[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

because of this bullshit the senate passed, is there a way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 21

File: 1490372326140.png (119KB, 1080x871px) Image search: [Google]
1490372326140.png
119KB, 1080x871px
because of this bullshit the senate passed, is there a way to set up some sort of bot that will fuck with the history my ISP sees?
>>
>>59558073
>US Senate votes to let internet providers do what they have been doing for years
stop the presses
>>
File: DrumpfBtFO.jpg (858KB, 1368x2964px) Image search: [Google]
DrumpfBtFO.jpg
858KB, 1368x2964px
>>59558073
>>59558338
>>59558353

Lol get fucked Ameritards. This is the future you chose.
>>
>>59558073
The House still has to pass it, and Trump still has to sign it
>>
>>59558379
>drumpf
please stop
>>
>>59558379
Your employer would surely spend time and money to find out what devices and what ip-s you've been using.
>>
>>59557208
>>
>>59558379
>imagine being this european/canadian
>>
>>59558387
Assuming these things happen, I suggest crowdfunding requests for the history of every American, starting with the senators that voted for the bill. Then, make the information searchable in a database by name.
>>
ruinmysearchhistory.com
>>
>>59558387
Why the fuck wouldn't Drumpf and his Trumpanzees sign/pass a bill that they've stated they support from the beginning?
>>
>>59558887
>>59558379
I'm sick of you faggots polluting this board with your politics-related shit.
Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>59559116
This is an objectively /g/ related topic. It also happens to be a result of the Trump administration and Republican party.

You can have your apoltical safespace over on Tumblr.com.
>>
>>59558877
holy fucking LOL
this shit made me come out to my dad, get a pregnancy test and join isis

pro site
>>
>>59558073
Use a fucking vpn with end to end encryption and quit bitching like a two year old.

/thread
>>
>>59558073
Use a VPN. If you're too poor for that, run your own DNS
>>
>>59558073
Fake news... nice try liberals, do you think we're stupid enough to fall for that?
>>
>>59558073
r e p r e s e n t a t i v e
g o v e r n m e n t
xD
>>
>>59559217
>live in the US
>Have to protect yourself from the ISP you pay for...

Suckers.
>>
>>59559310
>live in the US
>have the freedom to do what you want with the things that you own
Feels good man. You're not entitled to Internet access.
>>
>>59559300
>Vote Trump
>Get fucked in the ass
>Claim it's not happening as Republicans are balls deep in your anus...

America 2017.
>>
>>59559300
This. Their Russian bullshit failed and they can't stop the supreme Court nomination so they're grasping for outrage straws.
>>
>>59559331
>Gives ISP money so they can sell his data without paying him.

How many boots do you need to lick before you blow your load?

I can only assume you get some kind of pleasure from this?
>>
>>59559363
>Their Russian bullshit failed

You do know the investigation is ongoing?
>>
if I run pihole dns on a remote site and dnscrypt it will that make all my traffic invisible basically other than the TLD of sites visited?
>>
>>59559331
>You're not entitled to Internet access.
I'm actually. Good thing I'm not American.
>>
>>59559342
This should be the damn title of this thread: mememagic morons who chose anal sodomy of their privacy and open internet. Hopefully this billed can be killed in the house because dorito in chief sure as hell could care less.
>>
>>59559382
Yeah and Comey should be thrown in prison for treason.
>>
>>59559427
This. Internet access is a basic need in civilized countries.
>>
>>59559478

In your world up is down and down is up.

Trump is the treasonous shit gibbon, not Comey.
>>
>>59559366
>>Gives ISP money so they can sell his data without paying him.
>enters into a contract consensually knowing his data can be sold as a part of that contract
>complains they freely made a decision to enter such a contract
topkek

>>59559427
No, you're not. You are not entitled to the products of another human being. Only a slavemaster would think that they are.

>>59559500
>basic need
Says who?

ITT: a bunch of nice sounding words about how people *have the right* to access internet.

The issue has been resolved: use a VPN if this bothers you, or don't enter into such a service agreement that destroys your privacy.
>>
>>59559575
>You are not entitled to the products of another human being.
Sorry, but I actually am.

>In Finland, everyone is entitled to obtain a reasonably priced and functioning telephone connection and at least 2 Mbps broadband to their permanent place of residence or place of business. In addition, persons with hearing and speech impairment are entitled to a telephone subscription enabling text messages and to internet access enabling videoconferencing.
https://www.viestintavirasto.fi/en/internettelephone/righttoatelephoneandbroadbandsubscription.html
>>
USA was a mistake.
>>
>>59559579
>Sorry, but I actually am.
No, you are not.

Just because a law guarantees something does not render it an objective truth of the universe. Hence, a reference to Finnish law can not be used as a well-formed MORAL argument to construct proof of an individuals entitlement to internet service.

This is the sort of clumsy logic I would expect from a European.
>>
>>59559575
>Says who
My government as well as the UN. Sorry you were born fat instead of Finnish.
>>59559633
>Moral argument
That's not what the original argument was about. You got BTFO and are now moving goalposts. Typical Drumpfkin.
>>
>>59559575
>Only a slavemaster would think that they are.
Welcome to Capitalism.

>>59559633
Nobody's talking about "objective truth(s) of the universe", my man, we're talking laws. Entitlement is a legal right. Set by law. Fucking Americans.
>>
>>59559633
I don't care about some sort of an universal truth. Hell, there isn't even one. There are only opinions.

