post:
>
>>
>>59631701
If the result was likely to be 50/50 by party you'd probly see the traitors outing themselves in droves.

>>59631705
That's like 10 years ago shit.
>>
>>59631705
>tracking cookies
>modifying content
requires breaking SSL and minting forged certificates. not possible
>>
>>59631681
Only an absolute moron would believe regulation is inherently bad.

Sure, there is some outdated stuff that needs to be modernized, but regulation itself is not necessarily bad.
>>
>>59631601
>Except that the republicans are consistently on the wrong side of every major issue
Nice qualification of 'major' there where you can easily dismiss any proof that the D's voted wrong with "oh it's not a major issue".

Grow out of tribal warfare sweetie.
>>
>>59631690
ISP still knows what pages you visit.
>>
>>59631705
They were already doing that anyways, now it's above board so normies will know. If you care you should have been using a VPN decades ago.

>>59631730
Only an absolute moron would think the government is capable of efficiently regulating anything.
>>
>>59631706
I'm assuming the average /g/ user is a bit smarter than the typical /pol/cuck or /b/tard, so I'm not surprised that most people here are hostile to /pol/shit.
>>
>>59631719
Exactly what part of "allow monopolies to harvest your data without permission or notification and sell it with no regulation," is "liberal"?
>>
>>59631730
>Ajit Pai
Literally it's as bad as whoever's voted/bought their way into office, the government can't be trusted with anything.
>>
>>59631736
they know what domains you are querying with DNS, which they have always known. whether they sell that information or not is irrelevant. more reason to support dnssec
>>
>>59631456
>>
>>59631754
>the republican party keeps ruining the government so that means the government is bad and we should get rid of it

/pol/tards
>>
>>59631752
Wtf is liberal? No, it's just what happens when corporations own your government. They take turns being the bad guy on different issues so nobody really notices.
>>
>>59631747
*tips fedora*
M'braniac
>>
>>59631528
>now that us republicans are in power, we can end social security
>now that we democrats are in power, we can stop military spending
>now that we republicans are in power, we can get rid of the special powers that obama gave to the executive branch
>...

>the same people who spend years debating against something suddenly do nothing to stop it once they can

>those things always fuck the citizen in the ass

Please. Literally just even right now.
>>
The Obama administration were the most fascist administration in history. The worlds wealthiest 0.5% of both individuals and multinational corporations never had a greater friend in the White House than Obama. Then, suddenly, Hillary ran opposed to big corporation and big corporate banking. Laughable. It wasn't very long ago that the Republicans were accusing the Democrats of being commies who were courting the Soviet Union. Today, the Republicans are courting Russia and the Democrats are calling the Republicans commies. That's just how it goes in US politics.

The establishment in Washington is owned and operated by the global wealthy elite who want to secure their power and control over the global population. The establishment GOP and Dems play for the same team — the lucrative collusion between big government and big wealth. They do not care what is in the best interest of the American people or the global population for that matter. They care only to joust among themselves for supreme power to turn the rest of us into their fiefdoms.
>>
>>59631769
>Eight years of Obama
>Four years of unfettered Democrat rule in both houses
>>Blames Republicans for everything being shit
Literally blaming Obama for jobs lost in 2008
>>
>>59631769
>republican
>>59631752
>librul

The parties are exactly the same.
>>
>>59631789
Don't worry anon, Trump isn't a Washington insider. He's draining the swamp as we speak. The MSM hates this fact and is smearing him every chance they get. This whole "internet privacy bill" is a perfect example.
>>
>>59631456
lol Reddit btfo

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/621q9g/house_passes_hr230_repealing_fcc_internet_privacy/
>>
>>59631779
>>>/pol/
>>
>>59631758
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS

>However, because host (website) addresses and port numbers are necessarily part of the underlying TCP/IP protocols, HTTPS cannot protect their disclosure. In practice this means that even on a correctly configured web server, eavesdroppers can infer the IP address and port number of the web server (sometimes even the domain name e.g. www.example.org, but not the rest of the URL) that one is communicating with, as well as the amount (data transferred) and duration (length of session) of the communication, though not the content of the communication.[5]
>>
What ever can be engineered can also be reverse engineered. I can block their ability to gather data on me. I can spoof the data they do receive. There will always be ways to troll whoever attempts to control in the Internet.

As long as those douche bags don't throttle my connection to certain sites, charging me an extra monthly fee to access google, Amazon, and such, then I really couldn't care less what kind of futile spying those assholes think they can get away with.
>>
>>59631836
thanks for proving exactly what i said anon
>>
>>59631758
>>59631836
There's always dnscrypt, then you've cut your 3rd party interactions down to roughly 1
>>
>>59631836
So if I visit https://candydoll.tv, my ISP can't see what page on the website that I'm visiting?
>>
>>59631789
Calm down Alex Jones.

>>59631796
Dems only had 60 votes in the senate for a year but they never had all 60 people present. Republicans decided they would filibuster every single bill regardless of what was in it in an attempt to hurt his presidency. Blaming Obama for GOP obstruction is dumb. Also, dems lost the house in the 2010 election, and then lost control over the senate in 2014.
>>
>>59631796
>>Four years of unfettered Democrat rule in both houses
Democrats lost the house in 2011 and never got it back. That's 2 years. They also didn't have a super majority ever so republicans could filibuster just about everything that required 60 votes which included most appointments
>>
>>59631850
Where do you see "DNS" in there?
>>
>>59631568
Did he try? No, he didn't. He wanted that power for himself. Like all politicians.
>>
>>59631868
>Republicans could do what Democrats are doing now
Jiggles my jammers
>>
>>59631876
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System
DNS operates over UDP, you're not getting any encryption on it
>>
>>59631892
He didn't take into account that his party might not be in control forever. OR DID HE?

Both parties are the same, they're all cucked by CIA shadow government, corporate funded elections, and foreign interests.

