[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huawei P9 delusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 53300479[1].jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
53300479[1].jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Hi!
I bought my first Android smartphone three days ago. I'm not a fanboy nor I want to be it and in fact I honestly thought that during these years the system were essentially the same.
Sadly I found that , despite maybe a better hardware and nominal technical specs, the experience in using an iPhone is something I hardly miss! I used to do anything with my right thumb, with the same gestures for every app, now I'm in constant struggle because I have to use my left finger and overall the fluidity and the consistency in every part of the OS is something I don't find on my new Android phone. Maybe I was unlucky and I bought the wrong Android based phone but that's it. I's like to sell this one and buy an iPhone SE. What do you guys think?
>>
>>59603126
>t. handlet
>>
File: 1478311700445.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478311700445.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>59603126
>memegenerator
>iPhone
>>
>>59603126
whatever you like the most. no one's forcing you to use another phone just beacuse you don't like the way it works.
>>
>>59603126
I think you should try making that decision yourself instead of trying to impress anyone else by sticking with something that doesn't feel right for you. What is there even to discuss here?
>>
>>59603126
Just download an iPhone onscreen emulator

A few days more would get rid of the baby duck syndrome
>>
>>59603381
Thank you, mate!
>>
File: 1472173876162.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1472173876162.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
>>59603126
you posted this on /b/ too. fuck off.
>>
>>59603126
> too stupid to use an Android phone

Go back to your Fischer-Price you flaming faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.