What I care about is the actual reality. The reality is, as I stand here, that I have the right to Internet access as dictated by the law. I also have the right to drive a regular four-wheeled vehicle under a certain mass, as I have a driver's license that gives me the right. I don't care if there is some sort of an universal moral argument to be made that no person is allowed to drive a four-wheeled vehicle.
>>
where did this "drumpf" thing come from? if its i joke its way over my head
>>
>>59559701
It's the original name for the Trump lineage hailing from Germany, before they changed it to something less dumb in America.
>>
>>59559701
It is a reference to Trump's family being a relatively recent immigrant family to the USA. Drumpf was his original surname before his grandfather changed it to avoid exactly the kind of hate and discrimination Drumpf promotes against Mexican Intellectuals and Muslims.
>>
>>59559675
>My government as well as the UN. Sorry you were born fat instead of Finnish.

Fortunately, your government and the UN has absolutely no say in the matter. This comment is entirely off-topic; congratulations.

>That's not what the original argument was about. You got BTFO and are now moving goalposts. Typical Drumpfkin.

"Entitlement" is a moral word. To be OWED something invokes the entire concept of property rights. No goal posts are being moved -- I just don't think you know what you are talking about.

>>59559679
Well, here it is not the legal right, so the statement 'I am entitled to internet service' is false. I was being gracious and assuming that the commenter was suggesting that it was morally true, i.e. the statement really meant "I am owed internet access for nothing."
>>
>>59559744
>To be OWED something invokes the entire concept of property rights.
What makes you think you have any right to property?
>>
>>59559753
Didn't say that I did. Just saying that the concept of an entitlement can only exist with property rights, so they are important to consider if we are speaking of entitlements.
>>
>>59559744
>"I am owed internet access for nothing."
You are owed a lot of things for nothing. Like for example, not getting killed at random because someone feels like it.
>>
>>59559740
So basically this is racist insult. Liberals lol
>>
>>59559744
No, entitlement is a legal word. For example: I am legally granted the ability to see the doctor without being financially ruined (sorry Americans), or, in other words, I am entitled to see the doctor without being financially ruined. I am also legally granted the right to internet access, or, in other words, I am entitled to internet access.

Your country is a joke.
>>
>>59559575
>>enters into a contract consensually knowing his data can be sold as a part of that contract

Nope.

When I enetered into the contrat with the ISP it was ILLEGAL for the ISP to sell my data.

Now it is legal.

Cunt.
>>
>>59559844

It was not illegal you dumb fuck. Learn how to read.
>>
my warmest thanks republicans
>>
>>59559874

Are you now claiming ISPs could sell my data without my consent all along and this Bill that just passed in the Senate didn't really happen...
>>
>>59559800
Many would disagree that not being murdered is an entitlement, but would rather suggest that murdering someone is a breach of some other moral law, so this is a poor example.

>>59559819
>No, entitlement is a legal word.
If you are using entitlement that way then your 'entitlement' is meaningless to an American. So then internet access is not an entitlement for the sake of the discussion of American law. Basically, you just tried to use semantics to get your way, and you've been caught red handed. Nice try.

>>59559844
Then cancel your contract. Find a competitor that offers the service you want, and stop complaining.
>>
>>59559217
>>59559259
>>59559575
https://gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

VPNs are honeypot, always
>>
>>59559919
>Then cancel your contract.

There is only one ISP in my area.

What now?
>>
>>59559919
>ISP
>competitor
In most places outside big cities there's one ISP.
>>
>>59559919
>stop complaining

hmm you sound like someone who has the best interests of regular people at heart
>>
>>59559930

Rent a server abroad. Setup OpenVPN.
>>
>>59558565
For a McJob? No.

For a real job? I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>59558073
Who needs internet privacy anyways, what are you, liberal?
>>
>>59559935
Sounds like a good business opportunity, senpai

>>59559930
Certainly valid arguments in the gist. You could spin up an EC2 instance and run OpenVPN in a docker container. Then you know for certain that you're fine.
>>
>>59559968
>Sounds like a good business opportunity, senpai

The barriers to entry into the ISP business are so high Google can't afford to roll out nationally.

What now, "senpai"?
>>
>>59559917

Yes. They could sell your data. This stupid regulation made them reveal what info and who they were selling it to. Why doesn't it bother you when Google and Facebook do this?

Secondly, this only affected fixed line ISP's. Your mobile ISP could still mine and sell your data without your permission even if the Republicans hadn't repealed this.
>>
>>59558407
that's his name though isn't it?
>>
>>59559116
This whole website is overrun with this shit
>>
>>59559997
Google is trying to do something a little different, and you know it. Complaining about barriers to entry doesn't solve your problem.

Cloud Hosting Provider + OpenVPN. Problem solved, ~$4.99 a month. You're welcome.
>>
>>59560002
>Yes. They could sell your data.

Why do you sit there lying?

> Why doesn't it bother you when Google and Facebook do this?

I don't use either.
>>
>>59558073
LETS GET THIS STARTED

>Republicans
>>
>>59560016
You know it isn't you colossal faggot
>>
>>59559935
give up man, he's one of those corporate cocksuckers who thinks society's rightful place is under the boots of megacorp fatcats and people have no right to live in acceptable conditions when the commercial overlords want it otherwise
>>
>>59559919
>Get your way
No, I'm only here to insult and laugh at retarded Americans. I'm not trying to achieve anything other than my own amusement at your mess of a country.
>>
>>59559997
>The barriers to entry into the ISP business are so high Google can't afford to roll out nationally.

Wrong. They got way better deals from local municipalities than Comcast/TWC etc.

GF didn't have to build out to every single neighborhood like the other ISP's, they only built in affluent areas.