>>59631898
> https://dnscrypt.org/
>>
>>59631824
>>>/shitredditsays/

>>59631898
I recall there being some encrypted DNS scheme but I don't remember the name if it
>>
>>59631896
>>59631896
Dems are threatening to filibuster the SCOTUS nominee, but I don't really give a shit because of what the GOP pulled last year.

They dems will never ever try to do the bullshit the GOP did because democrats believe that government can do good, while republicans believe government is bad. So republicans filibustering everything and making the government shit doesn't harm their narrative.
>>
>>59631568
Fuck you he didn't even try, and in fact EXPANDED THEM and made them worse.

The only thing this means is ISPs can make money off the data they were already collecting for the government.
>>
>>59631912
>>59631911
>they know what domains you are querying with DNS, which they have always known. whether they sell that information or not is irrelevant. more reason to support dnssec
literally said it in my post
reading comprehension on this board is really getting bad
>>
>>59631456
If you're not a kiddy-fiddler like Podesta, a muslim terrorist like Bin Laden or a traitor that sells state secrets like Snowden, you literally don't ever need privacy. Privacy is just a convenience excuse used by criminals and enemies of the state.
>>
>>59631929
fuck off
>>
>>59631919
>The dems will never try to pull the bullshit the GOP did
Oh, so you're a naïve child. Buckle in, kiddo.
>>
>>59631944
Thanks for sharing the blue!
>>
>>59631898
Where do you see "DNS" in there?
>>
>>59631923
DNSCrypt literally encrypts DNS. I don't know what you're having trouble with there. Sure your ISP will know you hit some arbitrary IP with some traffic but they can't see the contents of requests.
>>
Why the fuck are you idiots talking about DNS? Do you not know that the ISPs can see the IPs?
>>
Can someone explain the rationale why they even introduced this as a bill in the first place?
>>
>>59631991
Because the privacy law was already passed and they wanted out. What's the question?
>>
>>59631919
What the republicans did was technically different. The republicans controlled what things would be voted on during each session so the nomination just kept being moved back each day. They would keep the sessions open for the whole day so Obama couldn't even make Garland a recess appointment also. It's legal but it doesn't follow the spirit of the law. Garland should have been voted on but the republicans probably couldn't come up with any justifiable reason to not vote for him so they just ran away from the vote. The republicans actually suggested Garland to begin with and Obama called their bluff.
>>
File: 1488173439145.png (286KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488173439145.png
286KB, 480x480px
>>
>>59632002
Why would they want the privacy law removed?
>>
>>59631991
ISPs lobbied for it because free money, and Republicans knew they could sell it to their base on "more money for the job creators means more jobs for you!"
>>
>>59632019
Oh because they're funded by corporate interests, like ISPs. You didn't think VOTES mattered did you?
>>
nothing worse than seeing the new generation actually having faith in and trusting politicians. brainwashed reddit liberals actually think the Democrats care about white working class, nu/pol/ teenage alt-right trolls actually think Trump is anti-establishment
>>
>>59631697

4chan has changed a LOT in the last two years.
>>
>>59632032
Trump was worth a shot since he was unpredictable and independently wealthy (harder to bribe). Doesn't look like it paid off, but it was better to roll the dice.
>>
>>59631896
A few republicans actually threatened to continue it into Hillary's term if she won. They never really cared about "letting the people decide" it was all a sham they just didn't want democrats to appoint a SC justice (surprising no one I think)
>>
>>59632032

In time they'll learn. It's reached peak levels the last while around here though. Never seen it this bad before.
>>
>>59632101
>>59632125
Right, the last election was seriously mostly about the 1+ justices that will show up in the next couple years. Either party can push through any illegal laws they want until the courts say no.
>>
>>59631929

I hope your face meets the business end of a machete.
>>
And the pendulum swings.

Get ready for 2018 I suppose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2006

36% is not unprecedented but the speed that it took to get there was blazing fast. All presidents, as far as I am aware, enjoy a good 50+ approval rating first year. With Bush Jr being the highest at 92%.
>>
>>59632204
He took that year off.
>>
>>59632204
Which 2001 or 2006?
>>
>>59632204
Both Clinton and Trump had record low approval throughout the campaign though. No President with a -30 in November would do well in March
>>
>>59632224
Meant for
>>59632209
>>
>/g/ unironicall aguing against privacy
I dont know what I hate more, partisanism, shills, or nu-/g/
>>
>>59632238
>>59632233
Yep, I highly approve of the country disapproving of its government.
>>
America is the greatest comedy ever written.
>>
>>59632233
This was certainly a conspiracy theory fueled campaign. With Trump being probably the most conspiracy driven presidential candidate in modern history.

>>59632243
I think people should be highly skeptical of their government, but highly disapproving creates apathy, and apathy is probably the biggest driver of corruption. Also it can be high disapproval for the wrong reasons.

For a long time now congress approval rating has been super low like hovering at 10%. Not because people think their congressmen is corrupt but because high polarization leads to people wanting their representatives to be super polar and uncompromising. Which is clearly a bad way to govern.
>>
>>59632101
>Trump was worth a shot since he was unpredictable and independently wealthy (harder to bribe).
This is laughable. Who really believed this?

>I don't like politicians who take campaign contributions so I'm just going to appoint a guy who gives campaign contributions.
>>
>>59632328
Well he had less money in his campaign funds, significantly less of which came from corps. That's basically guaranteed less bribery by quantity there. Doesn't mean unbribed, of course.
>>
>>59632328
He is cutting the middle man therefore making the whole process more efficient, dumbass.
>>
>>59632328
Also being rich does not exclude you from wanting more money. The whole thing was a completely load of crap. You can always be richer.
>>
You know that everyone, normies and vir/g/ins alike, will forget about this and move on with their normal lives within a week.
>>
>>59632328

People thought he was worth a shot because he used language small minds can understand.

