[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Firefox OS compromised?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I'm one of the three people who still use Firefox OS. I just serached Valut 7 files for it and foud nothing. Is it the only non-compromised mobile os?
>>
It uses Linux as the kernel and Gecko for rendering so it should have pretty much the same vulnerabilities as Linux and Firefox. Since it's no longer maintained it means those holes won't be patched and you're probably better off using a custom ROM or compiling AOSP from source yourself.
>>
>>59625597
id compromise her os if you catch my yifft
>>
id definately pentest her pussy if u get me
>>
>>59625890
>>59625915
Perverts! .. stop scanning her ports!
>>
id mine buttcoins all night long with a compromised backdoor on that fire fox
>>
>>59625934
>>>/reddit/
>>
Is that a buttplug tail?
>>
>>59625890
>my yifft
>>
>>59625597
I would most definitely exploit her vulnerabilities, penetrate test her backdoor, and spoof all over her network, if you know I mean
>>
>>59625597
I compromised it live on here, it was a few days (or weeks?) ago, look it up

also ff 52 esr is the most unstable ff I've ever used, it's crashing every 2 days and I've never used esr before
>>
>>59625890
>>59625915
>>59625954
>>59627064
>>59628322
This is why we can't have nice things. And way to go reinforcing the notion that male techies are a bunch of sexist patriarchal pigs. Can't we appreciate a woman for her mind and abilities instead of focusing on some skimpy cosplay outfit? Geez you guys.
>>
>>59628708
>Wears something skimpy
should expect to be gangbanged an creampied with her consent of course, I bags first dip, faggots
>>
>>59628708
>giving a single flying fuck about the opinion of people browsing the technology board of a rubik-cube solving nigerian website
>>
>>59625597
moar
>>
File: 1488430646588.png (21KB, 115x140px) Image search: [Google]
1488430646588.png
21KB, 115x140px
>>59625597
>I'm one of the three people who still use Firefox OS.
>>
id ddos her face with my cum if you can visualize that accordingly
>>
>>59628708
>Geez you guys.
faggot detected
now go tell your bitch mother to hurry up with my sandwich
>>
id stick my penis in her vagina
>>
>>59632619
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>59632619
I don't follow.
>>
>>59628708
This is the website for sexist permavirgins.
Fuck off to
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>59625597
>furry
>not attracted to fur suits
Things like this are perfect though, I wish I could find a GF who would be willing to do stuff like this.
>>
>>59632955
I'll be your gf anon :P
>>
>>59632619
what d'ya mean by that?
>>
>>59625597
I'd compromise her system
>>
i would install as many thrid party add-ons as would the HDD inode system would allow if you catch my write pattern
>>
>>59633145
AIDS isnt funny yet anon
>>
>tfw you will never be a cute girl getting to cosplay as your favorite browser
crossdressing never feels the same
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.