Still they failed misarably because most people don't want to pay $70/m for useless Gigabit when they could just get a more than enough 100mbit for half the price.
>>
>>59560041
>says the doomed american drumpf supporter
>>
Reminder that Trump hates net neutrality and the appointed FCC chairmen is going to axe it.
>>
"You can leave politics alone, but politics won't leave you alone." --Richard Stallman
>>
>>59560020
>Complaining about barriers to entry doesn't solve your problem.

Complaining about facts isn't my problem?

No one can afford to enter into a competition with the sitting ISPs. New companies lack the economies of scale in a mature market place.

>Cloud Hosting Provider + OpenVPN. Problem solved, ~$4.99 a month.

So, we now have to pay more for our privacy... something that was protected by law, for free.

Republicans... justifying the unjustifiable since Ronald Reagan began fucking the country in the ass,
>>
>>59560093
The bums lost Mr. Stallman
>>
>>59560055
Google fiber failed because they were blocked from rolling out to the cities where it was actually wanted. No one gives a shit about internet speed in Kansas City; people do give a shit about internet speed in non-flyover states. The same states that Google was blocked from.
>>
>>59560055
>Wrong. They got way better deals from local municipalities than Comcast/TWC etc.

The big corps had the money to lobby for those contracts. The little ISPs couldn't compete.
>>
>>59559802
No, it's his original last name.
>>
>>59559802
It's because Trump has narcissism, and he gets upset when people call him Donald, so people assume he'll get upset when people call him that.

I prefer mango Mussolini
>>
>>59560107
>So, we now have to pay more for our privacy... something that was protected by law, for free.

It's unreasonable to expect privacy when using someone else's infrastructure. At that point, privacy is a commodity good and can be traded as such.
>>
>>59560126

Wrong.

They built wherever they got good deals from municipalities.

Nobody wanted GF though, they had such a low attach rate.
>>
>>59558877
[spoiler]nice set of dubs my friend, that is all.[/spoiler]
>>
>>59560183
Are you illiterate or what? They were blocked, either completely or financially prohibitively, from rolling out to cities that would have adopted it. Instead they were forced to try rolling out to no-name shitholes where, unsurprisingly, the hicks that live there didn't care about fast internet. I guarantee it would have been a massive success in any relevant city.
>>
>>59560172
>It's unreasonable to expect privacy when using someone else's infrastructure

The law thought it was reasonable, until it was changed by Republcians.

Republicans just traded the privacy of ALL AMERICANS, for a dollar or two...

>At that point, privacy is a commodity good and can be traded as suc

You're just a corporate boot licker.
>>
>>59560164
>I don't like this president so he's a fascist! XDDD
You're precisely as retarded as the people who called Obama Hitler.
>>
>>59560172
>It's unreasonable to expect privacy when using someone else's infrastructure.
Secrecy of correspondence is a thing in Europe.
>>
>>59560172
>It's
>I find it
and therein lies the entire problem. Some people believe people are owed some basic decency and proper rights unconditionally. If a company wants to violate that, they should be crystal clear about it instead of being shady and hiding everything behind a wall of legalese. Also, the market has to offer proper alternatives at a reasonable price, etc, which is where the argument that basic rights should not come at a price comes up.

Basically people want to live in a society of mutual respect with corporations so we can all be happy and productive. Not to be slaves to the giant money-hoarding machine that doesn't give half a shit about respecting the people that make it work in the first place. The more corporations act as hostile forces to people, the more hostile people will be in return (see piracy or rather unauthorized copy distribution for an example)
>>
>>59560258
>The law thought it was reasonable, until it was changed by Republcians.
>Republicans just traded the privacy of ALL AMERICANS, for a dollar or two...
this is why any system where the politicians are in bed with the corporations is a bad one. Your politicians act out of self-interest to get more money from their friends in the company fatcat chairs, not for the good of the general public they ought to be sworn to serve.
>>
File: obfuscated.png (3KB, 306x34px) Image search: [Google]
obfuscated.png
3KB, 306x34px
Just connect directly to the IP address instead of putting in website names to bypass your providers DNS server, that way they will not be able to collect any history
>>
>>59560350
Or, if you wanted a non-retarded option, just use a different DNS server altogether.
>>
>>59560301
PS: if we wanted to live in a place where corporations are in control and can do whatever abusive, exploitative shit they want, we'd live there. However we live in society where we have rights to protect the wannabe-utopic ideals most people have and it works fine. The problem is those greedy asshole fatcats are now making friends with the people in power to pull more and more favors so they can gradually do whatever they want more and more.

I've always thought europe to be a complete shithole and a miserable failure that only vaguely looks like its ideals (and belgium itself especially is just a fucking idiotic place), but boy, rather here than shitty burgerland. You guys really lower the bar.
>>
>>59560350
>>59560371
you realize that
1) most OSes have DNS settings for this and
2) your ISP can still see the IP addresses you connect to and just reverse-dns them, right?
>>
>>59560377
Corporations and the filthy rich etc are basically parasites feeding off what the good people do in ridiculous proportions and having the audacity to demand more.
>>
>>59560258
>The law thought it was reasonable
Maybe the law was mistaken?

>You're just a corporate boot licker.
Great argument.

>>59560272
Good for Europe. If I have business on someone else's property, I would think it unreasonable to assume that I had privacy (unless I was specifically guaranteed that.)

>>59560301
I would agree that it should be clear that this behavior is happening, that way a consumer can make an informed decision regarding the kind of service they wish to pay for.

>>59560377
>do whatever abusive, exploitative shit they want
>waaaaaa it's not fair that other people get to decide how to use THEIR property
>>
>>59560410
>>waaaaaa it's not fair that other people get to decide how to use THEIR property
>taking it out of context again
It's fair for a property owner to decide to do what they want with their stuff. It's not fair for the collective market to leave people no choice but to submit to disgusting business practices through the fact that ALL options are the same shit.

