[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stopp using windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: projectneonBLUE.jpg (817KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
projectneonBLUE.jpg
817KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>Stop liking what I don't like!
>>
>>59631130
this has to be fake

looks like a shitty luna xp remake

holy shit
>>
>>59631130
Even if that person has shit taste in aesthetics they have a god tier taste in movies
>>
Where can i download this
>>
File: desktop2.webm (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
desktop2.webm
2MB, 1680x1050px
>opentards in charge of ui design
>>
>job requires me to know Microsoft or good luck working for one of the non existant companies that is exclusively Linux based
>>
>>59631339
it's macOS with a $20 taskbar replacement
>>
had a moment liket his today then iremembered that while i have to waste time fixing windows when it randumbly fucks up
>like no mouse pointer after numerous reboots/poweroffs/etc, then i restart file manager and the mouse pointer comes back across all reboots
>like not having middle click because you didnt install the correct version of the synaptics driver (needed to install a windows 7 version on windows 10, NOT the windows 10 version)
>like having random lag, then you open the taskmgr and it dissapears
>like windows constantly informing you to re-sign into your account but when you try it fucking glitches out.

But then you do linux and it might work perfectly (for what you want) but only after you literally spend a day or two researching/learning programs to fill your niche. Then you purchase a different device and it's almost the same battle as installing from scratch (if you want it to work perfectly).

Its so fucked. If i want to use windows i have to do maintenance every other week and if i use linux i have to stick to the software i know or learn a bunch of new stuff.

Currently using windows 10 because i dont want to install/fuck/man page all the touchscreen fuckery i will have to fucker with to utilize a touch screen the same way windows can.

T. Extreme autism
>>
>>59631977
that looks nothing like macos
>>
Is this actually what neon looks like
>>
>>59632857
I guarantee it is
https://brawersoftware.com/products/ubar
>>
File: uBar.png (556KB, 938x889px) Image search: [Google]
uBar.png
556KB, 938x889px
>>59632857
https://brawersoftware.com/products/ubar
>>
>>59631397
>opentards
>Windows
What?
>>
>>59633243
obviously not the same thing + brawer is a timepiece manufacturer. thats some custom rainmeter shit in the OP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.