Now /pol/cucks are happy that their chaos meme actually won.
>>
File: 1488508909145.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1488508909145.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>59632347
>>
>>59632357
>implying vir/g/ins aren't 99% normies now

>>59632369
That and hillary was very unlikable in every way.
>>
>>59632378

Hillary was shit so I kind of understand that part. You guys int he States had a rough election.

Also /g/ has been normie for years now. Nothing new here.
>>
You're a moron. The democrats are voting against it because the republicans are voting for it.
They aren't two parties filled with individuals, they're tribes and they have to be loyal to chief or get thrown out.
>>
>>59632357
Well I would say this administration certainly has made news great again. Every day it seems like some bombshell gets dropped, but then the next day something else happens, and then everyone forgets. Which apparently is is a long time Trump strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7GKGbXVh_A

Video related.
>>
>>59632357
Funny thing is that could either be because people have a short attention span and a lot of apathy, or because nobody seems to realize that nothing is actually changing. Yeah, it sucks that we can't have more privacy, but it's not like we had it to begin with. People don't seem to realize that ISPs have always had the right to sell their data. Fear mongering at its finest.
>>
>>59632371
Cuck.
>>
>>59632420
Bingo. They'd be voting for it if they didn't know it was already guaranteed to pass. You really think the telecom companies don't have jews like Feinstein in their pocket?
>>
>>59632448
Yeah, it's not like Democrats were the ones that initially implemented the rule or anything
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (223KB, 499x375px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
223KB, 499x375px
>>59631456
>tfw picked the best time to no fap into the distant future
>>
>>59632458
The rule was shit in the first place - did you bother to read it? It let them share your email address, your name, and your phone number. All of those were deemed "non-personal information".

And the democrats in congress didn't do shit or this wouldn't be happening. The FCC board voted for it, including some republican appointees.
>>
>>59632421
>implying the media isn't cashing in on the goldmine of throwing shit at Trump every single day
I'm not a fan of him either, but it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>59631740
>Only an absolute moron would think the government is capable of efficiently regulating anything
>so lets just make everything wrong and immoral legal anyway
>>
>>59631532
>Rule about Privacy on the Internet

>Not Tech Related
>>
This law has been in effect for a grand total of 3 months. So for DECADES it was perfectly legal for ISPs to sell your browsing history. And apparently they weren't. Or they were and no one cared. Dunno. Now, that doesn't mean that they won't change that in the future...

But none of that fucking matters. Because you know what this rule didn't apply to in the first place? Fucking google. And guess what they do for a living? Or facebook. Or any other major ad provider. Guess what, they are all tracking you, they're on just about every major website, and they can figure out who you are even if you aren't signed in. And it's all. For. Sale.
>>
>>59632524
Really? Where can I buy the search history of a gmail account?
>>
As a guy in politics in a parliamentary government. USA has a deeper problem then just the 2 party system. For one, the media seems to control political action in a great sense, which is awfull.
Politicians aren't individuals in the U.S., they seem to always follow party lines. This is cheating democracy. I'd love to go in further detail, but I recon it will either fall on deaf ears, or I'll be echoing your viewpoints.
>>
>>59631862
kek
>>
>>59632524

You're a fucking retard. The FTC regulated that until they lost the AT&T suit and lost their powers to do so, so the FCC came in an added regulation to stop the issue before it became an issue. Now the Republicucks want to move power back to the FTC, which now has no teeth, which means ISPs will have freedom to sell this whereas before they didn't.

Get the bigger picture before going off on your uneducated shit rant.
>>
File: 1390376766325.jpg (66KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1390376766325.jpg
66KB, 1600x900px
>>59631456
Good. It's not the government's job to prevent your dumb ass from giving Google and Facebook your secrets
>>
>>59632591
> Google and Facebook your secrets
Are you the retard that was spamming the
>but muh google and facebook do it already
argument a few days back?
>>
What's worrying that not a single republican or democrat voted out of their tribal allegiances.
Of course this has been happening for decades, but luckily for them americans are too dumb to notice.
>>
>>59632583
So in other words the FCC has literally now fucked everything up beyond belief by handing telecoms all the ammo they need to get out of all regulation? The only reason the FTC lost the lawsuit was because of the FCC's change to designate ISPs as common carriers.

Seems like it was working pretty damn well before the FCC decided to get involved.
>>
>>59632546
You're not wrong the problem is in the 90s an evil old man named Newt Gingrich saw that the democrats and republicans were cooperating on legislation and even going to social gatherings together where they'd be able to talk about legislation and Newt decided that this was wrong and he basically "reformed" the republican party into the current form where they're against anything the democrats want but they also retained some of their Reagan era stupidity where they cut taxes and spend money like mad whenever they get the chance. We're basically stuck with a party that has no idea what they're trying to do and another party that is just trying to hold things together, indefinitely. The "other" party is filled with an odd bunch of people that range from old school republicans to college age liberals and they don't really agree on many things so they have this odd way of inadvertently defeating themselves when they go up for an election against the crazy candidates who are fully invested in their own craziness.
>>
>>59632524
This is a valid argument that could be defended. But it negates the fact that ISP should have nothing to do with the data on the wire because using facebook and Google is a choise. You don't have to use these services.however, an ISP is different in that you cannot opt out and they can sell the data they collected without you telling them it's ok to third party's
>>
>>59632657
>le republicans are evil meme
Protip: Both the republicans and democrats need to get guillotined. The entire system needs to be rebuilt from scratch, on the bones of those that defiled it.
>>
>>59632662
Your ISP is already a third party, none of your transactions through them are private.
>>
File: 1490293004601.jpg (38KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1490293004601.jpg
38KB, 663x579px
Keep up the good work burgerclaps
>>
>>59632662
>using google is a choce
I guarantee 90%+ of the top 1000 sites use google analytics. Guess what that does?

You don't seriously think google only tracks you through the search engine do you?
>>
>>59632644

The FCC made the change in April only months before the suit was finished in August. They preemptively responded to the ongoing suit that the FTC was losing.

That being said they responded due to a failure in the courts. So leaving the FCC with it's current powers is not really a solution.

