[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know how to fix corrupt jpegs like this? i tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: corexa.jpg (96KB, 1030x774px) Image search: [Google]
corexa.jpg
96KB, 1030x774px
does anyone know how to fix corrupt jpegs like this? i tried stellar phoenix and similar programs without luck. I tried editing with a hex editor with some luck by just looking for files repeats, but i don't know how to detect small errors
>>
>>59613361
thanks doc
>>
>>59613367
?
>>
>>59613361
There is no fix for that. Not from the image anyways.
And I doubt it's of value enough that you're willing to spend six month learning manual data recovery.
But now that I think about it, you thread may have been just for this >>59613367
>>
>>59613399
sorry, i've never been here before, I don't know what thanks doc is. and they're pretty valuable to me. like i said, i've been tinkering around in the hex editor manually taking bits out
>>
>>59613426
Naw dude, don't take data out.
Learn your color codes. try to fix, not delete.
>>
>>59613470
how do you know which color goes where? and i'm just deleting long strings of repeats. it's recovered data, so a lot of junk in there
>>
>>59613499
>recovered data
It's not there. It's not in the data. You can't get it. It's gone. Either you recover more data from the original hardware or wherever the data you have is from, or that's it. There is no way to tinker with the files and get it back. It's not some "corruption" in the file that can be undone The data is gone. It has been overwritten with the solid colors. The original image is not there any more.
>>
>>59614718
Well, idk. I played around with one and recovered the other half of the image. The colors were severely wrong, but where solid lines were, there was now a picture with lines. I'm thinking I just found the luminance data and it gave me an outline, which I can work with
>>
>>59613361
UHHHH THIS IS A PRETTY SKETCHY PICTURE

MODS?
>>
Judging from those legs lets keep that picture corrupted.
>>
>>59614853
>>59614862
sorry, this was just a random example of a corrupted pic, i'm not actually sure what it is. And it's just a screenshot of it, it can't be decoded. You can't upload actual corrupted pics
>>
>>59614853
>>59614862
>>59614903
I'll delete the thread if the picture offends
>>
>>59613361
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fix+corrupt+jpeg
>>
>>59614910
I'm identify as a corrupted jpeg, and your post offends me. delet pls
>>
>>59614853
ur such a pussy, go ahead and call your momma
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.