[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /tech support/ here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Stacy messages me, because she needs help with something computer related
>I respond immediately, asking what is wrong
>it takes her 5 minutes to seen my message and another 3 minutes to write a 3 word response
>ask her for the most important detail, again immediately, she probably has the chat window still open
>same thing happens
Every fucking time. Can't they not focus for a minute? Is this some fucking game?
>>
How do I unsubscribe from this blog
>>
>>59560742
You can't. Please don't downvote me.
>>
>>59560729
you do know this is your job right? why complain about doing it, it's not like it's hard anyways
>>
>>59560831
"tech support" was just a metaphore. I'm actually doing this for free as a "friendly help"
>>
>>59560844
you know ur not getting laid right?

this kind of help is the equivalent of the dude who shovels elephant shit at the circus, that dude is you. she's just glad she doesn't have to deal with this tech shit.
>>
>>59560959
I fully know that. She probably sucks Chad cock between our messages. I'm not offering her help on my own, but I just can't straight ignore her or tell her to fuck off, because I meet her regulary. And she is not asking for much, I would be okay with it as long as she would give me at least so little respect to respond to my questions without delay. That's what pisses me off.
>>
File: 1483396050418.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483396050418.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>59561065
Of course you can, nobody is blocking you from ignoring whores like that spending your time. Beta cuck.
>>
>>59560729
Impress her by showing what you programmed on your riced out IBM Thinkpad running GNU+Linux.
>>
>helping married female friend on FB
>she knows what a SATA cable is
>tell her hard drive is broke
>she could easily replace it
>pays geek squad to do it

WHY!?
>>
>>59561065
You literally can just not help her. Just say "I only do work I get paid for, sorry. I'm too busy these days."

Don't waste any time on whores. Not even helping them with tech. They don't deserve it, man. Gas, ass, or grass.

On topic, I think I might try for jobs at local computer shops to get some resume padding. How awful is un-ransomware'ing normies dirty disgusting smoke covered computers in a crowded room for a living?
>>
>>59560729
>tech support
Here is a per-packaged response for you "Oh wow, that sounds like a really interesting problem. You know I think the best thing would be to take it to geek squad"

Problem solved.
>>
>>59561065
What a cuck. "Guys" like you get used like the tools you are.
You say you want her to respond to you back without some delay? She has no incentive to do so. She knows you're pathetic enough to wait for her like the white knight you are. She sees you with so little respect that she doesn't even bother to be nice when asking YOU for help. Think about that. You are pathetic.
sage
>>
>>59561091
>>59561187
>>59561335
Social retardation at ceiling shattering levels here. The most pure form of autism.
>>
>>59561580
>"I gotta do what everyone asks me to do or else they will think bad of me, anything but that!"
kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.