This is a problem with politicians in general, not any one party. Anyone using this to further their left/right argument is just /pol/ shitposting.
>>
File: worriedlaughter.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worriedlaughter.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>59632695
>mfw the internet has been infected and perverted
We have to start over
>>
>>59632735
It was never designed for anything good. We should have started over 20 years ago.
>>
>>59632644
The ruling specifically stated the FTC had no jurisdiction because of the common carrier classification. You could argue maybe the FTC was going to lose on other grounds, but the FCC handed the court a silver bullet to immediately throw the court out without even having to hear the merits.

>tfw morons still think Wheeler was on their side
The one thing I'll give the democrats credit for - when they fuck their constituents over they usually get them to cheer for it.
>>
By the way: parties not voting outside their tribal allegiances is effectively the same as the senate only containing two people.

Democracy!
>>
>>59631929
lel enjoy being raped to death in federal prison because they arbitrarily decide you are a threat to their national security when you try to fight against your children being flown off into WW3.

/pol/fags are proof that natural selection still plays a part in our species. The retarded will always elect leaders that throw their worthless lives into meat grinders. It's fucking poetic.
>>
>>59632757
They do have some serious propaganda skills, shame it broke the entire media.
>>
>>59632767
Wrong. It's the same as congress containing three people with two of them being on the same side.

Also this was the House.
>>
>>59632767

Politics in the States is FUCKED. I'm so glad we don't have the same system as you guys.
>>
>>59632657
I am not aware of US political history so this is quite interesting. In my country we need coalition's between party's to become a majority. This means there is automatically a cordial and mostly productive relation between them. The liberal party is currently in coalition with a more nationalist and a Christian party. We don't get paid crazy wages in government. About 3k /month. Our current biggest problems are genuinely about issues that directly affect us as citizens. Our news is filled with problems and what the government is currently doing about fixing them.
My American wife is always sad after watching it, because her family have to make do with CNN and fox.
Another interesting point is that the USA is just to big to be effectively ruled by a central government. The state system solves some of these issues, but the politicians mentality is changed because of lack of consequence. Meanwhile in my government we cannot push changes that are seen as brutal, because we go home to our town's, cities and neighbourhoods every evening.
>>
>>59631517
>frontpage
I knew that the alt-rights in 4chan where redditors all along!
>>
>>59632767
Congress does occasionally have votes that aren't strictly split down party lines but it's not as common in recent years. These "interest" edge issues are just the ones that make the news usually.
>>
>>59632791
>>59632785
>>59632784
What we have is roughly two centrist parties who shift their positions towards any external popular position. Currently it's roughly center right but it could shift to center left later. There's really no such thing as a 3rd (political) party here because nobody expects politicians to have a firm stance on anything.

>>59632804
SOPA/PIPA was one of them, when the parties agree on something it's generally awful for everyone.
>>
>>59632795

Of course they came over when normie shit redditors kicked them out. /pol/ just accepts anyone who touts their line and have no newfag control. They're the biggest cucks on 4chan.
>>
>>59632689
My country has a very intense privacy commission. It has fined facebook on many occasions and is always working with the public's best interest at heart.
>>59632695
This is a truth a cannot argue. And we together have to come up with a better solution as a society.

Wouldn't it be great if we had opensauce and transparency across the board?
>>
>>59632784
The house is two people because the two people are both the tribal leaders from each tribe. The leader with the larger tribe wins conflicts.
>>
>>59632847
When your government is the size/power/corruptness of the US government the government stepping in is always a double edged sword.
>>
File: 8767.jpg (95KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
8767.jpg
95KB, 676x676px
>Don't give a shit about american ISP selling personal data because I don't live in the land of the free
>Due to constant fearmongering in normalfag sites and newspapers VPN became somewhat acceptable and widespread
>TFW I can use VPN without standing out that much on the open internet
>>
Can you buy information of a specific person or only in bulk?
>>
This is exactly what happens when you vote in Republicans.
The last time we had one we got the PATRIOT Act.
These people are working solely in the interest of big corporations.
>>
Hotspot Shield is $12/yr on Humblebundle right now.
>>
>>59632916
The Patriot act was passed almost unanimously through congress dumbass. Even Obama voted for it.

And the Democrats, instead of repealing it the entire time they held a majority, voted multiple times to extend it (as have the republicans)

Try again.
>>
>>59632757
>>59632776
The only propagandist are you shitters.

The re classing was not done on abstract.

https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/41152
https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/35224
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/112-2012/h569
https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/30296
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/112-2011/h252
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/tom-wheeler-accuses-att-and-verizon-of-violating-net-neutrality/
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/11/21/trump_fcc_net_neutrality_haters/
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/tom-wheeler-urges-congress-not-to-kill-net-neutrality-rules/
https://arstechnica.com/business/2014/07/fcc-chair-accuses-verizon-of-throttling-unlimited-data-to-boost-profits/
https://www.eff.org/search/site/tom%20wheeler

and the best.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/macrosolve-donald-trump-jr-s-favorite-patent-enforcer/
>>
File: 1482561686588.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1482561686588.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>59632892
>he thinks normification doesn't compromise security
Just look at TOR.
>>
>>59631509
there is a BIG difference in allowing the Government to invade your privacy, and Allowing a corporation to invade your privacy.
>>
>>59632935

>>59632936
It was a Republican thing with sparse DNC support.
>>
Can someone explain to me how guidelines that were never implemented being repealed is the end of our privacy? I'm honestly asking. I heard that new guidelines were going to be made if this was signed into law by the FTC, but everyone seems really freaked out. Am I missing something?
>>
>>59631578
fuck off shill.
>>
>>59632916
>hurr durr, obama was the greatest president in history. nope, no shady underhandedness going on here
>REPUBLICANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>59632965
see
>>59632583
>>
>>59632876
It's letting the fox redesign the chicken coop.

