[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday in a week, what tech stuff should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
What do you /g/oys think I should get for my birthday which is in a week? Mostly been needing of a computer, headphones or something that tech related, I can only get only item so I have to make it worthwhile

>I don't need a phone for now
>Nothing over a $1000 shekels
>No software bullshit
>>
Don't buy stuff you don't need, anon. Maybe a mechanical keyboard but none of that gaymer LEDcuck shit.
>>
XPS 13.

I'm only saying this so you can see for yourself how many people will shit on it.
>>
File: IMAG0391.jpg (3MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0391.jpg
3MB, 5376x3024px
>>59630664
I already do m8 it's an old alps keyboard got for free

>the keycaps are getting ready to get retrobrite so that's why I took them off and soon I'll do the top and back cover
>>
How about finally getting those high end headphones you've been wanting? Let me save you the research time. Either get the ATH-M50's or DT-880 pro's(Not the premium.) Possibly the DT 770's but you'll regret not getting the better option for the few extra bucks. This price range is about 200 bucks this is the threshold where you the more you go above you get minuscule results in quality and for something noticeable you have to be a richfag. You can go out and find descriptions on the sound of these two headphones. If you come from gaming headsets or worse, earpods you will jizz your pants and never be able to go back.

I have probably more than a thousand hours in each of these two headphones and have used both extensively for music production, gaming, and watching movies.
>>
Portable battery with ac outlet.
>>
>>59630777
I would recommend open headphones if he's just going to use them at home. Wider soundstage, also don't have to clamp down to make a seal.
>>
>>59630632
You know. I want to be a dick, and you probably wont even follow my advice, but if you really have an oppertunity to get some cool tech shit but only have a general idea of what you want, then check out the generals pertaining to those things (/tpg/, /hpg/, idk /bst/ i dont go there, /sqt/, build threads, etc)

Just state what you want and google the shit out of what people suggest, then after you've made a semi-descision/like what you see, post that shit to the thread again and see what they think.

That's how i make purchases of tech related shit. You trust /g/, but also dont trust /g/, so research the recommendations.

If it really doesnt matter then just get whatever are "best sellers"
>>
>>59630777
DT-880 pro sound pretty comfy desu, I been having my trusty MDR-80BT from sony, I been mostly using wired for a while now, problem is that the headphones are breaking down

>not the sound quailty just the headphones themselves
>>
>>59630901
just get them then you won't regret it infa 100%.. Don't put off the m50's though, they're the most popular headphones among producers and audiophiles for a reason. They also have the added benefit of being really mobile and not bad aesthetically, you can wear them out and not look retarded. They're closed so no noise bleeding and lots of isolation. I would choose the 880's over the m50s now only because of the deep, viscerally satisfying bass. It has a tightness and warmth that makes lowend frequency content sound so good especially drums. I've only heard this kind of bass from stuff like the HD650's by Sennheiser but they're in the $400 range.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.