[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which MS office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1459768153898.png (1009KB, 1732x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1459768153898.png
1009KB, 1732x1191px
which MS office is the best for just normal use? Is there even any difference between 2010, 2013, 2016?

I feel like 2016 only introduced botnet and MS shill features but maybe I'm forgetting some features they introduced in the new version
>>
>>59568390
My sentiments exactly. Which is why I've been using 2013 for 2 years now. Never gonna change.
>>
>>59568409
what about 2010? remember if there is any difference between 2010 and 2013?

I tried searching differences MS office 2013/16 and it's all just >better cooperation >better for windows 10 >more secure (by sending your every keypress to MS?)
>>
>>59568390
I installed 2016, but I kinda regret it. 2010 and 2013 were a bit faster.
Also, I haven't yet figured out how to stop it from trying to go online.
2010 was the most just werks all in all. And no online bullshit like "sign in", "share" and shit in the new versions, which you cannot remove from the UI.

But anyway, you should only use MS Office for when you need to open a MS Office file perfectly. Be a decent human and don't send those files around, otherwise you're just spreading the disease.
LibreOffice is pretty good nowadays, if you want to make documents.
>>
>>59568428
>Also, I haven't yet figured out how to stop it from trying to go online.
>2010 was the most just werks all in all. And no online bullshit like "sign in", "share" and shit in the new versions, which you cannot remove from the UI.
I agree, it is just turning the Win10/Office365/onedrive shill "software as a service" package complete without adding anythin.

Man every time I add a picture in office16, it first loads to go online, and then gives me the options to select a file from PC or form Bing Image search. Fucking kidding me lel.

>you should only use MS Office for when you need to open a MS Office file perfectly
My problem is I need good endnote support because I'm in academia, and have to send the file around all with relatively strict and complex formatting and custom elements.
>>
2003 mustard race
>>
>>59568497
the whole point of using microshit office is compatibility with faggots who use it and 2003 is just too old for that.
>>
What's 2007 like? I would think it has the least botnet out of any office that can open docx. Does it have any compatibility issues since it's so old now?
>>
>>59568587
wondering about this too. I'm thinking of just installing 2007 and then working my way up until I have the features I need
>>
>>59568587
Works fine for me. Would recommend
>>
>>59569031
do you know if stuff like quick parts is reverse compatible? I know the functionality is there, but I made them in 2016
>>
>>59568497

this
>>
=IFS
=MAXIFS

Finally no more arrays
>>
2010 is the only choice.
>>
Office peaked at 2013.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.