Libertarians want to get rid of the coop completely, because the free market will fix foxes stealing chickens.
>>
>>59631740
>Only an absolute moron would think the government is capable of efficiently regulating anything.
I would rather have inefficient regulation than no regulation at all.
>>
>>59632977

>>59632936
>>
File: file.png (111KB, 1747x867px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
111KB, 1747x867px
>>59632961
>sparse DNC support
>more than twice as democrats voted for it than against it in the house
>ONE democrat voted against it in the senate, with one abstaining
Dear god, you fucks are desperate to keep that narrative going huh?
>>
>>59632990
>>59632993
As soon as you do one government intervention it is a never ending stream of shit. The scale is always tipped one way or another, if they stop and don't do anything for like 50 years, now that will be progress.
>>
>>59632977
Obama was in no way shape or form a great president, but at least he didn't appoint an FCC head who opposes net neutrality.
what Trump and the republicans are currently doing is horrible for the internet and privacy.
>>
>>59632990
libertarians accept that there's no changing that so you might as well be honest about it.
>>
>>59631862
The fuck is candy doll? I'm too afraid to click on the link
>>
>>59632990
Letting free market solve issues is hoping people will do the right thing at all times.
History disagrees with this.
>>59632876
Sadly. The internet might change it for the better if it remains open.
'A Democracy, if you can keep it'
>>
>>59633015
>>59633034
How to spot a libertarian is that if you can just take marxism and replace 'workers' with 'free market' and it still makes sense they're a libertarian.
>>
>>59631568
he had super majority for two years, and still expanded federal spooks
>>
>>59631568
>The republicans would take that vote and run it in their next smear campaign and sweep both houses and probably the presidency
Huh. You mean exactly what the did anyway? Yeah, great strategy you guys ran, worked out well for you.
>>
>>59633054
The problem started too long ago for either argument to be valid now.
>>
>>59633008
>2001
Following 9/11 and presidents 90+ approval rating.

Here is more recent patriot act related votes.
>>59632936

It's a republican thing.
>>
>>59632007
>It's legal but it doesn't follow the spirit of the law.
biden and chuck shcumer both vehemently opposed bush and bush W when they were potus when a SC judge died before their term was up adn they threw a shit fit calling it "unamerican" to add a judge before the election

get fucked
>>
>>59631471
I only see one party that voted for this bullshit.
>>
>>59633054
nah the free market is all encompasing while the marxism is none-encompassing.
>write laws
>breaking the law is market forces too

neither's going to do anyone any good in practice.
>>
>>59633111
Marxism isn't even an economic/political system, it's just a blanket term for the philosophies of Marx and Engels that criticize capitalism.
>>
File: file.png (18KB, 888x287px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18KB, 888x287px
>>59633074
>90%+ of the democrats in the senate voted for it
>2/3rds of the democrats in the house voted for it
>"but but it was a republican thing"
Give it up shareblue, you sound desperate.

Oh and what's this? Why, it's the senate vote for the extension of the Patriot act signed by Obama in 2015.

But please, tell me once more how "it's totally a republican thing"?
>>
>>59633071
The expectation going into the campagin was that Trump would lose heavily which he did but he happened to win in a few key states which was enough. The other part was that the dems might pick up a few seats in the senate to allow them to appoint her cabinet and a SC justice. They did gain seats but not enough. I think the dems were hoping they would be able to gain the house after partisan redistricting was thrown out in the SC
>>
>>59633085

Nope.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/17/context-biden-rule-supreme-court-nominations/
>>
>>59632662
>>59632524
this is all collin powells fault and his sons fault

powell was on the board and was the major pusher for allowing telcoms to be considered an issential service like telephone companies so that the isps could charge extra money. ("broadcasts fees" the one that says is optional but they deduct from you automatically if you use autopay)

then years later his son was on the same board and essentially said we cant expect the isps to be so restricted.

so they either are or are not essential services but at this point so much entrenched mandates are steeped into isps i doubt anything good will happen ever
>>
>>59633143
>Trump would lose heavily
He lost heavily in CA. Remove that and he won the popular vote in the other 49 states.
>>
>>59633133
That's what I said. Free market is more observational than a system to be politicized, it just describes what is.
>>
>>59633179
Hillary had over 200 electoral votes. She did not "just" win California
>>
>>59633138
That bill was the one McConnell tried to kill because it curved a lot of the surveillance agency powers.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/243791-senate-approves-nsa-reforms

You are dumb.
>>
>>59633227
And Trump had over 300. Your point?
>>
Screenshot this:

I'm calling it now: Trump will repeal this and call out the sensationalist, fear mongering fake news media while simultaneously giving a blow to fake republican neocons, and coming out really good the eyes of his supporters.
>>
>>59633179
>If you take away millions of voters, he won the popular vote!

How broken does someone's brain have to be?
>>
>>59633227
That would be incorrect, she just won in NY and Cali.
>>
>>59632941

You're right, you can refuse to interact with a corporation.
>>
>>59633241
Lowest margin since Carter lol.

>>59633251
Well it's an upgrade from, they were all illegal.
>>
>>59633239
>it changes one tiny aspect of the program
>the rest of the privacy violations are all in place
>they voted all that back in while one senator was trying to kill the whole program
>so nope, they solved it and it was all a republican program in the first place (even though it wasn't and the dems voted it in)!
You're fucking retarded and at this point I wonder if you're actually a shill
>>
File: file.png (62KB, 639x305px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
62KB, 639x305px
>>59633264
Are you mentally ill?

I swear you fucks don't even know history from when you were alive.
>>
>>59633249

If you were to bet on those odds you'd basically only get your money back.
>>
>>59633287
Well I stand corrected, regardless, it's not much of an accomplishment beating Bush jr.
>>
>>59633287
And Bush/Gore was closer than that.
>>
>>59633321
Correct, I just went back to the nearest one in history.
>>
If you did 5 minutes of research you'd understand why their voting this way isn't just because "ISPs give GOP lots of moneys!!!!" like buzzfeed is telling you.
>>
>>59633241
The way you phrased the statement makes it sound like he won the popular vote in each individual state which is false, he lost the popular vote in a few states which make up a sizable portion of the country. Excluded one of the largest states in the union that has a large democratic majority isn't any more fair than excluding most of the south.
>>
>>59633338

Of course. They're voting along party lines and Repubs have the majority.

