[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best in-ear phones!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pdt_20764.png.png (70KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
pdt_20764.png.png
70KB, 450x350px
My deceased Creative EP-660 was the best in-ear phones that costed between $16-$20 with a wide range of 6Hz-24Khz it's crazy, very rich sound as well.

What would you recommend as a great alternative?
- Neodymium drive
- Reasonably priced
- Specs and your overview of your choice.
>>
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION PLEASE?
>>
>>59622521
Bumping for interest. I go through like 2 pairs of these assholes a month. The connection keeps breaking in my pocket.
>>
>>59622606
if you are THAT clumsy, get a fucking case. I use a pair of 35$ sennheiser in-ears with really shitty thin cables for 3y, because I use them CAREFULLY. you should definitely try that out once
>>
Vivo XE-800
Official Vsonic GR07 clone, unofficially available for $20.
>>
Piston 3, you should find them on Gearbest
>>
>>59622521
iPhone SE
>>
>>59622606
Well, i tried hotgluing the ends, helped me quiet a lot desu until it's last moments
>>
>>59622571
What is your best preferred in-ear phones with the requirements mentioned above!?
>>
>>59623078
headphones
>>
>>59623100
Headphones are shit in terms of clarity and richness
>>
I have Zero Audio Carbo Tenore. Excellent sound for the price
>>
>>59623127
neckphones
>>
File: 41zk0Z0HOaL._AC_US218_.jpg (6KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
41zk0Z0HOaL._AC_US218_.jpg
6KB, 218x218px
I've had my soundmagic E10 for a year now and still works fine and gave me better sound then the generic ones at the store. Ordered them from amazon but worth it.
>>
I use the cheapest senheisers, I usually buy them in bulk because they last like 6 months, they have a 2 year guarantee but I don't bother in my third world shithole
>>
>>59623127
>Headphones are shit in terms of clarity and richness

Go back to >>>/india/ you dumb pajeet.
>>
>>59622521
whats a good set for work?
i want to wear earphones while i work outside with one ear piece out to listen to the radio

tired of my shitty (((iBUDS)))
>>
File: 1417618825682.gif (2MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1417618825682.gif
2MB, 450x254px
>>59622733
Stole a pair of these, absolutely great. Phone feel off a counter and landed right on the connector, snapping the 3.5 mm pin in half. At least it stayed connected enough to pull out of the phone body. If I buy in ears, they're the ones.
>>
I have many inears in my drawer because I like to grab a new pair every now and then.

2 of them I love the most
Rock Zircons
KZ Ate

second ones are for bass lovers
they beat pistons easily
You wont get nothing better in range of 100$
>>
>>59622521
Sony/Sony Ericsson MH650 have been my go to in ears since I got my first pair with my xperia acro s.

They generally go for 5-8 bucks a pair and they last me about a year each. I bought 5 in one go, girlfriend stole one pair because they SHIT on JVC Xplosive in-ears. One of the pairs had a wonky connection but the other three have been decent. These have survived two runs on cold wash because durr retarded and I keep leaving them in my pocket.

They look plain and they're not neodymium drivers, but if you decide to try them out, I recommend peeling off the piece of cloth that covers the canal that leads to the drivers, sounds a little clearer that way, and they're quite bassy so you'll have to sort an eq out that suits you.
>>
>>59622733
>>59625503
The 4th gen (Xiaomi Hybrid) and 5th gen (Xiaomi earphones pro) are better.
Don't know why They don't use the numeration anymore.
>>
>>59622707
I'd rather just spend 40 a month. It would piss me off putting them in and out of a case all the time. 40 is worth the convenience.

Also excuse me for keeping the wheels of capitalism in motion.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.