>you can either choose to be my slut, my prostitute, or my sex worker
>hey I'm giving you 3 different choices man, you should be thankful and pay me more
>>
Plan:
- Obtain pi or small openwrt router, set up as VPN server. Connect to solar/battery power.
- Bring to starbucks / mcdonalds / public wifi AP, connect, and leave concealed
- Use this device as your new VPN

Thoughts? Retarded or feasible? Help me out here anons
>>
>>59560410
There is no reason to argue with a corporate cocksucker. You are unwilling to see reason, so the only proper course of action is to insult you.
>>
>>59560448
Retarded, but nice try.

The issue is that the pi or router would need a public ip address (an ip address that isn't just meaningful in the context of the local network.) It would not have one on a public wifi network.
>>
>>59560457
And you are unable to make a reasonable argument.

Forcing someone to provide a service under threat of force has a name: slavery. If that's what you want, just say it.
>>
File: 1474006646476.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1474006646476.png
7KB, 112x112px
>>59560146
>Liberals do this
>Liberals also get angry when you call trannies their original gender
>>
>>59560350
Or you could change your router's DNS settings?
>>
File: 1474836901066.png (75KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1474836901066.png
75KB, 560x407px
>watched all the porn i needed and did all the furry roleplay during my early 20's
>grew out of wanting to be the next unabomber
>become a grown up and have nothing to hide
>literally don't care if they ruin the internet now and activate the surveillance state.

Im contempt playing retro games with no internet connectivity, i only use the internet to buy shit on amazon and groceries anyway. You can take away my freedoms all you like.
>>
>>59560529
What, you want to be assraped in jail?
>>
>>59560473
Thanks anon, major oversight there. Back to square one I guess
>>
>>59560489
>And you are unable to make a reasonable argument.
as are you. Everything you say comes down to
>people are products, just meat to be exploited, they have no inherent right to privacy etc

>Forcing someone to provide a service ["under threat of force"][citation needed] has a name: slavery. If that's what you want, just say it.
Funny. That's exactly what companies are doing when they leave people no choice but to enter exploitative relationships with companies to gain access to nowadays required services.
>>
>>59560517
see >>59560390

Where did this stupid idea that you can circumvent spying by using an alternate dns or even running your own come from?
>>
>>59560503
>Sex change is equivalent to making a pass at someone's immigrant background when that person is vehemently anti-immigrant
If a tranny was crusading for outlawing sex change it would be an appropriate comparison.
>>
>>59560574
But he's not anti-immigration. He's anti-illegal immigration.

You people are ridiculous.
>>
>>59560574
>If a tranny was crusading for outlawing sex change it would be an appropriate comparison.
well, desu, maybe xe had just learned xheir lesson and is trying to preach to all the other ills that it doesn't work. I mean, thats what we want, right?
>>
>>59560587
>But he's not anti-immigration. He's anti-illegal immigration.
explain that airport block thing that happened where both innocent wannabe-immigrants in the process of entering as well as established citizens were denied entry?
>>
>>59560611
The guy apparently doesn't like Muslims very much. Can you blame him?
>>
>>59560553
>they have no inherent right to privacy etc
I did not say that. I said that people have no inherent right to privacy while using another person's property, unless the person providing the property agrees to it.

>[citation needed]
If an ISP does not provide the service (internet w/o data mining) then they will fined. If they do not pay the fine, its assets will be seized and those responsible will be escorted to jail, at gun-point. That fits my criteria of 'force'.

>when they leave people no choice but to enter exploitative relationships with companies to gain access to nowadays required services.
Internet is not required.
Some things that __are__ required:
* Food
* Water
* Shelter

Things that are not required:
* Access to dank memes
>>
>>59560627
not really

innocent until proven guilty and unhindered until suspected of guilt though, what happened to that?
>>
>>59560448
>>59560473
Could reverse ssh tunnel from the public AP to a server you control elsewhere.
>>
>>59560641
>Internet is not required
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>59558073
That's what you get for voting a man in power who only cares about money
>>
>>59558073
I love how (((Trump))) has to sign it because he's Paul Ryan's little bitch
>>
>>59560684
I invite you to try to demonstrate how human existence requires internet access.
>>
>>59560593
Why would you want that?
inb4:
>i don't want to have to call them by their preferred pronouns
Then don't. Let them tell you off about it.
>i don't want them to be allowed to tell me off about it either
"moooommyyy the big scary peniswoman is being meeean"
>transgenderism is personally offensive to my sensibilities
boo hoo
>>
>>59558073
I really don't want the jews selling my web history to my future employer. I don't why I supported (((trump)))
>>
>>59560675
But then why not just use that server as the VPN server?
>>
>>59560715
>Human existence
Are you serious?
>>
>>59560641
Sigh. Ok let's play it your way. We want internet access to become a public infrastructure that cannot be treated as "this is my private shit and I can do whatever the fuck I want with it and anything that comes into contact with it". Republicans will just align with corporate interests and block that, leaving everyone no option again. That fits my criteria of the general public being forced into this proverbial slavery.

Also they can do whatever the fuck they want with their infrastructure and they can do shit like keeping IP logs since that's a direct result of using their infrastructure, but gathering such data about people, creating profiles about people, selling data about people to other companies does not fall into your argument of "I can use my shit how I want". You can do whatever shit you want with your guns and you can use your shotgun as a dildo if you want but you can neither shoot someone in the face with the gun that you can use however you want nor can you force someone else to take it up the ass as a dildo just because they looked at it.

