[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: 51cryXR+RfL._SL1500_.jpg (41KB, 585x1024px) Image search: [Google]
51cryXR+RfL._SL1500_.jpg
41KB, 585x1024px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>59598090
>hard to jailbreak
>overpriced
that's pretty much it
>>
having to choose between using headphones or charging ur phone
>>
>>59598090
No headphone jack
>>
How do you transfer files on it?

Does it have something like a file manager?

Or do you have to rely on cloudshit to be able to actually synch or transfer files?
>>
>>59598090
>no surprises
>literally nothing else on the phone you can do that isn't advertised
>>
iOS
>>
File: about them new macs....jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
about them new macs....jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
>>59598090

Not user serviceable, locked as fuck, no micro sd card, fagtunes, no 3.5mm jack, if you manage to replace something without fucking up your phone it locks down cus muh originul crapple parts, shit stock apps, fagcloud lockdown, cant use generic cables, over priced accesories, very delicate, no wireless charging, labled a fag if i use one, shitty choice of colors.
>>
Having to use iTunes.
>>
>>59598225
>locked as fuck
?
>>
>>59598090
7 > 7+
>>
>>59598225
>Not user serviceable
Literally every phone since some years ago
>locked as fuck
?
>no micro sd card
Do you also have sex without condoms too?
>no 3.5 mm Jack
Literally noise.
>, if you manage to replace something without fucking up your phone it locks down cus muh originul crapple parts
You want to risk the security chain? Yeah, I'm sure that you fuck traps you find in the backpage without condoms.
>cant use generic cables
Granted, but if you arent a fucking ape you will be fine
>over priced accesories
Granted, but the same
>very delicate
Apple products are for humans, nigger
>no Wireless charging
Lots of phones also haven't Wireless charging.
>labled a fag if i use one
Boy, you surely have a shitty frame
>shitty choice of colors
"Gay flag" isn't a color.
>>
>>59598520
Provide a legit evidence or don't reply so that I can assume you're a retard.
>>
File: iphone7plus.webm (3MB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
iphone7plus.webm
3MB, 405x720px
Just 1 teeny, insignificant, not even remotely problematic problem...
>>
>>59598893
>speak
To write, nigger.
>>
>>59598919
I can't hear you.
>>
>>59598908
>Just 1
Yea, that's Just 1 phone out of the million sold.
>>
File: 1475403880789.png (217KB, 798x275px) Image search: [Google]
1475403880789.png
217KB, 798x275px
>>59598949
True, it's not like iPhones have a history of bursting into flames near people's faces, haha.
>>
>>59598959
>believing made up nonsense
Who told you about 4chan, kid?
>>
>>59598090
The protruding lens.
I can't lay it down on a surface without it wobbling
>>
>>59598090
Fuck off iFaggot shill

This board is for people who actually like technology....Not faggy little posers like you
>>
>>59598090
>no headphone jack
>thin meme
>apple
>ios
>camera bulge (for fuck sake, put more battery instead of doing this stupid shit)
>overpriced as fuck for what it is
>depending on iTunes to do some shit
>>
>>59598608
>Literally every phone since some years ago
look at HTC, they're a minority but they're highly appreciated
>?
No OS customizing whatsoever without JailBreak
>literally noise
wot? I can't use my headphones because they emit noise? SHOCKING!!!!
>You want to risk the security chain? Yeah, I'm sure that you fuck traps you find in the backpage without condoms.
replacing my fucking screen isn't breaking a security chain or giving me aids, apple just wants 3 days and $100 to fix it while Joe Smucker does it in 5 minutes and $70
>Granted, but if you arent a fucking ape you will be fine
>very delicate
I use my shit as tools not babies, their screens are very scratch resistant but not at all drop resistant.
>Lots of phones also haven't Wireless charging.
but apple still charges full price and misses that feature
>Boy, you surely have a shitty frame
wot, I agree though who the fuck cares what stinky overweight men on /g/ think?
>"Gay flag" isn't a color.
you have: Scratched Fingerprints, Paint Chipped Black, Bezels/10 White, Pink like my dildo, and I'm a fucking pokeball.
>>
>>59598959
Show me five of each of those products/models or get out.
>>
File: 1490582960813.jpg (59KB, 585x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490582960813.jpg
59KB, 585x1024px
>>59598090
Found it. Man, do people think these are hard or something? I mean jeez. It's always so obvious.
>>
No emulators. I want to play silent Hill dammit.
>>
Honestly, at this point the only thing keeping me from switching to iPhone is the cost.

