[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luna was a mistake. Watercolor is the best UI after Windows Classic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: watercol.gif (48KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
watercol.gif
48KB, 1024x768px
Luna was a mistake.
Watercolor is the best UI after Windows Classic.
>>
wtf i love windows now
>>
Even Royale was better than Luna.
>>
>>59579381
fuck off paul
>>
>>59579572
>Even Royale
Royale was like the best theme you nigger
>>
>>59579671
I prefer Watercolor the most out of the XP themes. Very clean and today looks like a modern UI.
>>
>>59579704
The original "watercolor" theme looked pretty bad in action from what I recall. I initially thought it looked good but after messing with whistler I thought it was too similar to windows classic but uglier in every way.

There was a custom theme inspired by the original "watercolor" theme that looked way better, that might be what you're thinking of. I actually used that one for a long time personally. Of the official themes royale was the best imo.
>>
looks like windows 8
>>
>>59579794
>I thought it was too similar to windows classic but uglier in every way.
Elaborate?
>>
>>59579882
This was a while ago but IIRC I didn't like the inactive window colors and the animations or something and the icons seemed to clash with the theme.

I'm going to try to run it in a VM to see if I can remember my main complaints with it. Maybe it wont be as bad as I remember.
>>
>>59579903
Ehh nevermind too much work.
>>
>>59579381
looks nice.

anybody interested in a script that installs config files for DEs that replicate windows themes? was working on it but it seemed low demand and high maintenance
>>
>>59580401
Elaborate please.
>>
>>59579572
>>59579671
>royale mustard rice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.