They're free to do with their shit what they want and use the direct results of it like IP logs, but they are not free to somehow arbitrarily widen the borders and make a person's life their property by virtue of those people having accessed their infrastructure. Companies are way overstepping even the bounds you define and that's what everyone is tired of.

On that note, it's high time for politicians to not basically be the slaves of corporations because that's not what politics are for.
>>
>>59560715
You dumb faggot the world practically revolves around the internet. Take it away shit falls apart.
>but we dont eat internet
Shitty faggot bait but whatever
>>
>>59560715
human existence does not

the functioning of society does thanks to DE FACTO REQUIREMENTS such as email. We've transcended life in caves and society is now the foundation of our lives, anon, not merely our being alive. Unless you're somehow directly related to cavemen and still live as such.
>>
>>59560746
'server you control' could just be your home workstation.
>>
>>59560722
You sound like you're a filthy degenerate.
Whats the point in normalizing such a stupid and trivial thing which should be diagnosed as an illness or a fetish
>>
>>59558379
>yes: 50
>no: 48
>not voting: 2
suspicious
>>
>>59560746
If the point is to keep your traffic from originating from you, a VPN to a server linked to you is not going to do any good.
If you already have access to a server that can't be traced to you the entire project is moot
>>
>>59560757
I didn't say take it away. Take it away from one person. The claim was made that you need internet to survive, and that claim is ostensibly false. Millions live without internet. Hence, it is not necessary to live.

>>59560753
>We want internet access to become a public infrastructure
Noble goal, I suppose. Then I would suggest that the government should create or purchase ISP's (which they can do, under eminent domain) rather than arbitrarily restrict the actions of a private entity.
>>
i sleep
>>
>>59560722
it's more like
>11 year old boy likes to play with dolls
>therefore 11 year old boy is convinced by sjw extremists that he should change his name to alice, dress like a girl, and have his gender and sex changed
>instead of how about we all just accept people have personalities and things like playing with dolls are not inherently gender nor sex bound and the body you have cannot be the "wrong" body because there's the only criteria for it being the "wrong" one are based on the very gender roles normal sjws are trying to fight
sjw extremism is a destructive contradiction and it's high time someone catalyzed its final stages so this whole gender thing can be resolved correctly: stop putting shit in boxes made of genders and just accept that few things are gender and sex bound
>>
>>59560773
What's the point in opposing its normalization? After all, that requires a greater sustained effort on the part of society at large than passively submitting to the inevitable fact that this is just the way things are going to be now.

I'm not saying it's wrong of society to make that effort. But what's it making it for? I have yet to hear a good reason to keep up the fight against transgender acceptance. Seems like a waste of energy.
>>
>>59560814
You need a functioning government and populace to do such things. The US is an embarrassing shithole that has neither: it's merely a playground for corporations. From that pov I agree that americans should either suck it up or leave that sinking ship, which again is an unreasonable thing to say cause we can't just have a massive exodus for the fun of it... look how well that's going for the middle east

>The claim was made that you need internet to survive
No, the claim was made that internet access is necessary to function normally within the society we live in. Functioning as such is a requirement both de facto and de jure.
>>
>>59560820
Except the EvUl SJWs of DOOOOOOOOOM actually want the latter option and don't convince anyone who isn't transgendered to transition.
>>
>>59560887
alice disagrees a few years post-op and would like to inform you that the only reason 11 year old dennis thought he should become trans is because all the gender bullshit was brought to his attention at an excessive rate, coercing him into a hasty, excessive reaction
>>
File: heh2 (1).png (164KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
heh2 (1).png
164KB, 374x347px
>spying on which combination of pixels you choose to generate on your screen in the privacy of your own home

Fuck the USA holy shit i'm moving to Guam fuck this
>>
>>59560820
it's more like
>11 year old boy likes to play with dolls
>11 year old boy likes to dress like a girl
>11 year old boy decides to change his name to alice because everyone keeps telling him "alex is a boy's name, that means you have to act like a boy"
>alice goes through puberty
>the puberty doesn't feel right
>>
>>59560866
>No, the claim was made that internet access is necessary to function normally
I was using 'required' as in 'life or death.' I will concede that not having internet access will make it harder to function similarly to other members of society (if that's what you mean by normal.) But you can still function and survive without it, and you if you believe so strongly in not being surveilled, this thread has outlined what you can do about it without resorting to a government's force on an entity to change how it operates its private property. If many people believe that privacy is important, then ISP's will be forced to provide it.

A more constructive use of time would be to consult with entities like the FSF regarding effective means to raise awareness of privacy-related issues, so that consumers demand privacy, seeing how this issue is out of our control anyhow. I share your concern over privacy, I just do not believe that it is the government's prerogative to require ISPs to behave in a way that I like.
>>
>>59560936
What are you babbling about?
Are you a schizo?
>>
>>59558073
just run a vpn. All your traffic is encrypted, including DNS requests if its set up right, so they would have no idea.
>>
>>59560979
You can function and survive without any transportation or even legs, too, fucktard. Doesn't mean it's REASONABLE to expect someone to do that.
>>
>>59559147
>Tumblr
>SJW galore
>4chan
>alt-right safe space

Is nothing sacred these days?
>>
>>59560979
Your bottom line leads to the conclusion that your idea of a good government is that it's a useless piece of shit that doesn't do anything.

Government was created for exactly this kind of purpose: to set the rules and guide its society towards a brighter future by managing all society's important aspects and ensuring fair play at every level.

