[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>middle class family that has enough to live but not enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>middle class family that has enough to live but not enough to buy everything
>work
>make some money
>how to make pc faster dot com
>buy ssd
>not enough bitcoin.jpg
>buy a cheap 64GB sdd
>pc loads faster, apps open faster. holy shit it's like a new pc
>windows 10
>it updates
>it updates
>it updates
>it updates
>i install shit
>it updates
>40MB space left
>windows can not update permanently because low space
>realise i managed to permanently block windows from updating because i'm poor
>>
>>59601717
I have a 60gb ssd and win10 with all the updates takes up maybe 17-20gb of it
>>
>>59601717
windows read/writes will kill your ssd.
>>
>>59602516
reads does not kill an SSD, writes does.

There are other programs that like to write a lot to the disk, like browsers and certain streaming programs.

>>59601717
What you cand do is getting a 2nd drive and install your stuff in there and leave the SSD only to windows.

Not the best option but the most affordable one.
>>
>>59602563
>There are other programs that like to write a lot to the disk, like browsers and certain streaming programs.

windows literally does these things 24/7 even while idle, while nothing else is running. the only way to stop it is to disconnect it form the internet or shut down the computer.
>>
>>59602563
what is an ssd life expectancy
>>
>>59602803
That's every OS, modern SSDs have an average lifespan of 10 years
>>
File: 1490520760859.jpg (342KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490520760859.jpg
342KB, 1024x768px
>>59601717
use ntlite to remove windows update backups
it's not the updates themselves that fill your disk, it's the fact that windows doesn't remove the old files
>>
>>59603130
>denial before buyers remorse

fucking lel
>>
>>59603130
>That's every OS
not really Pajeet, I hope you get paid for this.
>>
>>59603250
>>59603252
Keep shitposting on your T60 running Gentoo
>>
>>59603228
It keeps Windows.Old so that it can roll itself back in case there's an issue with your installation.
>>
>>59603600
eat shit
>>
>>59601717
>Windows
Found your problem
>>
>>59604268
For what? I was just saying why it does that. Maybe see a therapist and get your anger issues checked. Do you really hate Windows that much?
>>
>>59604407
>spams /g/ 24/7 with his shitty distro
>Maybe see a therapist
>>
>>59604422
>24/7
I don't think you know what that means.

>Maybe see a therapist
Yes, you probably should if you're such a sad angry person. Hopefully it will help you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.