[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Ereader for Manga/graphic novels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kobovspaperwhite.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kobovspaperwhite.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
I want to pick up an ereader specifically for manga but also books. I have a cheapo older model kindle but it has the ad thing on it and also the display generally sucks unless I'm sitting in a bright area.
What's a good ereader for reading manga?
ereader general also I guess
>>
go kill youself weaboo faggot
in the final letter apologize to your parents
>>
ipad
>>
>>59574219
anime websight

OP, you don't want to read graphic novels on e-ink, since they're almost universally in color. i mean i guess you could re-read maus and persepolis over and over but that seems like a waste of money. If you're actually just looking for a manga reader, get a kindle DX off ebay
>>
>>59574269
Manga is almost always in black and white anon
>>
for manga: anything with a screen at the size of about 10 inches or more + a decent resolution

you do not want lesser than that

if you can't find or afford something like that, just buy a 10" tablet, LCD is good for comics, less so for Real Books
>>
>>59574286
How about the lenovo yoga series? They sell this 120$ version that is 8 inches but has good reviews and a 16 hour battery life. Then I could justify using it for other shit too, I guess.
>>
>>59575576
That thing is pretty comfy, but be aware that i only looks like it's made of metal, it's plastic (except for the kickstand, that's the only metal part)
Imo the most comfortable tablet to hold thanks to cylindrical battery on the side and it's pretty cheap by now so you can't to much wrong, bought one for my mom and she loves it.
It's only 1280 x 800 tho, so consider that.
>>
onyx boox, they r gr8 m8
avoid amazon
>>
>>59574200
Mangarock hands down best app.
>>
>>59575714
just went out and bought one, turns out it was the 10 inch version so it should hopefully be real good for manga. I'll just hang onto the kindle for ebooks, maybe I can jerry rig some kind of cover for it with an LED built in. Liking it so far!
>>
>>59574200
a tablet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.