Wanting the government to be a muppet show that doesn't do a fucking thing is anarchy or caveman society, or maybe feudalism.
>>
>>59561018
Exactly

We all live in a society and we are all expected to perform and behave in a certain way, and in return we expect "society" (represented by government and corporations) to give us the things we require to do so

That is the basic premise of society itself. Going against that, or wanting people to choose between their inherent rights as human beings or functioning in that society without them, is unrealistic and nothing but a thought experiment.
>>
>>59560936
>a few years
>11
underage b&
>>
>>59561096
I didn't say I'm alice or that I didn't make him up
>>
>>59560817
good night sweet prince
>>
>>59558073
why america is so corrupt?
>>
>>59561172
blame the 1 %
>>
>>59558565
>implying they wouldn't
>>
>>59560641
>Internet is not required
We can survive without the internet, sure.
But can we function in society without internet?
>have to apply for job online
>manager doesnt even have paper applications
>cant get job

>want to go to college
>online application

>want to use phone
>local POTS company uses VoIP once it reaches branch office, cable is VoIP all the way

>bank account charges for paper statements
>only bank in bumfuck nowhere, tennessee
>have to pay extra if i cant access account online

>want to apply for credit card
>have to provide an email address

>software that requires online activation or has always online DRM (see: steam, adobe)

>very few companies do mail order catalogs anymore, so any items not at shitty general store are impossible to get

I fucking hate living in a rural area. I'd move if I had money.
>>
>>59561172
Because the gun-toters never delivered on their promise to step in when the government becomes corrupted as decades and centuries passed, making politicians adopt a lax attitude while giving a clear signal to corporations they can get away with buying politicians.

I actually wholeheartedly support an armed revolution despite thinking the american "I'm entitled to guns" mindset is retarded since such a revolution will be the only useful thing it'll ever achieve and its original purpose anyway, if they do it together and make it work. Install martial law, summarily execute politicians found to take money from corporations, etc.
>>
>>59561207
>But can we function in society without internet?

You can do all of that with mobile ISP, or just go to a library.

A car is far more important than the internet. Why doesn't everyone just get a free car?
>>
File: 1477600358371.png (1MB, 1188x1736px) Image search: [Google]
1477600358371.png
1MB, 1188x1736px
>>59561172
It works like this:
>cucks gets assfucked
>doesn't see who did that
>the dude assfucking cucks says "it's not actually me, it's a librul who is raping you!"
>cucks get mad at libruls
>assfucker calls for increased rectal exams to weed out libruls, "so that there is less assfucking"
>cucks pass the vote
>assfucking increases
>>
>>59561143
If your "Alice" is a hypothetical premise, I reject it.

But even if he actually exists, I question his relevance, considering I am a cisgender man with transgender feelings and have never been pressured by SJWs but nonetheless wish I were born a woman and have wished I were born a woman since I was 4 years old. It's unfortunate if and when cisgender people let SJWs convince them they're transgender. But some transgender people are transgender without SJWs having to convince them they're transgender -- as I would be, if I actually had the guts to identify as what I am on the inside, which I don't.

So going back to the original question, I ask you, WITHOUT regard to cisgender people who are unjustly convinced by overbearing SJWs that they're transgender: Why would you want transgender people who have had no such unfortunate experience to speak out against sex changes for other transgender people who have had no such unfortunate experience either?
>>
File: .gif (923KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
923KB, 450x259px
>>59561243
>the face of the original assfucker in this process
>>
>>59561245
I admit legit cases exist, like you claim to be an example of. I'm not in any way intent on hindering whatever you wanna do.

I'm just against extremists needlessly overimpression impressionable kids and making them do and believe things they don't themselves believe and want, much like how religion is taught by parents to kids.
>>
>>59558073
>Trump actually delivering free market.
Can't wait to leave this European communist shithole.
>>
>>59561278
*overimpressing
>>
>>59558073
flood em with random info all the time so they can't understand what exactly you're browsing
>>
>>59560016
its trump you illiterate fuck
whenever i see drumpf i stop reading
>>
>>59561239
Mobile ISPs can still sell my data, and Verizon has voice only out here (if you can even get a signal, and even then it'll probably drop)
I thought the point of your post was saying that if you don't like ISPs selling you out, don't use the internet. Out here, there's a phone company with 3 Mb/s DSL on a good day, 1.5 is what we usually get. (How much overhead does a VPN have btw? Never tried one myself)
I would love to go to the library, but that's a 45 minute drive on a good day, so I have to plan this stuff out way far in advance.
>>
>>59558073
VPN
>>
>>59561278
>I'm not in any way intent on hindering whatever you wanna do.
oh ok

>I'm just against extremists needlessly overimpression impressionable kids and making them do and believe things they don't themselves believe and want, much like how religion is taught by parents to kids.
yeah it sucks when this happens
*cough*cisheteronormativeideology*cough*
excuse me i have a cold
>>
>>59558073
Cheers amerifags, now big brothers is spying you online.. a dream come true for someone
>>
File: 1486854957630.png (9KB, 396x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486854957630.png
9KB, 396x390px
>>59558877
>am i lack toast and tolerant
>penis remove dog how to
>smelly penis cure urgent
>bing
i fucking love this
>>
>>59560529
t. Drumpfcuck
>>
>>59561303
His family surname used to be Drumpf.
>>
>>59561303
I thought drumpfkins loved deadnaming
After all they keep deadnaming the transgenders
Are you saying that drumpfkins are just massive hypocrites?
>>
>>59560529
>Im contempt
retard
>>
File: ..gif (421KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
..gif
421KB, 480x360px
>>59559180
>come out to my dad, get a pregnancy test
>>
File: 1489897361086.png (111KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1489897361086.png
111KB, 311x304px
>>59559180
>holy fucking LOL
>pro site

