[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lenovo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 33489538975.png (744KB, 1366x726px) Image search: [Google]
33489538975.png
744KB, 1366x726px
are 1366x768 lenovo laptops always 15'6 inch?

pic unrelated
>>
>streaming
anon y ;_;
>>
>>59600717
Not topic of the thread, but torrenting has no benefit of watching mongolian cartoons. People mainly do it to feel superior than the ''bleps'' who stream it.
>>
>>59600730
To answer your original question, I don't know about Lenovo's newer laptops, but they can't be just limited to that size with that resolution. It's just impossible. There have to be smaller laptops with a smaller resolution. It just doesn't make sense otherwise.

>torrenting has no benefit
I'd admit, the streaming technology has gotten better since the old days, where streaming was absolutely haram. But you still get a somewhat bit-starved encode, you can't apply any filters or any resizing algorithms to improve the quality, you can't hide the subs to take a decent screenshot. Torrenting is not quite dead yet. Streaming is just fine when you just want to watch certain series quickly, without waiting for the download to finish, but if you really care about quality, you'd download stuff.
KissAnime are using mainly HS rips that aren't that good, so you're not missing out that much.
>>
>>59600780
oh well kissanime runs on 1080p and never gotten framerate issues.
>>
>>59600797
Most series are produced at 720p, and the 1080p releases you'd find both on torrent sites and streaming sites are just upscales. There are some series that are produced at native 1080p (e.g. Kobayashi-san's Maidragon), but those are the exception, rather than the majority. There are some series that are done at ~800p, too.

1080p encodes can be good sometimes, though, because certain uploads may have a much higher bit-rate than the 720p ones (this mainly applies to BD releases). They may be a lot bigger than their 720p cousins in size, but it's worth it. To make anime streamable without constant buffering, the bitrate is reduced so you can receive the video/audio files faster.
>>
File: 1489696549504.png (2MB, 1670x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1489696549504.png
2MB, 1670x2064px
>>59600885
desu i would torrent but i watch on my ps4 so yea
>>
>>59600730
Streams will always look worse and no amount of pretending that it's the same will ever change that
>>
File: 1490427486389.jpg (78KB, 600x745px) Image search: [Google]
1490427486389.jpg
78KB, 600x745px
>>59600797
>oh well kissanime runs on 1080p
Not that guy but resolution isn't as important as bitrate when it comes to quality
And you'll never get good bitrates when streaming anime becuase it's too data intensive and would also kill the market for selling the physical media.

Watch your favorite anime and then buy a bluray of it and be amazed at the difference.

Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma's opening is what made this glaringly obvious to me. The one where there's tons of golden pots and pans in the background. Looks like a fucking mess when streamed from anywhere.
>>
File: 4352345233.jpg (18KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
4352345233.jpg
18KB, 500x309px
>>59600921
>buy blueray

i wonder whos behind this post
>>
>>59600934
I only suggested it for a comparison nigger.

Torrent it if you have the Internet to do so.

>40GBs
Be prepared to wait if you live in burgerland
>>
>>59600892
Makes sense, to be honest. Consoles really can't play those fancy anime encodes I was talking about; you can play [NemDiggers], which is pretty much a conversion to mp4 with hardsubs, similar to what you get on KissAnime, but the quality is a bit better.
>>59600934
Not him, but I don't really think that there's anything wrong with supporting something that you like. You can get the BDMVs on the internet if you want, too.
>>59600946
Why does the US have such shitty internet? For a first-world country that hosts most of today's internet services, it's embarrassing. It's the country at the forefront of technology.
>>
>>59600946
yea why should i wait that long to watch my tabanian mongol weaving cartoons? i just want to click and watch no hasle
>>
>>59600963
>Why does the US have such shitty internet?
Look at the size of the US compared to other countries, its just the distance ramps up costs exponentially.
Same thing happens on a far worse in Australia. Current government is putting in VDSL2, a decade old technology, over 30 year old copper lines, after scrapping a nation wide fiber plan by the opposition.
Still, im one of the lucky ones on said fiber, and with Sonarr+Transmission/Sabnzbd + Plex, i can stream my chinese animated drawings to whever i please.
>>
>>59600913
And no matter how much autistic screeching you emit I still won't care.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.