That much should be obvious.
>>
>>59633269
>while one senator was trying to kill the whole program
I did not bring up McConnell because he was the only one against it.

>even though it wasn't and the dems voted it in
I have already been over this, it was 9/11 mania.

I have already posted recent data and you just chose to ignore it.
>>
>>59631456
>repubs obvious outnumber demo's
>demo's obvious vote against whatever repubs put up
>demo's look good.

same thing would happen if demo's had majority.
>>
>>59633402
It wouldn't even be up for vote if the dems had one or both houses. Dems would just stop it in committee.
>>
>>59633429
They would vote yes and then tell their media collaborators not to make a story out of it.
>>
>>59631551
People who respond like this don't deserve any kind of privacy. Why not place cameras in your living room, bedroom, bathroom? You don't have anything to hide, right? You won't even notice the intrusion...

With these kinds of idiots around this will become reality.
>>
>>59631862
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
>>
>>59633473
hello newfriend, perhaps it's time for you to lurk moar.
>>
>>59633015
>As soon as you do one government intervention it is a never ending stream of shit.
Yes, because I certainly enjoy having to test my own food for botulism instead of letting the FDA set food safety standards and perform health inspections. I certainly enjoy all of those completely unregulated and untested drugs with wild side effects instead of letting the FDA test them. I enjoy having to pave my own roads and build my own bridges instead of letting the DOT supervise those. I enjoy driving around in completely untested automobiles instead of letting the NHTSA perform rigorous testing and set safety standards.

Regulation is such a terrible thing!
>>
>>59631862
yum
>>
>>59633489
>FDA having meaningful drug tests
>Not getting new drugs but just old patented drugs + aspirin/tylenol added remarketed
>Not building your own car
>>
>>59633436
This.
How much of mankind's progress would have been killed right at it's inception if the powers who were in control at the time had the kind of surveillance and control abilities that are available now and growing.
>>
>>59633402
Except it was Dems who enacted it in the first place.

>/pol/ learns their shitter president is actually a con
>BUH BUH ERRYONE IS A CON
>>
>>59633517
That's not a counterargument to his post though, you seem to lack important critical reading skills.
>>
>>59633489
The FDA has existed longer than government has. Before the FDA we had clean food, clean air, and no government intervention. But now the FDA mandates that a minimum amount of poison is in foods. Their tolerance isn't 'none' like before the FDA but is less than none, and that's a large difference.

The fact that they prevent companies from putting what they want on labels is another sign of nasty government intervention. Did you know that labels have to represent their contents? If a label says flour, it has to contain FLOUR!
What fucking nonsense is this
>>
>>59631862
invalid security certificate, that means they can

also I suppose we can all guest what is behind that link
>>
>>59633528
>Labels have to represent their contents
>To roughly a percentage point
>0.5% toxins are completely fine to leave off labels
>>
>>59633529
My browser gave me a warning so I BTFO
>>
>>59633523
Except it is. Anon is trying to say it's a PR stunt, implying it would not be the way it is if Dems were in power. That is not reality.
>>
it's because of the reptilians you sheeple
>>
>>59632939

All it took was Carnegie-Melon university to offer a few grad students some incentive and a million dollar donation.

Literal fucking peanuts.
>>
>>59633544
ruhroh
>>
>>59633546
He's saying the reverse would be true, dems would pass a vote and repubs would make a show vote against it so they can play it up as being good guys.
>>
>>59633402
are you implying republicans and democrats would "put up" equivalent stuff? if republicans were to vote against green/education-centric/defense budget cut policies then they would look back no matter if they were in majority or minority
>>
>>59633540
The free market would have solved this, like in the good old days. The free market had reign before the FDA took over and food was safer than ever before. Mainly because it was brick dust and wood chips
>>
>>59633568
bad not back* obviously
>>
>>59633540
Taking a pill of pure caffeine will kill you. Proportions matter.
>>
>>59633569
Also white paint in milk. Still, infected foods are imported every other week WITH the FDA so they're less effective than they are political.
>>
>>59633566
Which I clearly say is not the case.kys
>>
This will be good for the internet, right now only google can make money since normies bought into thier botnet. If other advertising companies are able to buy user metadata then it will allow them to compete with google lessening thier stranglehold on the internet. if you're that worried about it get a VPN
>>
>>59633569
>The free market would have solved this, like in the good old days.
Yes, the good old days when it was perfectly legal to make children work 12 hour days for a nickel and workplace deaths were as common as the cold virus.
>>
File: 1488697843636.png (507KB, 588x617px) Image search: [Google]
1488697843636.png
507KB, 588x617px
>>59633560
Am I going to get vanned?
>>
>>59631456
The Democrats hate white people
>>
>>59633612
Yes, and your credit report will reflect this now.
>>
File: 3614856425_49778f6b3d_o.jpg (251KB, 2249x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3614856425_49778f6b3d_o.jpg
251KB, 2249x1500px
>>59633586
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy
>>
File: fak.jpg (271KB, 1050x699px) Image search: [Google]
fak.jpg
271KB, 1050x699px
Hate to be a pessimist but at this point you should kind of assume that anything you do on any sort of computer connected to the Internet (including your cell phone) is current public knowledge.

And actually that's not what bothers me so much as the fact that everything is archived and we have absolutely zero respect for the privacy of the dead. Nobody gives a fuck about Shakespeare's privacy. Assume the same for your private life, but unlike him there will be a complete digital anal exam available for the masses. Probably easily retrievable. What did Uncle anon search for 100 years ago? That will take less than a second to retrieve. How about all of his conversations?