>people who type like that are actually posting on /g/
>>
>>59558877
>ruinmysearchhistory.com
kek
>>
>>59561329
>*cough*cisheteronormativeideology*cough*
>implying transhomonormativeideology is any better
I'm all for giving people what they need. I'm against overdoing it and pushing it onto people like it's a cool trend they can opt into for the lulz.
>>
>>59561433
that won't work
>>
File: 1489026399276.jpg (41KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489026399276.jpg
41KB, 681x960px
>>59558877
>how to tell if partner cheating
>ways to kill someone hypothetically
>undetectable poisons
>how to delete search history in browser
>>
>>59559180
>>
>>59561427
Been here since before /g/ existed so yes, we post on /g/ too
get fucked newfag
>>
>>59561445
>transhomonormativeideology
in my experience this doesn't exist
>I'm all for giving people what they need. I'm against overdoing it and pushing it onto people like it's a cool trend they can opt into for the lulz.
nor does this attitude

but that's just my experience
>>
>>59561656
>get fucked
>newfag
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>59561740
Well what I said is my experience. Shit like that american reality drama tv show (so typical...) of that 7 year old comes to mind. I didn't watch it but a fucking 7 year old does not have the mental capacity to even understand its own gender and personality.
>>
>>59561427
lol u mad nigga yea u mad as fuck brah lmfao
>>
>>59561445
>transhomonormativeideology
What the fuck are you smoking

How disconnected do you have to be to write something like that?
Do you have a diagnosed disorder that makes you like that? If not, you should get it diagnosed.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>59561818
>I have to be disconnected from the world to think the inverse of a word or thought exists
>there is no such thing as kids being exposed to such an exaggerated impulse of making transgenderism happen that they get impressed into wanting it regardless of their relevant feelings that they might not even have yet given their age and mental capacity, because kids are not easily impressionable
>>
>>59561857
There is no such thing. You're just incredibly socially maladjusted and are imagining completely absurd scenarios where an incredibly unlikely coincidence somehow overtakes all probability.

I understand you don't go out of your house often, but this should be obvious to anyone who goes out at least once per week.
>>
File: 1387519525296.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1387519525296.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>59558877
>Age of consent [state]
>Why is age of consent so old [state]
>country low age of consent
>flights phillipines
>>
>>59561782
:^)
>>
>>59561940
>I don't agree so I'm gonna completely make shit up and ascribe all your thoughts to non-physical illness
Hmm why does this sound familiar...

btw nowhere am I saying to stop giving this power to people who are sane in their mind and actually have the need for this, so stop getting your knickers in a twist. My point is literally it should be used where appropriate only, not as a fix-all for every little boo-boo
>>
>>59561782
Why don't you want to get fucked?
>>
Compromise is for cucks and weak minded. A true leader shuts the opposition down because he knows he's right.
>>
>>59561977
>My point is literally it should be used where appropriate only, not as a fix-all for every little boo-boo
Congratulations! You agree with the vast, vast majority of transsexuals, transsexual right activists, SJWs and (((sociology majors)))!
>>
File: LqPeKbZ.jpg (86KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LqPeKbZ.jpg
86KB, 576x1024px
Impartial anon here:

Who does this benefit?
>>
>>59562001
>something something hitler something something repeating history
>>
>>59562017
The far right did nothing wrong centrist cuck.
>>
>>59562006
Damn right I do. So stop hammering on me and start hammering on the extremists that create misguided victims instead.
>>
>live in the Netherlands
>net neutrality laws forbid ISP's from scanning your traffic
>no decryption orders
>startpage / ixquick
>startmail (encrypted email)
>TransIP stack (encrypted dropbox alternative with 1TB for free)
>.nl domains have whois privacy by default
Americans lol.
>>
>>59562016
Advertisers and ISPs selling to them.
>>
>>59562016
Certainly not you.
>>
>>59562037
glorious dutch masterrace

will you take belgium back and make it great again? This place is shit without the dutch to guide it to enlightenment
>>
>>59561998
Last time I got fucked was when I bought Nvidia.
This gave me trauma
>>
>>59562048
So basically more targeted ads, or are there more serious ramifications?

>>59562052
How?
>>
>>59562056
>will you take belgium back and make it great again?
I'm pretty sure Belgians don't want to be saved.
>>
>>59562016
THE JEWS
>>
>>59562065
>companies can spy on whatever you do and sell it etc, collecting tons of data about you in datacenters somewhere
>what can possibly go wrong

>>59562070
the average belgian is a senile old fart that goes to church every sunday. Fuck their opinion. The same kind of people made brexit happen despite most of the working class and whatnot being against it
>>
>>59562034
Inventing insane extremists in a sane society only serves to show the sane society in bad light.
If I actually met one, I'd disagree with them, but I'm not going to strawman the entire valid movement by pretending it is like those few extremists the movement doesn't agree with.

It would be like saying that all conservatives need to be locked up because hitler was conservative about marriage and therefore all conservatives support hitler.
>>
>>59562105
I see. I just figured they did this already. I've sold my soul to the botnet that is Google, so I'm already data mined.

Personally I have issues with the strength of ISP's, and if this puts more cash in their pockets, I don't think I could support them
>>
>>59562065
>So basically more targeted ads, or are there more serious ramifications?

