[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i start making youtube videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: zaCe5I6.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
zaCe5I6.png
183KB, 370x359px
Hello /g/ i wanted to start making youtube videos for a while now but i don't know how to get started

I already have Sony Vegas Pro for editing and putting the video together,is it all i need?
>>
>>59600428
depends on what you want to do

what's your channel going to be about?
>>
Start with gaming
Go play some weird obscure 0.5 usd games from steam
>>
>>59600428
Record videos, edit videos, post videos.
>>
>>59600464
I want to make Greek horror/obscure themed videos because there are no channels in this category in Greece and i'll be the first one

Something like Deburke321 or ScareTheater but in Greek
>>
>>59600428
also get audacity to enhance your shit microphone quality. its free anyway
>>
>>59600528
Why don't you check out some of the more popular videos from those channels and try to produce a Greek version. Ideally you'll use them just as an inspiration but don't be afraid to just reuse some of the ideas too as long as you modify some parts.

You can use youtube-dl to download the original video to base your work on. Some of the videos seem to be top 10 slideshows of images so you could try to use reverse image search to get higher resolution sources.

You'll need some kind of microphone setup to add commentary. You can get chink BM800, stand and pop shield for about $30 for great value setup but it needs a source of phantom power in addition.
>>
Bet you are unemployed
>>
>>59600779
He already said he's greek!
>>
>>59600428
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>59600428
>is it all i need?
No.
You also need talent.
>>
>>59600528
I'm greek and I don't think this is going to work out for you unless you are really talented. Don't make it your main job, maybe as a hobby you can try.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.