I just assume computers are public devices now regardless where they physically preside.
>>
>>59631456
The Democrats are truly terrible people. This law directly makes our business do good. Do good for the people and their money jobs. They don't want to do good because Obama is gone. It's sick and sad!!
>>
>>59633606
There are good regulations but you, like many other leftists fall into this trap where you start believing all regulation is a good thing.
>>
>>59633612
I just googled the url lmao
am I less or more fucked
>>
>>59633622
No, I didn't offer an alternative. Either way is pretty shitty, as in all things. Unless maybe you go the FED route (with elections and audits?) instead of appointed leadership. It's a highly political position with high levels of collusion with large corporations, there are still alternatives to
>muh free market
but they're practically impossible to implement at this point.
>>
>>59633629
I assume that everything is logged and stored to some degree by intelligence agencies, but that's a big difference from being public knowledge. I don't know what porn or politics you like, your ISP won't sell that to me, or my company.

And fuck the dead, they're dead.
>>
>>59633632
>MUH COMMUNISM
>TERK MUH GUNS
Reality is you are a dumbass that lack cognitive skills to argue about things at a higher level than red herrings. Which puts you bellow dumbasses that can only argue against low hanging fruits. I guess also above the intellectually disabled, so there is hope yet.
>>
>>59633528
>But now the FDA mandates that a minimum amount of poison is in foods

kekd
>>
File: 1490323715820.jpg (34KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1490323715820.jpg
34KB, 438x438px
>>59633701
Where's the argument?
>>
>>59633644
I am sorry, are you trying to subtly say ">free market" is the only viable solution, while sarcastically diminishing it?

Like "I will suck your dick no homo"?

Protip: That is not any different than your typically /pol/ lol-bro-terian.
>>
>>59632059
No it hasn't, idiot newfriend
>>
>>59633735
kek
>>
>>59633732
Free market isn't a "solution" it's what we have. Not just in the selling out of political shit, it's just what the people want. There is a demand for an FDA regulations, they don't make the market any free-er unless you make arbitrary boundaries. There are other ~equal alternatives which could have been equally free-market. There's also a lot of worse possible alternatives.
>>
>>59631456
GOP sucks but democraps only oppose this because they serve as a foil to the republicucks. If the GOP signed a better healthcare bill in than Obamacare then democrats would still vote against it because republicans want it.
>>
>>59633784
>but democraps only oppose this because they serve as a foil to the republicucks.

They created the protections in the first place (the ones that are being removed), did they only do that to be a "foil" too?
>>
>>59632059
This.
>>
>>59633767
Can't believe it took this long in this thread for someone to say this?
>>
>>59633803
Probably yeah. The two parties have been going at each other like this for over a century, it's a wonder how far the Americans have gotten with basically just two parties trying to strangle each other through gridlock and redtape and constant counter voting against each other based on party platform and who's lining whose pockets.
>>
>>59633730
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Externality#Possible_solutions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debtors%27_prison

https://www.continuetolearn.uiowa.edu/laborctr/child_labor/about/us_history.html
>>
>>59633864
Who's arguing against child labor regulations bud? Oh yeah we are are the big meanie conservatives that hate women and children.
>>
>>59633767
> There is a demand for an FDA regulations, they don't make the market any free-er unless you make arbitrary boundaries.
How do you define free market?
>>
File: oracle.jpg (93KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
oracle.jpg
93KB, 800x533px
>>59633660
>I assume that everything is logged and stored to some degree by intelligence agencies, but that's a big difference from being public knowledge.
So I would like to believe this is the case, and I think this is the general case, but I cannot assume this is the specific (individual) case.

Just as a case in point over 1 billion Yahoo accounts were compromised. All the information accrued may as well be considered public knowledge because we have no idea who has access. We can say Yahoo was the problem but that is missing the larger picture that any provider could be the problem. Is Google any better? How do you actually guarantee security? Maybe you provide your own services for yourself (e.g. email) that Yahoo provided. Maybe you use encryption.

You are then relying on your ISP, your OS, indeed your hardware to be secure. There's too many fucking layers even for technically adept people. I assume anything and everything done on a networked device is compromised and may as well be public knowledge and the people who assume otherwise are basically rolling the dice.

And it's all archived and it's gonna be retrievable 500 years from now.

I still think the Internet was a great thing but as several people have said it is basically the perfect global surveillance machine as much it is a means of communicating.
>>
>>59633917
The free market is all of the market, including black/grey/foreign/domestics. There are always market forces and regulatory pressure is both of the free market and around the free market.

If there's a corrupt government regulating all your domestic markets, revolution is a market force.
>>
>>59633903
>Who's arguing
Not you. All you have done so far is invoke Red Herring and Slippery slope.
>>
>>59633943
All you do is spew buzzwords nigger, go back to Africa ooga Booga
>>
>>59633936
You still have not defined the "free market", only giving an example of what is bound by "free market".

An example that makes the term "free market" all but useless in contemporary philosophy.
>>
>>59633991
It's exactly useless in contemporary philosophy. It's not a philosophy or economic or political standard, it's just describing the natural state of capitalism.
>>
>>59633991
>>
I'm pro GOP because their pro white
>>
>>59633975
Hilarious and ironic.

This: >>59633701
still stands.
>>
>>59633975
Wow real mature buddy, right wingers need to hang so we can finally have a real communists utopia
>>
>>59634018
POOP hahaha funny pOOpiE !!! ha HAA disalalalalallaa pooOOO000OOooooppyyyyyyy hAHhaHahA fuNY POOP pOop fUNy!!!! wEEÉĔĔƏ3Eeee!!! YaY 4 poopy!! pOOpy pO0pY funnie!!! hAHhaHhahahhahhaAhHaagagsgagagaggaaa poop pOoP pOOP poOp pOOP PooP poop P00p pO0p p0000p haaAAAAAAAA Poop YAAAY FUN FUN POOP teeHEE pOOp maKe me HaPIE!!! HAPPY hAPy Happee!!!!! POOP hAAAAAAAAAA oh

I THINK I MADE A POOPY XDDDDDSDXDGSJSIEJEJDJD
>>
File: 1490581666915.jpg (195KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
1490581666915.jpg
195KB, 800x920px
>>59634019
What you gonna do, you anti white cuck?
>>
File: 2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>>59634034
This is the average alt righter, Kys you racist, sexist bully
>>
>>59634002
>it's just describing the natural state of capitalism.
What is capitalism?