Expect more """"""data leaks"""""" from """"""hackers"""""" to cover the mishandling of information caused by selling user's private data to everyone and their dog.
>>
File: 1489862914643.png (59KB, 464x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489862914643.png
59KB, 464x450px
>>59560974
>guam
are you retarded or something?
>>
>>59562115
The inverse of your point is a kite that doesn't fly either: just because the average case or your experience isn't an extremist doesn't make extremists not exist. Wariness remains a necessity even if they actually didn't.
>>
>>59562126
Yeah they do it already. Does that mean we oughta just lie down and accept it, even let them do it more?
>>
>>59562149
I'm against that, for sure
>>
>>59562139
more like flip side instead of inverse
>>
>>59562139
Start by looking for extremists where you're much more likely to find them: among people who hate trans rights.
Even despite transgenders being less than 1% of the population, it is much more likely that a transgender in closet will be mistreated over transgenderism enough to kill self than that a non-transgender will be convinced to get a sex change.

Obsessing over extremists in safe groups is like never taking a plane in fear of a terrorist attack, while smoking and drinking heavily most of the life.
>>
>>59562306
your point is completely unrelated to mine and doesn't exclude it

so stop hammering on me, we basically agree
>>
>>59559930
But would it be better for the VPN provider to have your information rather than your ISP?
>>
>>59558565
They won't have to. I'm starting up a service that does it for them. Now we can hire you or fire you based on whether 4chan shows up in your 10 year history
>>
>>59561351
So? Do you go around calling every jew you see Israel?
>>
>>59558379
Hillcuck would've been worse.
>>
>>59558379
All republicucks voted yes, why???
>>
>>59562891
Sure it would drumpfcuck
She would delegalize being male, just like Obama delegalized being white
Oh wait

Enjoy giving up freedoms to stop "terrorists" and then giving up internet neutrality to stimulate the economy through free market (ie. throttling everything so much you'll wish you had Australian internet).
>>
>>59558073
This is next level evil.
Burgerstanis, you should exercise your right to bear arms and lynch the fuck out of your senate.
You are already living in a dystopia. Better fix it.
>>
>>59563020
>Enjoy giving up freedoms to stop "terrorists" and then giving up internet neutrality to stimulate the economy through free market (ie. throttling everything so much you'll wish you had Australian internet).

that's the point, as bad as it is now, it would've been even worse under Hillcuck, not only would she have done all that but they'd also be enacting anti-white and anti-straight laws. She's as bad about net neutrality as trump's guys are

I'm willing to put up with tiered internet and gov't spying if it keeps me out of SJW re-education camps
>>
>>59563115
>I'm willing to put up with tiered internet and gov't spying if it keeps me out of SJW re-education camps
So you're a willing cuck who begs for another serving of shit just to avoid the tiny risk that there will be a hair in your soup.

>She's as bad about net neutrality as trump's guys are
[citation needed]
>>
>>59563166
>[citation needed]
cite: Common Sense 2016
>>
>>59558379
wtf i love muslims now
>>
>>59563224
So no evidence and only paranoia from a willing cuck, noted.
>>
>Facebook silences their opposition and ''fake news''
>It's you dumb Republicans it's in their right since it's a private company and they don't have to adhere to free speech :^)

>Hollywood cranks out SJW propganda
>It's you dumb Republicans it's in their right since it's a private company and they don't have to adhere to free speech :^)

>Video game industry does the same, along with music.

>ISP's can now sell browsing data that you use on with them.
>Ughh wheres my freedom of speech on with this private company dumb fascists ;^(
>>
>>59563387
look at how corrupt she is, doesn't even matter what if anything she said about it before the election, you KNOW she would cave to telecom $$$ and flipflop as soon as she got in office

at least Trump's doing it because he thinks it's good for national security/the economy, hillcuck would've done it just out of corruption

>>59563466
this, you libcucks are the ones to blame for this
>>
>>59563497
>look at how corrupt she is
You mean how much less corrupt than trump she is or how corrupt media paints her?

Because she's much less corrupt than the corporate drone elected to defend corporate interests.
>>
>>59563466
I think theres a difference between a company silencing on their private websites and churning out shitty products and companies harvesting private information. Go to any one political website and you'll see them silencing the opposition. Theres plenty of propaganda ridden garbage produced by both sides of the spectrum. I don't see why you're comparing that with companies invading privacy.
>>
>>59563466
those middle 2 are free speach dummy
>>
>>59558565
Few years ago they were asking for fb pass

lel
>>
So...

Hmm...

Do any of you believe... Even by logic... That there should be an overall law against this?

I don't understand.

In all seriousness... What gives someone else, a company no less, to give out my private information. Not ONLY that BUT also being able to SELL it for a profit? How is that allowed? Why don't I get a say? In all seriousness, like I said. Memes aside. I understand that you sign up for their terms and services, but at a certain point, this has to be baiting people. You can't just say I want your first born child as sacrifice especially if you know people don't often have a choice.

I, for example, can only use Comcast in my area... Unless you consider satellite an option, but who allows this? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>59558565
They already do. This'll just be added alongside their criminal background check report.

Here's the funny part. An employer must have permission from you to do this. Therefor, you will be forced to cuck yourself or die. You know why? Because people with nothing to lose will always accept and not fight back and you will be forced to conform.

Welcome to 2017. Death is the only freedom from this hell. We should have listened.
>>
>>59558073
POL BTFO!!!
>>
>>59562105
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1489308347840.jpg (365KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1489308347840.jpg
365KB, 849x565px
>>59564079
>Hello, Michael
>I see here on your Comcast Browsing Report that you spend 15 hours per day on >>>/pol/
>Care to explain?
>>
>>59564453
>Hello, Phillip...
>It has come to our attention that you frequent a website called four chan. We would like to inform you that it is a terrorist organization and we decided to terminate your employment here at BuzzFeed.
>Furthermore, Phillip, we noticed that you also have a lot of... Umm... Loo lee? Lul Eee? Well, I'm sure you know what that is. We have forwarded this information to the police and you will be required to sign up for a pedophile registry.
>Have a nice day, Phillip.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.