[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Google Pixel is actually vaporware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot20170328_191644444.png (563KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot20170328_191644444.png
563KB, 1200x1920px
>the Google Pixel is actually vaporware
>>
Google cannot into hardware
>>
Maybe they sold out and a new pixel/nexus is coming?
>>
>>59621838

>The Google Pixel does not exist
>To be perfectly exact, the Google Pixel and Pixel XL technically are available, it is just that you have to wait more than a month to actually get one

k
>>
>>59624183
This
Fucking clickbait that's probably paid by Apple
>>
>£820
>>
File: 1490208575547.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1490208575547.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>59621838
>vaporware
>when the product actually exists
>vaporware is software and not hardware
>>
The Google Pixel does not exist.
>>
>>59624183
>Google Pixel Very Silver - out of stock
>Google Pixel Quite Black - ships in 5 to 6 weeks
>Google Pixel Really Blue - out of stock
>All 128 GB Pixel models unavailable or out of stock
>Google Pixel XL Very Silver - 32 GB ships in 4 to 5 weeks / 128 GB ships in 5 to 6 weeks
>Google Pixel Quite Black - 32 GB no shipping estimate / 128 GB ships in 5 to 6 weeks
>Google Pixel Really Blue - out of stock
This is unacceptable, no matter how you turn it around.

Also it has been released in a whopping 6 (six) countries while the Nexus line-up was available in over 30. So it's vaporware for most of the world.
>>
So they have Nintendo level production capabilities
My guess is that they like too many specialized parts to be able to scale like apple does because of the lesser amount of resources that they allocate to the area

It might be a conservative business model, but it's probably the fact that they do this shit annually. Can't keep the manufacturing up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.