[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: B6HrEdmIIAAOPtv[1].png (96KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B6HrEdmIIAAOPtv[1].png
96KB, 600x450px
Which is the comfiest framework for web development /g/ents? Starting new web project and looking for recommendations, because I have literally 0 experience ins web.

I have installed and tested all of them but still can't judge which one is the best for noobs.
>>
>>59618021
Django is basically a clone of Rails for Python. The only difference is working with Python or Ruby. They are both comfy.

Never used Laravel, but I think it's better to stay away from PHP.
>>
Use the language you're most comfortable with?

I've only used Django. It gets the job done and it's as simple or complex as you want it to be. You have a settings file which controls everything and static/template dirs for all your content. You add templates (assuming you're using it for a website) to your views file so they can be rendered by django. It's all fairly straightforward.
>>
File: useful.jpg (46KB, 502x370px) Image search: [Google]
useful.jpg
46KB, 502x370px
>>59618021
can't go right with php
>>
1. Throw away PHP shit
2. >Use the language you're most comfortable with
>>
>>59618066
>>59618083
>>59618100
>>59618104

Thanks! I'm conformable with all these languages, I have very little experience with PHP, but since Perl is my first language I can't really complain about its crazy syntax etc.
>>
>>59618191
>Thanks! I'm conformable

*comfortable
>>
>>59618100
After the changes in 7, it's relatively sane language. Also it's the fastest of the 3.
>>
PHP is crap and any PHP framework is crap

use django or flask
>>
>>59618266
>flask
Never heard of it, will check this out! Thanks!
>>
>>59618021
I worked with both rails (with spree) and django.

Rails can be confusing at the beginning bc some things just work and you don't know how or why.

Django is little more explicit about dependencies.

if I was just starting out in web and had to choose I'd go with Django, because I like to know how things work
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.