[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miami stores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: miami.jpg (804KB, 1440x700px) Image search: [Google]
miami.jpg
804KB, 1440x700px
Anyone from Miami here? Whats the best electronic/computer store over there? I can only find components on fucking Best buy and they dont have such a great selection. Google isnt helping me.

Is TigerDirect any good?
>>
>>59628368
>Is TigerDirect any good?
I thought they closed all the brick-and-mortar stores years ago. The last one was the main one on Flagler and the Palmetto, but that store is long gone iirc.
>>
>>59628838
the one in the mall of the americas is closed too? i read its the only one left open
>>
>>59628368
There's a few Microsoft stores if that counts. Aventura is the closest to you that comes to mind.
>>
>>59628867
I remeber going there a couple of months back, and the corporate office is still there, but the actual store seems to be gone for good. A damn shame, too.

On an unrelated note, I used to go to that mall a lot, and it captured the vaporwave aesthetic perfectly. This was before vaporwave even became a thing.
>>
>>59628368
Buying online is generally cheaper. Hence why you hear about bricks-and-mortar places going out of business.

Buy on Amazon and get your item from a third-party seller to continue dodging sales taxes. Or Newegg, I don't think they charge tax anywhere but CA. They're more willing to give you free shipping, too.
>>
>he lives in Miami

I'm so sorry...
>>
>>59628915
Don't forget the one in Dadeland. There's an Applel store there as well.
>>
>>59628926
>>59628937
so there are no good stores left?
>>
>>59628972
>>59628915
op here, someone i know is travelling to miami and i want him to pick me some new components thats why im looking for a good store

im not from the US
>>
>>59629051
Nah bro, brick-and-mortar stores are dying here, the only places left are Best Buy or online stores like Amazon or Newegg. I'm not sure if any other cities have electronic stores, but down here everything is fucked.
>>
>>59628985
Not really, and good riddance.
>worse selection
>higher prices
>taxes
>pestering by salesmen
>have to leave your room
>only open during the day
>>
Miami fag here. There is literally nowhere in the area, online is your only hope.
>>
>>59629228
>>59629087
fuck, best buy it is then
>>
>>59628867
Tiger direct is closed on mall of Americas
Are you looking for electronic components for soldering or to build a PC
>>
>>59629458
to build a pc, specifically ryzen processors and motherboards, ram, etc
>>
>>59629407
at least i can get the ryzen cpu at best buy r-right ;_;
>>
>>59629729
Maybe. Why not get your things online?
>>
>>59629740
its a hassle, im not travelling to the US, just someone i know on holidays for a week, im supplying them with a list of parts and was hoping to find at least one decent store
>>
>>59629779
Oh okay I see. Best Buy might have some parts, it's a bit over priced though, everything is expensive there. Check if their are any local PC shops.
>>
>>59629811
Alright, thanks bud
>>
>>59629864
No problem man, wish you luck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.