I can't justify that massive price tag, especially with other phones being able to do a pretty fucking good job for half the cost.
>>
>>59599005
>>overpriced as fuck for what it is
This and furthermore this.
>>
>>59599014
>so assblasted
Lel.
>>
>>59598090
its not a samsung galaxy s8.
>>
>>59599096
np, get a used 5S, dirt cheap, perhaps in new condition as well.
>>
>you can hear the cpu audibly crackling
>it fucking records on to every single video recorded with it
>lots of them the glue hasn't cured properly so the screen clicks when you press it with your finger
>"waterproof"
>>
>>59599187
Unfortunately, I didn't even start liking the iphone Designs until the 6.

I work at a tech repair shop, so I could build an iphone if I really wanted to, but I just don't feel the motivation to switch.

I don't dislike Android to the point where I would make a conscious effort to switch to Apple, and I don't like iPhones to the point where I'd make a conscious effort to switch. . .If when the iPhone 8 comes out, I have an upgrade and it doesn't run my bill up too much, I might grab one, but that's really the only situation where it would happen.
>>
File: 1486711697152.jpg (2MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1486711697152.jpg
2MB, 2000x4000px
>>59599014
>red iphone
>i'm a fucking pokeball
>>
File: 1469985999277.jpg (33KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
1469985999277.jpg
33KB, 567x565px
>>59599165
>>
>>59598090
The LG G3 is three years older, has the same size screen physically, but has higher resolution/DPI and is overall significantly smaller.
>>
What's with all the shills recently?
>>
>>59599014
>look at HTC, they're a minority but they're highly appreciated
Good for them
>No OS customizing whatsoever without JailBreak
Literally not an issue. If you want customize, you employ jailbreak. Same shit can be said of Android to some extend.
>replacing my fucking screen isn't breaking a security chain or giving me aids, apple just wants 3 days and $100 to fix it while Joe Smucker does it in 5 minutes and $70
And also give 30 types of botnet and a shitty job too.
Even changing a screen involves a security risk, lad.
>I use my shit as tools not babies, their
You are a ape if your tools get broken so easily
>screens are very scratch resistant but not at all drop resistant.
This is true for most phones. iPhones aren't special in that sense.
>but apple still charges full price and misses that feature
Full Price? Is there a table where I can consult a full Price for shit I bought?
Are your posting from north korea?
>wot, I agree though who the fuck cares what stinky overweight men on /g/ think?
Confirmed weak as fuck mental frame
>you have: Scratched Fingerprints, Paint Chipped Black, Bezels/10 White, Pink like my dildo, and I'm a fucking pokeball.
"Gay flag" still isn't a color. Get over on it.
>>
>>59599244
Arguing the capabilities of another device does not devalue the device in question.
>>
>>59599293
Basically this

Also
>Phones not drop resistant.
iPhones also have the easiest screens to replace out of any phones on the market. They are also cheap as shit.
>>
File: 1483816676205.jpg (33KB, 900x475px) Image search: [Google]
1483816676205.jpg
33KB, 900x475px
>>59598104
>>
>>59599014
>wot? I can't use my headphones because they emit noise? SHOCKING!!!!
>not knowing about unbalanced connectors
>being this deaf he can't ear the noise
The unbalanced 3.5 Jack is literally cancer and should just die.
>>
>>59598274
/Thread
>>
>>59599293
>Literally not an issue. If you want customize, you employ jailbreak. Same shit can be said of Android to some extend.
security holes
>And also give 30 types of botnet and a shitty job too.
Even changing a screen involves a security risk, lad.
cant argue with that
>You are a ape if your tools get broken so easily
not an argument
>Full Price? Is there a table where I can consult a full Price for shit I bought?
Are your posting from north korea?
not an argument
>Confirmed weak as fuck mental frame
I was agreeing with you dumb fuck
>"Gay flag" still isn't a color. Get over on it.
Never said it was, also the (RED) is AIDS donations so that might explain what the other anon meant about faggotry and gay shit.
>Phones not drop resistant.
>iPhones also have the easiest screens to replace out of any phones on the market. They are also cheap as shit.
contradiction spotted, we just admitted apple isn't the best at repairability, stop trying to cover it up
.>>59599368
What should we replace it with then? I suggest dual USB-C, one on top and one on the bottom. top one has a flap to conceal it and both have charging capabilities
>>
>>59598090
The fucking logo on the back of the phone.
>>
>>59599327
top lel
>>
>>59598090
wtf they resurrected I Am Rich?
>>
>>59598090
is that supposed to be a not so subtle Hal 9000 reference?
>>
>>59599520
Why the fuck do android toddlers think they can talk about security.

