[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of saftey precautions do I need to take to explore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3326.png (849KB, 868x1035px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.png
849KB, 868x1035px
What kind of saftey precautions do I need to take to explore the deep web without contracting aids or a bullet in my head?
>>
>>59575390
The "deep web" and the "dark net" are exaggerated to scare normies
Tor and Freenet will get you to the bottom of that chart in less than a few minutes and 99% of it is just pure junk that people think is "cool" just because its on the dark net even though it probably exists on the surface web
Just look up Tor or Freenet and read their official documentation on how to stay safe
I will say that drugs and other illegal shit are everywhere on the darknet but anything thats genuinely scary on there are so far down or locked behind so many other measures that if you manage to get into them anyway you have far greater things to worry about
>>
Disable js globally.
Don't be a fucking retard.
It's literally just to scare hormones it's just the unindexed internet.
It's not worth your time to go on it's boring and most links are dead anyway.
>>
>>59575390
>he isn't already a part of the dark web
>he isn't browsing the Mariana's web at this very instant
>>
>>59575521
Meant to say normies not horizons, I'm on mobile
>>
>>59575390
It's boring as hell.It's a shame,with all of this data collecting going on on the internet, you'd think there'd be some somewhat normal and usable websites. Unfortunately, it's just a bunch of shitty scams and juvenile deliquents down there. It would be nice if it could be an escape from all of the edgy crap on the internet.
>>
The deep web is the biggest meme there is.

You'll spend hours searching through dead links and honey pots just so you can find a site that sells drugs (or is just a scam) or a picture of a 10 year old without panties, mumble "cool" to yourself, then go about your day normally while probably never using tor again.
>>
>>59575390
your pic related is retarded as fuck, 99% of the web is accessible to everyone, it's all the social media content, youtube videos, shitty discussion boards like reddit/yahoo/...
the amount of content on the so-called "dark web" is nothing compared to that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.