[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mimi the best 4chan app for non-rooted phone? I have Moto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
25KB, 300x300px
Is Mimi the best 4chan app for non-rooted phone?

I have Moto Z Play and I'm afraid rooting it and losing Android Pay.
>>
You don't need to root in order to install APK files.
>>
>>59625716
this, wtf op, you have an Android smartphone not an igay.

Also just use clover.
>>
You won't lose the Play store if you root your phone.

Unlock the bootloader, flash a custom ROM, root and free yourself from the botnet that is Google.

Explore your options with the curry niggers at XDA.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>59625716
I don't? I have been lied to.
>>
>>59625730
>Also just use clover.
Fuck off floens go shill your shit elsewhere
>>
>>59625746
He said Pay not Play, and iirc Pay at least used to refuse to work on r00t3d phones
>>
>>59625746
I'm talking about Android Pay tho
>>
Go to security and click on the Unknown Sources tab to install an APK from a source other than the Play store.
>>
>>59625749
go to settings->lock screen & security-> allow unknown sources or it may be under another list of "other security options" (thats how it is on my galaxy s7) and when you toggle that it allows you to install apks. install fdroid, then from fdroid get clover. its 10/10 imo
>>
File: dashchan-android.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dashchan-android.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>59625677
>he doesn't use Dashchan
>>
>>59625797
durr

This is the first phone I didn't root out of the box so I might have derped there
>>
>>59625749
Android can install software from wherever you want. Only shit OS like iOS can't without jailbreak.
>>
>>59625829
You don't have to do this >>59625797 . Android asks you for a permission of installing an app from an unverified source, all you have to do is "agree, for this installation only".
>>
File: 1451152131650.png (172KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
1451152131650.png
172KB, 276x305px
>>59625677
i'm rooted and using it
it's kinda good
>>
>>59625852
Last Apple product I had was the 4s. After that Moto G, G LTE, G4 then now Z Play.
>>
>>59625677
Play store > fdroid > clover
Mimi doesn't have access to /d/ last time I checked and what's the point in using 4chinz if you can't bookmark futanari threads?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.