The problem with loosening definitions is that you become incoherent.
>>
>>59631764
>Timestamped March 2009
Of course.
>>
File: 1490088395372.png (423KB, 1234x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1490088395372.png
423KB, 1234x1334px
>>59634032
>>59634052
This is your average leftist
>>
>>59634034
Well perhaps he is clenching his thumb because it's cold as there is clearly snow in the background and they are wearing jackets.
>>
>>59634052
Looks like antifa to me.
>>
>>59633975
All you do is spew buzzwords and try to get a "Aha, I got you!" out if this you lame cunt.
>>
>>59634066
Capitalism ala adam smith is good enough description. It's the ability to/process of leveraging what value you as a human being has, some sort of agency of value.
>>
>>59634034
It's snowing. He's probably keeping his thumb warm. Niggers like yourself probably don't know how to conserve body heat being desert and jungle creatures after all.
>>
File: 1488036942758.jpg (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488036942758.jpg
225KB, 1024x768px
>>59634079
>>59634095
Why do anti white cucks make excuses?
>>
File: IMG_20170316_232903.jpg (77KB, 649x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170316_232903.jpg
77KB, 649x960px
>>59634109
There's nothing wrong with being a cuck, females can sleep with whoever they'd like, her body her choice
>>
>>59633632
>but you, like many other leftists fall into this trap where you start believing all regulation is a good thing.
You're projecting agian. Not all regulations are good, some regulations are better than none.

Regulations and restrictions are necessary to ensure freedom for all. That is the reason why slavery is outlawed. Your libertarian fantasy world where the "free market solves everything" is incredibly naïve and counter-productive to society as a whole.
>>
>>59634109
Why do republicucks deflect and shift the topic to avoid answering in full? That's pretty jewish if you ask me.
>>
>>59634093
I am fairly sure Adam Smith's capitalism does not encompass " If there's a corrupt government regulating all your domestic markets, revolution is a market force."

>It's the ability to/process of leveraging what value you as a human being has, some sort of agency of value.
This sounds vaguely like you are describing decision making bounded by self interest. Which is part of contemporary theory of laissez faire "free market" and economic theory in general but definitely not the definition of "capitalism".

The more I read your comments the more confuse I become.
>>
>>59631456
Fuck. I have AT$T as my isp. How fucked am I?
>>
>>59634215
Extremely.
https://arstechnica.com/business/2015/02/att-charges-29-more-for-gigabit-fiber-that-doesnt-watch-your-web-browsing/

"AT&T charges $29 more for gigabit fiber that doesn’t watch your Web browsing"
>>
>>59634146
>not wanting illegal immigration is bad
Why are leftist such cucks?
>>
>>59634210
Human labor/potential inherent value, roughly including ownership, are capital. Leveraging (and possessing agency to leverage) these things for (+/-)profit is capitalism.

Revolution as a market force is a direct extension of that. Two conflicting forces with their own inherent value with leverage of their respective forces.
>>
File: 1485215571986.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485215571986.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>Close /pol/ to go on /hpg/
>Open this thread forgetting that I'm not on /pol/
>>
>>59634239
Fuck. It's either them or charter for isp providers in my zip code and vpns will probably be made illegal soon. Fuck this gay planet.
>>
https://searchinternethistory.com/
>>
>>59634260
I see that clears things up.

Very broad but I understand it at least.
>>
>>59631456
>both parties are the same

Said nobody ever.

In any case, the democrats fully support the bill as well. They're just throwing a hissy fit right now and voting nay on everything that comes through the senate in an attempt to obstruct justice.

You don't think that dems actually value privacy, do you? They were the main proponents for unlimited NSA spying, just look at some of the Feinstein quotes.
>>
>>59632627
You can shit on Dems when they voted morally here
>>
>>59634588
They created the rule initially
>>
>>59631714
So besides the fact that SOTH John Boehner said "we will not compromise"? I doubt it can be much more straightforward than that. Don't just blindly ignore everything one side has done just because you've thrown your lot in with the other.
>>
>>59636411
>voted morally
>when they openly fund gerrymandering, black supremacists, and antifa
>>
>party about 70% of the low-test betas on this board voted for will introduce draconic anti-privacy laws
>DEMOCRATS ARE THE SAME
>>
>>59634588
>They're just throwing a hissy fit right now and voting nay on everything
I have to say this is pretty impressive mental gymnastics. "The Dems voted no, but they actually wanted to vote yes because I said so". I've been wondering how Donald's supporters were going to justify this.
>>
it's now legal to sell anons history and private data
>b-but leftists are bad too look at this twitter screencap
>but dems are the same even though they actually introduced the legislation that is being removed
>KEK! KEK!

dear /pol/tards: it's absolutely possible to be agans certain legislation >muh team passes. In fact, just blindly accepting everything is retarded. If you don't understand that, please fuck off to your containment board. You won't convince anybody that privacy is bad, not here.
>>
>>59636680
they expanded ndaa and fisa court system so yeah they give equal fucks(none) about privacy rights
>>
How do we get rid of /pol/ crossposters?
>>
>>59631517
>>>/r/The_Dumb
>>
>>59636665
>Democrats
>high test
This is what SJWs actually believe
>>
>>59637361
>>59637485
Why do refugee lovogb cucks think /g/ is their safespace?
>>
>>59633517
the shitter president actually hasn't signed it

if you weren't a shill you would be spamming Donald Trump Jr memes of pepe crying asking him to repeal it and not betray its internet people
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.