Androids encryption is snake oil and can be nullified by OEM cooperation or simply being on a somewhat older version.
http://bits-please.blogspot.com/2016/06/extracting-qualcomms-keymaster-keys.html?m=1

Foxconn implemented backdoors into boot loaders of phones they manufacture.
http://bbqand0days.com/Pork-Explosion-Unleashed/

Preinstalled malware on Samsung, LG, and chinkshit.
https://arstechnica.com/security/2017/03/preinstalled-malware-targets-android-users-of-two-companies/

Backdoor in Samsung phones allowing the radio modem to perform remote I/O operations.
https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/latest-security-news/android-backdoor-discovered-nine-samsung-galaxy-models/

HTC and Samsung stored fingerprint data on an open unencrypted bmp file.
https://betanews.com/2015/08/11/htc-and-samsung-phones-storing-unencrypted-fingerprints/

"Accidental" datamining by BLU and some various other budget brands
https://arstechnica.com/security/2016/11/chinese-company-installed-secret-backdoor-on-hundreds-of-thousands-of-phones/

Xiaomi phones have a system level analytics app that pings a server for an apk every 24 hours
https://www.thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/

Xiaomi phones caught sending contacts, text messages, etc out of the box.
https://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002731.html

Google's Play Store suffers form poor quality control and frequently publishes malware.
https://www.lifewire.com/is-google-play-safe-153675

SuperSU is proprietary and was sold off to a Chinese company.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/09/29/chainfire-transfers-ownership-of-supersu-to-ccmt-will-remain-involved-in-the-project-for-two-more-years/

Android Nougat, despite being more than 7 months old, is only on 2% of devices. In comparison, iOS 10, which came out *after*, is on 80% of Apple devices.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/android-distribution-news/
>>
>>59598985
After how satisfying the 4, 5, and SE were to set flat I have even comprehend why they decided to do this shit.
>>
Price tags will be the death of Apple Inc. my friends.
>>
Common flaws:

1. Storage: This one doesn't affect me as I usually don't store much there. Would be cool if I could store all that music locally and not have to rely on a paid cloud music service, to be honest. Google play has a shitty service but it's free for 50k songs.

2. Requiring jailbreak for shit. On my android phone I download a linux distro and use drivedroid if I ever need a linux USB installer or live distro. I'd like to do that on iOS.

3. Pricing. It's really expensive for its hardware, you actually pay for the OS because unlike macbooks the hardware on these is clearly quite overpriced.
>>
>>59598090
>Sub 1440p display
>IPS
>Can only get apps from where apple let's you
>Siri is miles behind Google assistant
>Same design as last 2 generations
>Overpriced
>Fisher price is autistic baby edition

I jus werkz
>>
>>59600178
I have trouble comprehending why you obsess over trifles. Contrived trifles at that.
>>
>>59599968
good pasta, will save. How about all the exploits that Vault 7 has for iOS? How about the fact most of them work on fully updated iOS devices? Jailbreak is like rooting, it leaves a massive asshole open for anyone to fuck you. I'm not defending this shit but most iDiots defend their shiny iToys so hard it hurts. I paid $50 dollars for a burner Android phone knowing full well it would steal my data but it was still $50 not $600 for the base model and $800 for the fuly upgraded product.
>First news source is 1 year old
>Second, can't argue with that
>Third, You get what you pay for, but its pretty indefensible
>Fourth is ""Telemetry"""found on iOS as well.
>Fifth is two years old
>Sixth is the truth, they are getting sued and paying reparations
>Seventh you get what you pay for, flash a different rom
>Eighth you get what you pay for, flash a different rom
>Ninth is pretty interesting, never happened to me but then again we're not the majority
>Tenth using SuperSU in the first place is suicide
>Eleventh, Apple forces your updates down your dickhole. Effective but unethical
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.