[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I play with my iphone in a bar or club?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x260px
Should I play with my iphone in a bar or club?
>>
File: 1486430884555s.jpg (8KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486430884555s.jpg
8KB, 183x250px
The NSA, GCHQ, BND and so on watch you. Data flows from you to them. Now does their data go anywhere else? Why, yes. How odd that 8200 get raw feeds of NSA intercept data. Your data ends up in Omer.

And speaking of 8200, how much IT security technology comes from ex-8200 alumni? Um, lots.

Check Point, Narus, Juniper, Secure Islands, Palo Alto Networks. And front companies owned by General Dynamics in other benign, neutral countries.

And your employers and governments are dutifully buying and putting your info through it because Gartner tells them to. (What is this "independent thought" concept I keep hearing of?)

Ask Iran how clever that is. Remember Crypto AG?

Gee, I wonder why the Chinese and Russians are now putting so much effort into their own IT technologies? Sunway, Loongson and Baikal processors.

It ain't rocket science. Look at the Adapteva Epiphany processors. Made by a handful of blokes pushing around coloured oblongs with a fistful of crowed-funded dollars. The governments of Bora Bora or Kiribati could do this.

And speaking of the malign influence of secret societies, did you ever see the masonic Supreme Court building in Jerusalem funded by Dolly Rothschild?

Oh, and another theory about the number 322 is that it refers to Genesis 3:22:

---
ויאמר ׀ יהוה אלהים הן האדם היה כאחד ממנו לדעת טוב ורע ועתה ׀ פן־ישלח ידו ולקח גם מעץ החיים
ואכל וחי לעלם׃
---

Maybe, Children of Israel, you need to be reminded of something. The First Commandment.

There is only one Creator of Worlds.

The bearers of the red shield are not gods of this Earth. They are not even paramaecia compared to the Originator Of All Things.
>>
>>59574278
No you should drop hot moves on the dancefloor and net some hot pussy, or cock, or both; whatever your into. Maybe you could just hang out with your friends. If no to the above two you can just get black-out drunk and make a total fool of yourself and get kicked out of the club only to wonder what sort of depravity you unwillingly participated in the night before.
>>
>>59574278
You shouldn't even go to these kind of crappy places.
>>
>>59574333

You seem to know these things

I wear earplugs, are they cool

Or iems
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 600x997px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 600x997px
>>59574361

Bump
>>
>>59574278

You should probably focus on getting tail/drunk. Whats the point of going out if you're just gonna naval gaze on the phone anyway?
>>
Biel detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x487px
>>59575139

Nice

Biel bot activated
>>
>>59574333
>whatever your into
politically correct, cocksucker, sperm guzzler, disgusting useless piece of shit. Fuck you.
>>
File: jessica biel 019.gif (2MB, 296x659px) Image search: [Google]
jessica biel 019.gif
2MB, 296x659px
>>59575097
>>59575198
>>
>>59574278
>Should I play with my iphone in a bar or club?
You should be playing with pussy.
>>
>>59575097
She got old so fucking fast. And those fake teeth... jesus...
>>
>>59575308
she is perfect, and they aren't fake

>cluck-cluck
>>
>>59575369
>they aren't fake
oh anon...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.